• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Anyone know how long it takes for u to get into the GC after u get this message?

You will be accepted in at 11.

In GC145 with my Spurs I have decided to buy only players I like, forget about their age. I think it will allow me to enjoy the set up alot more!

Picked up another two honours last night.

Winning the league offically with Celtic in 97 and Real Madrid in 123. Takes me up to 37 winning. Also have the league won in 12 with Queen's Park and 100 with Bayern Munich but they're not official yet.

Have a charity shield match with Liverpool in 121 tonight aswell. Good times. Off to change my sig.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC145 Rubin:

Sos did not get pana after all but got Rubin have a 90 ANSALDI for PE and a lot more PE a lot of cash best is just a 89 for 15M then 87s ect so get in touch or bid to deal.

Milan have made an offer to Rubin to swap Gianluca ZAMBROTTA for Cristian ANSALDI

Guest MR. HAMMER

Took FC Porto in 50 to nice not to take under my belt.

Also 145 done my first post if you have already seen my 24 year old star Cristian ANSALDI is on his way out:

The offer for Cristian ANSALDI of Rubin from Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

After 15 mins of dealing came to a nice deal all round:

Milan - £0k + Oguchi ONYEWU + Gianluca ZAMBROTTA - Accepted.

Happy as it bring depth as well as a 92 to the side + my best CBs are both 89s then 87s so Onyewu will fit in just right to the B side I am puting together.

Anyway will now be looking to shif more names have a 89 for cash if anyone is intrested he is 30.

I'll try to keep this brief, as I don't really want a long goodbye; but just to let everyone know that I am leaving the game and so will be quitting all my Gold teams. This post is more of a post to everyone to ask that my teams that I have spent a lot of time and energy on are not either ripped apart, or taken over by someone who won't give them the respect I feel they deserve as my "babies". :o

Teams that are coming available will include:

Roma Gold 11: My favourite team, who have just wrapped up their fourth Serie A title in a row with a squad including Eto'o, Buffon, Chiellini, Fabiano to name just the best four.

Arsenal Gold 40: Reigning SMFA Champions Cup champs. Number 1 manager in the setup.

Atletico Mineiro Gold 86: A tiny team that have dominated Brazil since the start of the setup, doing the domestic treble every year starting from division 2. Currently 8 points clear at the top after only 8 games with a 100% record.

Liverpool Gold 14: Awesome squad in a great setup where Dai is the main rival. League title almost tied up.

Also:

Napoli Gold 24, Werder Bremen Gold 119, Bayern Gold 44, Valencia Gold 74 and 136, and finally Milan in Gold 144.

Good luck for the future for everyone, it's been a pleasure.

Important

If there is anybody in GC 4 on here who can loan me a 85+ striker for a couple of weeks I will be eternally grateful have a massive injury crisis.

Please somebody get in touch :)

IM TSV Munich

Only have Monnet-Paquet (86) or Brown (85). If good enough. In my (Arsenal's) youth team.

I'll try to keep this brief' date=' as I don't really want a long goodbye; but just to let everyone know that I am leaving the game and so will be quitting all my Gold teams. This post is more of a post to everyone to ask that my teams that I have spent a lot of time and energy on are not either ripped apart, or taken over by someone who won't give them the respect I feel they deserve as my "babies". :o

[b']Roma Gold 11[/b]: My favourite team, who have just wrapped up their fourth Serie A title in a row with a squad including Eto'o, Buffon, Chiellini, Fabiano to name just the best four.

Arsenal Gold 40: Reigning SMFA Champions Cup champs. Number 1 manager in the setup.

Atletico Mineiro Gold 86: A tiny team that have dominated Brazil since the start of the setup, doing the domestic treble every year starting from division 2. Currently 8 points clear at the top after only 8 games with a 100% record.

Liverpool Gold 14: Awesome squad in a great setup where Dai is the main rival. League title almost tied up.

Also:

Napoli Gold 24, Werder Bremen Gold 119, Bayern Gold 44, Valencia Gold 74 and 136, and finally Milan in Gold 144.

Good luck mate :)

I'll try to keep this brief' date=' as I don't really want a long goodbye; but just to let everyone know that I am leaving the game and so will be quitting all my Gold teams. This post is more of a post to everyone to ask that my teams that I have spent a lot of time and energy on are not either ripped apart, or taken over by someone who won't give them the respect I feel they deserve as my "babies". :o

[b']Roma Gold 11[/b]: My favourite team, who have just wrapped up their fourth Serie A title in a row with a squad including Eto'o, Buffon, Chiellini, Fabiano to name just the best four.

