Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC119: Udinese breeze past champions AC Milan tonight with a 3-0 win. Alexis Sanchez got two goals and Barrios got the other. Only 3 games gone so far in the league. It's all going very dandy atm!

Looking for a young DM now. Can offer Cana, Jones, Landgren, Collison or something. Get in touch if you wanna deal. :D

Have 4 GC teams these days, all small ones, will post my two favourite teams though.

GC109 - Port Vale; After our sales of Paddy McCourt and 26 goal man Gary Hooper I sigend Matty Jarvis and a bunch of risers. Have DJ Campbell to fill in for Hoopz anyway. Won 5-0 away at Northampton. My favourite American - Holden got a goal, Hoarau (x2), Jarvis, and Campbell. (1st)

Forster (83)

Perch (82) --- Burdisso (86) --- Lacerda (85) --- Antonelli (84)

Nzonzi (86)

Jarvis (86) ------------ Holden (83)

Wilshere (85)

Hoarau (89) --- Campbell (83)

GC119 - Hartlepool; Started the season very well, three wins in three in Division 3 life. Won 5-0 against Bournemouth but we're 2nd on G/D. Modeste has been sensational for me. Goals came from Modeste, Obinna (x2), Sigurdson (who saw red), and Koybasi.

Viviano (87)

Fanni (89) --- Nordtveit (84) --- Benatia (83) --- Koybasi (86)

Andre Santos (84) --- Nijholt (82)

Sigurdson (83) ---------------------- Walters (83)

Obinna (87) --- Modeste (83)

Delighted - GC145 Tottenham open the campaign off with a great 3-1 away win to Everton. Defoe bagged two and Lennon scored one. No injuries either! (Thats a first). :D

The new side looks like this:

---Gomes(90)----

- - Bosingwa(92) - - Gallas(93) - - Vidal(89) - - Assou-Ekotto(89)

-- Huddlestone(89) --

Lennon(90)--------------------------------Modric(91)

-- Van Der Vaart(92) --

-- Suarez(91) -- Defoe(91) --

And then subs such as Bale, Crouch, Keane, Sandro, Palacios, Kaboul, Bassong, Giovani, Hutton, Bently etc.

I hope to win the Premier League this season..... Probably aiming too high here!

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC145-

Rubin started with a 3-1 win over L.Moscova happy with the score as well as O'Hara geting on the goal sheat and Cruz happy days.

Big report on my thread soon.

Guest MR. HAMMER

224_1284598245.jpg

2433_1249212840.jpg

GC78 PORTO HIT FORM AGAIN!

After having a up and down season had to spend big and today it has payed off on his first game to the side M.Vucinic got 3 goals to make a impact none in Portugal and that was not all D.Bent also got in to the goals with a 4th for the side and his 4th since joining my new Keeper S.Ruffier also got a 10 rating this is looking up for my side now.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC73 CSKA Moskva Tranfer News:

CESAR 95 can leave for two 90+s one a GK the over a prefubly ST.

MAKELELE 90 can leave for cash ruff 12M

can offer 2-1 deals for better players.

Will put this one on my "greatest deals" list;)

Current Italy LB Domenic Criscito has completed his move to Bayern from Genoa for.....£20m:D:D:D:D GC 144

I think it will sit nicely next to the deal with Inter which was RIBERY in exchange for £15m, Coutinho, Santon, Mariga + Biabiany. Not at all bad when you are after a bit of rising depth:D:D

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC145 Rubin-

Tow more deals sorted for nice players J.Cruz joining 1.9M nice player to have due to depth and Zaki also joining for 3M + a 85 33 year old.

Looking to swap

MARTINS + NOBOA for a 90 + under 28

NAVAS + RYAZANTSEV for a 89 + CM under 28

Get in touch to deal.

Decent night for me, think if i can bring myself too, ill be quitting a few teams, including a Man City ( or two ) and a Arsenal.

