Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC78 FC Porto:

The offer for Mirko VUCINIC of Roma from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Joe Hart + Robbie Keane is leaving for the Striker happy with the deal as I just signed Stephane Ruffier for cash 11M + Joe Hart joined for 13M anyway so was happy with the deal as yes Hart is a riser but I see big things from Ruffier and he is becoming a beast in French football.

Considering you got Ruffier for 11 mil as well, thats quite a nice deal. Vucinic is awesome!

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Vucinic for Hart would be enough if he's looking for a new GK.

Well my strike force is getting a lot better with this deal:

GIGNAC, PALACIO, BENT, CAREW, PIQUIONNE,

Then I have two up coming stars Johnson on the wing and SANCHEZ so this deal dose not hurt in any way as I will still have two 90s and a 89 to back up my Strike force so this is real good in my eyes.

Last it has been nearly the hole season since I had my last deal so needed a new deal for the Champions of the league last season.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Well my strike force is getting a lot better with this deal:

GIGNAC' date=' PALACIO, BENT, CAREW, PIQUIONNE,

Then I have two up coming stars Johnson on the wing and SANCHEZ so this deal dose not hurt in any way as I will still have two 90s and a 89 to back up my Strike force so this is real good in my eyes.

Last it has been nearly the hole season since I had my last deal so needed a new deal for the Champions of the league last season.[/quote']

What fool of a City manager sold you Hart AND Johnson?!?! :eek:

During negotiations with another manager today I found out for sure why Gold Championships are dying on their backsides. I was interested in buying Robben from him, for which when talking via PM he stated that an offer he thought fair (and his final offer no less) would be Pirlo plus Boateng, and then I would have to sell him Antonini for £5M. In all fairness I could keep Boateng on loan for the season so I could watch his rating go up, and realise how poor a deal it was for the next few months.

So basically in return for a 94 rated 26 year old (who has been injured all season) and £5M he wanted an aged 31 rated 94, a 28 year old 88 with a very good chance of rising to 89, and a 23 year old 86, who should get 88/89 by the end of the season.

Needless to say I won't be dealing with him. The problem is is that all managers seem to be asking these stupidly inflated prices these days. Whatever happened to a mutually fair deal? And people wonder why managers resort to stripping unmanaged clubs? little wonder when so many "real" managers are such douchebags.

During negotiations with another manager today I found out for sure why Gold Championships are dying on their backsides. I was interested in buying Robben from him' date=' for which when talking via PM he stated that an offer he thought fair (and his final offer no less) would be Pirlo plus Boateng, and then I would have to sell him Antonini for £5M. In all fairness I could keep Boateng on loan for the season so I could watch his rating go up, and realise how poor a deal it was for the next few months.

So basically in return for a 94 rated 26 year old (who has been injured all season) and £5M he wanted an aged 31 rated 94, a 28 year old 88 with a very good chance of rising to 89, and a 23 year old 86, who should get 88/89 by the end of the season.

Needless to say I won't be dealing with him. The problem is is that all managers seem to be asking these stupidly inflated prices these days. Whatever happened to a mutually fair deal? And people wonder why managers resort to stripping unmanaged clubs? little wonder when so many "real" managers are such douchebags.[/quote']

Had same sort of thing in GC 145. (I'm at Inter)

I was interested in Aguero. But the guy wanted Milito and another top player (93+)

Also knowone wants anybody if they are over 30!! Apparently he wont deal with me due to my "ageing" squad. So the treble winners of last season are not good enough anymore *sighs* Oh how I wish I got involved with Gold Champs as soon as I became a gold member :( 3 years ago dealing with "human" managers was so much more easier.

During negotiations with another manager today I found out for sure why Gold Championships are dying on their backsides. I was interested in buying Robben from him' date=' for which when talking via PM he stated that an offer he thought fair (and his final offer no less) would be Pirlo plus Boateng, and then I would have to sell him Antonini for £5M. In all fairness I could keep Boateng on loan for the season so I could watch his rating go up, and realise how poor a deal it was for the next few months.

Needless to say I won't be dealing with him. The problem is is that all managers seem to be asking these stupidly inflated prices these days. Whatever happened to a mutually fair deal? And people wonder why managers resort to stripping unmanaged clubs? little wonder when so many "real" managers are such douchebags.[/quote']

To be honest Stu, if you've got depth, that's an awesome deal in a new GC :o If you want more reasonable demands you have to go in the very early GCs where sensible managers tend to take teams. I really want to build a team up in GC1 but haven't got the time at the minute :(

Had same sort of thing in GC 145. (I'm at Inter)

I was interested in Aguero. But the guy wanted Milito and another top player (93+)

Also knowone wants anybody if they are over 30!! Apparently he wont deal with me due to my "ageing" squad. So the treble winners of last season are not good enough anymore *sighs* Oh how I wish I got involved with Gold Champs as soon as I became a gold member :( 3 years ago dealing with "human" managers was so much more easier.

Villarreal will accept anyone. :o

To be honest Stu' date=' if you've got depth, that's an awesome deal in a new GC :o If you want more reasonable demands you have to go in the very early GCs where sensible managers tend to take teams. I really want to build a team up in GC1 but haven't got the time at the minute :([/quote']

I have no depth at all mate, and with or without, "awesome" is not a word I would use to describe that deal in any way shape or form.

Agreed, older GCs are much better, but then the older managers have been with their teams a long time and have settled squads (there are very few I'd trade out of my Roma squad in Gold 11 for instance), but then the new blood are still after ridiculous deals; probably though because established managers always try to rip them off and so believe it to be the norm. Vicious circle I suppose.

Haven't done a big update in a while. Fairly average night but this thread needs to be more active...