Also:

All the best for the future Stuart. Your presence on the forum will be sorely missed and I wish you the very best in all your future endeavours in life :)

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2003

Aberdeen are back on top of the SPL in 106 - over last week have also let Gelson Fernandes, Oscar Serrano and Yousouf Hadji leave for cash in order to secure the quality signings of Aleksander Ryazantsev and Christian Noboa from Rubin for a combined £21.4m.

75330_10150120773004018_629794017_7626423_5551800_n.jpg76650_10150120773044018_629794017_7626424_3014089_n.jpg

The squad is a bit threadbare but the first team ain't so bad for a 2nd season Aberdeen.....

76701_10150120784184018_629794017_7626470_1889305_n.jpg

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC145 My Time So Far In Russia:

I have managed to come to 5 deals since taking over Rubin here is what has happend so far since I joined:

Joining:

Jamie O'Hara: The 24 year old 86 CM has realy shocked me when I say that he is not a 87-88 he is one of the best young players in the EPL showed that last season with a ever strugling Pompy but will now head to Russia for 5.7M happy with the deal.

Leaving:

When in need of depth my side has to sell there main players to deal:

Cristian Ansaldi: The 24 year old 90 LB/RB is heading to Italy to join Milan in the deal I am geting US Center Half Oguchi Onyewu 87 who I rate verry well and think he will be a grate player here and also Italy LB/RB Gianluca Zambrotta 92 the deal gives some nice depth + I am geting one of the best RB/LB in the world joining my side.

Rafal Murawski: The 29 year old 87 is on his way to Germany to join out fits FC Koln for 8M was a easy sale when I got Jamie joining the side so got my cash back easy.

Gokdeniz Karadeniz: The now 30 year old 89 is heading to a team in the same league for 10M was my best bid for him see him droping to 88 but happy with the deal as will have a young player coming in when the in here to take his role.

Salvatore Bocchetti: The 23 year old will also head to Germany with Center Back Alexander Madlung + Winger Karim Ziani heading back to my side happy with the deal as it is two nice 88s for a good 89 needed the depth and Inter Milan was leading the race with a 92 but went for depth.

Will now be aiming to sign a young number 2 and sell my number 1 for cash then try get some more depth over the season when managers leave there posts.

If intrested in a deal just get in touch open to all offers.

Thanks for the offer Dai appreciated but Adam's kind offer of Berg will be just the ticket, expect an loan offer very shortly pal :)

Just dont think one loan bid means your getting Pique or summit in 19 ;):P

Just a quick note to say bye to Stuart, shame you are leaving mate, a top manager and a nice guy to boot, one of the few members nowdays where you can have a rational discussion and come to an amicable, fair and reasonable transfer dealing.

All the best and hope to see you back soon

Has anyone face the same rivals 3 times in a row?:o

GC 48 River Plate Schedule

18 Nov Charity Shield Final [N] 1 - 2 Boca Juniors

20 Nov Division 1 [H] - Boca Juniors

22 Nov SMFA Champions Cup Group A [A] - Boca Juniors

Unfortunately I will not get to play all 3 matches after I've decided to quit them after only 24 games(I know its short) where I've won the Argentinian Cup, draw level on points with winners Boca Juniors with an inferior goal difference to finish 2nd in the league after being 15points + down, led the team to the SMFA Champions Cup Semi Finals, and a Charity Shield Runners-Up award. Quite a decent River Plate should anyone want it.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC113 Roma News-

Been bissy today:

Transfer Message

Lucas NEILL has completed his move to Roma from Real Madrid for £4,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Alexandre PATO has completed his move to Roma from Marseille in a swap deal for Jérémy MENEZ and Francesco TOTTI . All other offers were turned down.

Cesc FABREGAS has completed his move to Roma from Arsenal in a swap deal for Daniele DE ROSSI and Mirko VUCINIC . All other offers were turned down.

The offer for Bobby ZAMORA of PSV from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy as two of my fave players are here with a few legunds of WHU joining or joined this is becoming a team bilt just for me..

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC145 Rubin Taking The Fight To Russia:

The offer for Carlos EDUARDO of Rubin from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Manchester United - £0k + Paul SCHOLES + Tomasz KUSZCZAK - Accepted.

Nice deal again depth wise can now say my new number 1 is joining with also a verry nice replacment in scholes now to depth.

O'HARA, ONYEWU, ZAMBROTTA, MADLUNG, ZIANI have all joined as well with,

ANSALDI, MURAWSKI, KARADENIZ, BOCCHETTI have all left to new sides.

My side is geting the cash in as well got now 27M started with just 13M.

CANNAVARO is also on his way in with a 2-1 swich more news on this will be on the 145 thread soon.

Also:

Best of luck in the future mate :)