Won 7-1 with Bayern in GC8 and 9-0 with CSKA in GC9, which wrapped up the title, 10 points clear with 3 remaining :)

Gold Championship Results:

GC 1: Norwich City 4-2 Birmingham City

GC 34: Catania 1-8 Milan

GC 75: Wolves 0-0 Liverpool

GC 80: Twente 0-0 Ajaz

GC 81: Weder Bremen 2-1 Schalke

GC 85: Bolton 2-2 Tottenham

GC 88: St Mirren 0-1 Celtic

GC 101: Napoli 3-0 Roma

GC 108: Benfica 3-0 Vitoria de Guimaraes

GC 109: Energie Cottbus 0-0 Hamburger SV

GC 120: Empoli 0-1 Udinese

GC 133: Wolves 0-0 Aston Villa

GC 137: Hibernian 0-3 Rangers

GC 142: Palermo 0-2 Milan

GC 145: Brescia 0-5 Internazionale

Two games last night.

GC34: First game in charge at Everton ends with a 2-0 win at Stoke City

GC106: Dunfermline beat Falkirk 3-0 to move top of division 2.

Also just taken over Lille (GC81) and Stiflers old Dinamo Zagreb (GC3)

Edit: Also taken over at CSKA Moskva (GC10), Sampdoria (GC27) and Racing Santander (GC45)

Two games last night.

GC34: First game in charge at Everton ends with a 2-0 win at Stoke City

GC106: Dunfermline beat Falkirk 3-0 to move top of division 2.

Also just taken over Lille (GC81) and Stiflers old Dinamo Zagreb (GC3)

Welcome to the Med :)

I am Madrid In GC 126 doing a deal for my Modric with Bayern Munich, I get Contento and Kroos for Modric and he would also get Andreas Beck for cash.

Grand deal and happy all round, the Munich manager was keen to get Beck first for cash, which was 9 mill, no problem I said and that completed this morning. I PMd him to carry though part 2 of the deal. He now says his Chairman will not let him bid Contento and Kroos for Modric ? an 89 and an 82 doesn't seem too much for a chairman to block ?

Can I put a ticket in and get Beck back as the second part won't go through ?

I am Madrid In GC 126 doing a deal for my Modric with Bayern Munich' date=' I get Contento and Kroos for Modric and he would also get Andreas Beck for cash.

Grand deal and happy all round, the Munich manager was keen to get Beck first for cash, which was 9 mill, no problem I said and that completed this morning. I PMd him to carry though part 2 of the deal. He now says his Chairman will not let him bid Contento and Kroos for Modric ? an 89 and an 82 doesn't seem too much for a chairman to block ?

Can I put a ticket in and get Beck back as the second part won't go through ?[/quote']

I'd say he's almost definitely lying. Tell him to offer a deal and you'll counter for Kroos + Contento and see if it goes through, or you'll report him for cheating.

--------------------------

SM's new improvements:

improvements.jpg

Happy that the new formats are finally here, and also the gold shortlist looks decent. :)

;1247033']I'd say he's almost definitely lying. Tell him to offer a deal and you'll counter for Kroos + Contento and see if it goes through, or you'll report him for cheating.

Thanks Romano.

I tried that, he made and offer of Van Bommell and Contento for Modric, but i countered Kroos and Contento as per agreed and my chairman let me offer that counter, if my chairman will allow me that counter, does that mean his chairman will let him do the deal ?

I am Madrid In GC 126 doing a deal for my Modric with Bayern Munich' date=' I get Contento and Kroos for Modric and he would also get Andreas Beck for cash.

Can I put a ticket in and get Beck back as the second part won't go through ?[/quote']I think he's trying to pull a fast one. but if he's not get him to do Kroos+cash for Modric and then you buy Contento for CV.

If he decides against doing that then point out Section 3-g of the Code of Conduct - 'Agreeing via Private Message to buy/sell a player(s) with another manager, and then fail to buy/sell your player(s) once you have bought/sold to them' If SoccerManager.com believe that you have broken the rules in relation to the transfer market, it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, take the appropriate action against and/or suspend your account.

Thanks Romano.

