Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Man United manager in GC145 is a nutter.

Real nice guy to deal with in my eyes mate yes he has some shocking deals but it is another manager who wants young players.!

Me I am going on rating in this GC and it is working verry nice a 92 already signed another signing verry nice in dead.

Guest Phill

Hey guys, sorry for this, but I can't get hold of him any other way,

MR HAMMER, PLEASE CAN YOU REPLY TO ME?

Again, sorry, but I really want to talk to him...

Guest MR. HAMMER

Hey guys' date=' sorry for this, but I can't get hold of him any other way,

MR HAMMER, PLEASE CAN YOU REPLY TO ME?

Again, sorry, but I really want to talk to him...

yes mate again sos got a lot of stuff to do as well as this as i am at work but yes we can come to a deal but not giving one of my mian players cheap.

also thanks for the last deal yes i give a big price but happy with the deal.

Guest Phill

Eh? I think you think I'm Bayern. I'm Schalke ;).

PM me on game. :)

GC89

Frank Lampard joins Real Madrid for £30 million + Veloso + Liedson. Have plenty of cash, Veloso was 5th choice DM and Liedson despite being a great scorer on the game, isn't as good as Van Nistelrooy! :)

Casillas, Arshavin can leave still. And can also offer Albiol + someone like Granero for a higher rated CB, Lass Diarra + someone for a CM/W.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC78 FC Porto:

Signing 94 rated cm Pirlo in a swap for Alberto AQUILANI + Rodrigo PALACIO happy with the deal as Rodrigo joined for cash and is not even 1st team any more.

Man City win SMFA Cup!

GC95 - Man City won the SMFA Cup tonight after beating Sevilla in a tense match. 4 second half goals saw the game end 2-2 after 90 mins. City then edged out Sevilla 2-1 in what was a poor penalty shoot out. This is City's first appearance in the competition after having to qualify last season.

This gives manager Wallace his 2nd SMFA Cup trophy within the last month after waiting some 3 years!

Congratulations Richard.

I have won my first SMFA Cup with Wolfsburg 94 tonight.

Really pleased as my first team only has an average of 90!

Have now won 38 Gold Honours and have won everything, Including the World Cup twice, SMFA Shield and SMFA Super Cup. Only haven't won a playoff final. Real men don't need the playoffs. :D

Think I might retire soon. If the new GCs are just mainly some new teams and competitions that no one cares about, and all the bigger concerns that have been expressed clearly eg frequency of creation, managers appointed in a more creative way than first come first serve etc etc then i'm pretty much done.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC131 Arsenal:

Made it round the 1st round of the CL beating Celtic 5-1 on AGG prity happy anyway have some nice players here for PE in this setup.

Congratulations Richard.

Have now won 38 Gold Honours and have won everything' date=' Including the World Cup twice, SMFA Shield and SMFA Super Cup. Only haven't won a playoff final. Real men don't need the playoffs. :D

Think I might retire soon. If the new GCs are just mainly some new teams and competitions that no one cares about, and all the bigger concerns that have been expressed clearly eg frequency of creation, [b']managers appointed in a more creative way than first come first serve[/b] etc etc then i'm pretty much done.

What do you suggest instead of first come first serve? Seems fairest really...

GC131 Arsenal:

Made it round the 1st round of the CL beating Celtic 5-1 on AGG prity happy anyway have some nice players here for PE in this setup.

Liverpool are also through having beaten Real 4-0 on aggregate. I'm catching you in the league ;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

What do you suggest instead of first come first serve? Seems fairest really...

Liverpool are also through having beaten Real 4-0 on aggregate. I'm catching you in the league ;)

Yes I no mate we meat next game as well Lennon + Crouch in the side Milito not on Pique is Guti will get his first Darby game as well as his first for the gunners.

Well done mate against Madrid we need to take a English side to the fianl / Semi Final

Lost Chelsea + Celtic so up to United / Liverpool / Arsenal to make there way to the Final.

you got the easy last 8 United + Arsenal go head to head to see who will make it to the Semi.