GC109 Dundee United Lost 3-0 against Rangers. Having a very mediocre season but safe from the drop so things are OK. One of a handful of sides that need a big overhaul. If you haven't already, join Scotland; one of the most challenging GC competitions I'm in.

GC117 Empoli Another side that needs a big overhaul when I compare to some of the guys in D2 (congrats on the cup win Daragh). This one however is doing rather better. First season in the top flight and we're sitting in 5th after the reserves beat Udinese 3-0 tonight. 4 straight league wins as well.

GC18 Lille OSC Very faint title hopes if Lyon lose their last 2. Looks unlikely though and I may rest my starters for the cup. Only a poor mid-season let me down as I did the double over the likely champions. Looking forward to next season already with SMFA Cup football. 3-1 win over an unmanaged Rennes tonight.

GC130 Ajax A strong 4-1 win puts us level on points with leaders Feyenoord with plenty of time to switch positions. Looking to sell off a load of risers and build the quality up.

GC131 Liverpool The reserves amble to a 1-0 win over Bolton thanks to an early Falcao goal. Catching on Hammer's Arsenal for the title as the seem to be dropping points in the closing stages of the season. SMFA Cup second leg against Real in midweek in which I'm confident of hanging on to my first leg lead.

GC81 Bayer Leverkusen Predictable loss tonight as had to fit the formation around my fit players. Looking to add depth here if anyone's interested.

GC19 Internacional 1-0 loss to Fitzy's Gremio after a pretty even game. Looking to keep hold of 2nd and SMFA Cup football. Another side which needs quite a bit of work doing.

GC143 Darlington A 2-0 win takes us 6 points clear in D5 after just 8 games. It's pretty competitive as well with only a handful of unmanaged sides. GC 5th division challenge is certainly looking far easier than a 4th division challenge in a forum filled EC. I just waltzed in and bought nigh on every European 2nd division riser that I could.

Looking for deals in any of these GCs so get in touch :) I'm usually pretty reasonable ;)

A couple weeks after my Inter in 89 wait until the 36th league game to lose, my Barca in 97 take it up a notch by waiting until the last game before losing, going down 2-1 at Villareal

merde.jpg

Slightly disappointed with that obviously however since GC 75 an unbeaten season hasn't been priority and instead concentrating on winning other trophies takes centre stage, Inter eased their disappointment by winning the SMFA Cup and this team is still in that as well as the Spanish Cup, so will take winning those two over winning that game any day ;)

GC119 - Hartlepool

Beat Barnsley 3-0 tonight. Nijholt (82)' date=' Kone (82) and Fanni (89) are for cash. We sit 3rd on G/D at the moment but in all honesty I reckon we can win the league :).[/quote']

Real Betis go top of La Liga with a 6-1 win tonight - 4 for Briand, 1 for Jara and 1 for Rodriguez. And i echo your last thoughts for your team, for my team :D

GC99: Benfica win 3-0 tonight to secure the league title tonight for the 2nd season in a row! Goals from Ramires, Barrios and Saviola won the game and saw us finish 3 points ahead of our great rivals FC Porto. :D

This completes the double, along with the shield victory earlier in the season, shame we got knocked out of the cup in the quaters, but very good season. Squad looks immense, just looking to make one or two more changes now in the close season.

GC119: Udinese smash Parma 4-1 tonight to follow up their 7-1 victory in mid-week. Happy days. Squad also looks class. :)

GC34: Barcelona win 2-0 tonight to make it 5 wins on the trot. Messi scores again to make it 8 goals in 6 league games for him. He's on fire, just like last season.

A bit of transfer news in this GC is that Douglas Costa and Pereira Maicon join the Barca ranks for a combined fee of around £13m. Squad looks so strong for the present and well into the future.

Never set any tactics tonight so played the same team that featured on Monday took to the pitch.... Not looking forward to seeing my results :o

EDIT

Ouch... Not a great set of results at all. Inter did go top in GC101 with 4 games to play, but at a massive price - Milito sent off (3 game ban), Sneijder fractures a collarbone (7 weeks) and Maicon does his achilles tendons in (6 weeks)..

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County Finish Final Deal For Now:

We I have changed the hole look of County around,

when I first joined thay was AvR 76 this is how things have changed.

GK: GUAITA 23-83

RB: RANOCCHIA 22-86 LN

CB: SAN JOSE 21-86 LN

CB: CARROZZIERI 30-85 LN trying to get him long term now for 3M

LB: LUMB 22-85

DM: RIVAS 27-85

DM: MAKELELE 37-90

RAM: OWUSU-ABEYIE 24-84 For Sale Best Cash Bid

LAM: ANTUNES 23-83

CF: HARNIK 23-84

ST: BOTHROYD 28-84

Now AvR 85

Yes my loans will end up leaving witch will see my rating go down but I remember when Stockdale and Harewood joined for just 3M was a big stell back then as Stockdale was a 78 and got him for 650 and Harewood was still a 84 got him for 2.2M so just under 3M but I remember people saying I would not last here would leave for another side now look a mean side to work with long term some grate young players my side now valu of £79.7M can only get better for this side sad to see S.Jackson leave but that was not the last the fans will see of him he will one day come back to be in the side again when the side has cash again.

But been here now 56 games and not leaving untill my task is done to get this side all the way to the EPL.

Guest MR. HAMMER

I just keep getting Website Error after Website Error' date=' just me or anyone else?[/quote']

same as man been doing this past 2H now man such a shame as you no 10 - 20 mins after new setup is up it will be working again

Guest MR. HAMMER

Panathinaikos in bag was heading for fulham seems i mist them so got pana in sted ok team to have my last one went up in flams NOTTTT spent so much time on them on up comers this time will be going on rating.