I tried that' date=' he made and offer of Van Bommell and Contento for Modric, but i countered Kroos and Contento as per agreed and my chairman let me offer that counter, if my chairman will allow me that counter, does that mean his chairman will let him do the deal ?[/quote']

I don't think so, because they took out the thing that said "you cannot counter offer this deal as _______'s chairman will not allow it" or something along those lines, for some reason. But I'm pretty sure you can give a 20 y/o 89 & a 20 y/o 82 for a 24 y/o 91 (sorry if the ages are marginally off, cba to check :o).

Or you could always try doing what Allan suggests too. Either way, I think he is trying to cheat you.

I think he's trying to pull a fast one. but if he's not get him to do Kroos+cash for Modric and then you buy Contento for CV.

If he decides against doing that then point out Section 3-g of the Code of Conduct - 'Agreeing via Private Message to buy/sell a player(s) with another manager' date=' and then fail to buy/sell your player(s) once you have bought/sold to them' If SoccerManager.com believe that you have broken the rules in relation to the transfer market, it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, take the appropriate action against and/or suspend your account.[/quote']

Cheers Allan, I knew something was up when he said his chairman wouldn't let him do it and he then offered Kroos and Contento for Albiol !

My own fault as it did raise a little suspicion when he insisted on getting Beck for cash first !

I will know in future to be cautious when doing 2 part deals, and people wonder why I rarely do deals with human managers :D

;1247033']

SM's new improvements:

improvements.jpg

Happy that the new formats are finally here' date=' and also the gold shortlist looks decent. :)[/quote']

Where do you find that image? It all looks good anyway! More benefits for being a Gold Member. It would be decent of SM to make the first ''New GC'' free as there hasn't been a free GC since 131... :o Am I right?

Where do you find that image? It all looks good anyway! More benefits for being a Gold Member. It would be decent of SM to make the first ''New GC'' free as there hasn't been a free GC since 131... :o Am I right?

I thought it was way before 131?

There was an option to view "Latest SM" or something of the sort about an hour ago, so I clicked it and looked at the improvements. It is gone now though, I think.

Yes, you're right, that would be good. :P

GC145 - Swansea

Won our opening game of the season at home to Leeds 2-1. Goals from Stuart Holden (on loan from Bolton) and Nathan Dyer. Kicked off the GC by selling on Scotty Sincalir, a plyer I like a lot, for a fair price of £6M IMO. Have since used the money for a number of deals that have worked out for me so well. Signed Matty Gilks off Blackpool for a bargain pirce of £3.5M off Blackpool. Then added Ghanain duo Inkoom and Annan who impressed me over the WC for their exploits. Gave away four players for the duo - Cotterill, Van der Gun, Beattie and that 'keeper with the long name. Added one of my favourite u20's in Soder for £635k + Angel who was no longer needed due to the arrival of Inkoom. Signed young American and the next Landon Donovan in Luis Gil off Real Salt Lake. Had 3 bids accepted this morning also;

The offer for Tiberio GUARENTE of Sevilla from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Clive PLATT of Coventry City from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Behrang SAFARI of FC Basel from Swansea City has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Basel will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Guarente joins for a hefty £10M, my first big cash signing. Platt joins from Coventrey for £900k, I'm hoping he gets a deserved rise to 82. My team thus far has worked out just the way I planned it to;

Gilks (82)

Inkoom (85) --- Williams (85) © --- Tate (83) --- Safari (86)**

Annan (87) --- Guarente (87)

Dyer (83) ---------------------- Holden (83)

Soder (84) --- Emnes (83)

I thought it was way before 131?

No it was definatley 131' date=' I remember it being opened before 130! :rolleyes:

;1247074']There was an option to view "Latest SM" or something of the sort about an hour ago, so I clicked it and looked at the improvements. It is gone now though, I think.

Yes, you're right, that would be good. :P

Is that the blue icon on the top of the screen? I know what your talking about if it is! I'd say it will be introduced before 150? Or do you think they will just do it as the next GC?