Well done mate :)

Im down to 5 teams now. Was going to quit everything apart from my Stevenage as I want to try and win Div 1 (currently 2nd place and undefeated!) and also qualify for the SMFA Cup and win that with them. Then I will probably call it a day.

Now ive won the SMFA Cup with Man City & Barca I now have the goal of trying to defend those trophies.

My Real Madrid has the SMFA Cup Semi Final soon and Inter has just got through to the Quarters so will see what happens with these teams soon.

I haven't won the World Cup yet, but then that seems to be a lottery when you see some of the results / winners etc.

Congratulations Richard.

Have now won 38 Gold Honours and have won everything' date=' Including the World Cup twice, SMFA Shield and SMFA Super Cup. Only haven't won a playoff final. Real men don't need the playoffs. :D

Think I might retire soon. If the new GCs are just mainly some new teams and competitions that no one cares about, and all the bigger concerns that have been expressed clearly eg frequency of creation, managers appointed in a more creative way than first come first serve etc etc then i'm pretty much done.[/quote']

Got some nice deals done with Tottenham in GC145!

In:

Suarez for Pavlyuchenko + Krancjar and after that I get Atouba for 6 mil(He wanted extra cash and I wasn't going to complain, Suarez is a future 94+)

Bosingwa in a straight swap for Corluka :D Greg Newman is a nice guy to deal with.

Vidal for King and Jenas

Scott Sinclair for 6 million

I may have overpaid a bit on some deals but for the Suarez deal Pavlechenko didn't start nor did Krankjar and Pires is coming in as a back up for the wing. Second deal I am very happy with, I rate Bosingwa WAY higher than Corluka. Vidal should rise to 90 whilst Jenas is stuck at 88 IMO and King is getting any younger.

Getting rid of some of my teams due to have quite alot and not really enjoying the setup, some of the teams include:

GC 139 - Juventus

GC 28 - Hamburger

alot of standard setups going aswell, so not alot of gold but just stating why im leaving these setups

Getting rid of some of my teams due to have quite alot and not really enjoying the setup' date=' some of the teams include:

GC 139 - Juventus

[b']GC 28 - Hamburger

alot of standard setups going aswell, so not alot of gold but just stating why im leaving these setups

[/b]

You just joined...

You just joined...

Yeah i kno' date=' i just didnt really feel for that setup, and with my clubs at a high amount already, decided to give it to someone who would put more effort into it[/center']

GC93:Bayern Mario Gomez completes his move away from the Allianz' date=' for £10,000,000 + [b']Luis Fabiano[/b] :D

Looks both are happy with this transfer. Fabiano not scored goals for me, and due to that i was using him as 5th option.. :/

Sold Pedretti in a straight swap for M'villa and today's night will make the offer of the 2nd part of the deal..

The Silvio's deal was completed in the early hours of today for around 2 millions before his rose..

Earlier in the season i had already bought Palladino for almost 8,2 millions.. I am with a large squad, being only my problem, the center of defense..

But aren't all great news.. Liverpool lost yesterday the final of SMFA Super Cup to Olympiacos.. by 1-0.. big disappointment.. =[

GC144 - Great result for Inter in my first competitive game. Inter went into the game with a tough task of beating Juventus. Cambiasso opened the scoring with a penalty for Inter, Ribery made it 2-0 not loan after to see Inter looking comfortable within the game.

Inter quickly conceded a penalty to quickly take juve to just 1 goal behind at half time. Inter took control after the re-start with 2 goals inside 10 second half minute. Sneijder and Eto'o with the goals.

Drogba got a debut goal at the end of the game to cap off a brilliant 5-1 win for Inter over Juve.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2002

The Saints win again to stay top. Also completed the signings of the talented midfield duo of Sejad Salihovic and Pablo Guinazu today for a combined £16.7m (bargain)

155569_10150121967164018_629794017_7640035_4891878_n.jpg76380_10150121967139018_629794017_7640034_6319404_n.jpg

Similar to my Aberdeen in 106, this St Johnstone has a tasty looking first team (for a 2nd year St Johnstone anyway) but is lacking in depth.

150347_10150121985439018_629794017_7640404_8164046_n.jpg