Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

No it was definatley 131' date=' I remember it being opened before 130! :rolleyes:

Is that the blue icon on the top of the screen? I know what your talking about if it is! I'd say it will be introduced before 150? Or do you think they will just do it as the next GC?[/quote']

Yeah, the blue 'L'. :)

I think it's suggesting that they have been introduced (well, the shortlist thing has anyway), so I think it will start from the next GC.

;1247087']Yeah' date=' the blue 'L'. :)

I think it's suggesting that they have been introduced (well, the shortlist thing has anyway), so I think it will start from the next GC.[/quote']

The 'Blue L' should only appear if you have access to westgate. If you dont then you just got lucky.

The Gold Shortlist looks good mind, no more adding having to add players in every GC.

Saved formations will save a lot of time on matchdays too.

;1247087']Yeah' date=' the blue 'L'. :)

I think it's suggesting that they have been introduced (well, the shortlist thing has anyway), so I think it will start from the next GC.[/quote']

Where is the new shortlist feature? I wouldn't mind if a new format GC was made today, but I won't be paying.

Where do you find that image? It all looks good anyway! More benefits for being a Gold Member. It would be decent of SM to make the first ''New GC'' free as there hasn't been a free GC since 131... :o Am I right?

131 ??? :confused: It was like 90 something..

Whenever it was' date=' it doesn't matter as SM have lied to us :(

[url']http://blog.soccermanager.com/messages/messages-gold-championships-3.html[/url]

That was just to get more people on the game. Which in turn meant more money.

Loyalty to guys that have been on the game for years is not there.

Whenever it was' date=' it doesn't matter as SM have lied to us :(

[url']http://blog.soccermanager.com/messages/messages-gold-championships-3.html[/url]

I particulary like

Please Note: Not every Gold Championship will be created like this in future. We will create completely ‘open’ ones as well going forward.

75 GC'S later and we've had about 6 maybe more free ones :rolleyes:

Guest MR. HAMMER

Loving 140 right now realy happy with my Porto:

Been a bissy few days chosing my next game team for A.Madrid but have done and Tevez will not be there due to the from of Swiss Star Frei who has hit this season and only played 8 games he is in form and will get his chance in the CL.

My DEF is a rock in the league verry rearly get a goal a game let alown loosing Upson is the key in Portugal.

My MID is also prity good with Noble in there.

My STR force is verry nice even had the chance of just giving A.Johnson 88 to a side on loan because I have Tevez 93 - Henry 92 - Martins 89 - Frei 89 - Necid 88 up there for A - B side.

With 13 games gone yes 5 points is not much but in the turms of Portugal witch is always close it is.

Rivals Benfica do have Benzima so always got to watch out for him.

GC117 - Torino:

Leonardo BONUCCI has completed his move to Torino from Bari for £17,900,000. All other offers were turned down.

Delighted to have signed him, even though I blew all my budget on him. He joins fellow Italians Ranocchia and Cassani in my defence.

If your wrong then why use the rolleyes emotion? :confused:

Dont really wanna get involved but cant understand it either

If 6 of the last 75 have been free then they have not "lied"

You can certainly question the amount of free ones(there should be more perhaps it dont bother me, im in a job and working but know a lot of the SM community does not have that luxury or much younger) but if you think "free" ones are gunna be a "regular" occurance im afraid that aint gunna happen.

It's a business and cash will always be the main motivating factor, although maybe the slogan might need changing :)

If your wrong then why use the rolleyes emotion? :confused:

Lol sorry wrong emotion, done it rather quick as my boy was wee-ing on the floor so thought I hit :o but clearly not, but that's what I meant to do.

I'm on my iPhone that's why it was difficult to hit the right one.

Lol sorry wrong emotion' date=' done it rather quick as my boy was wee-ing on the floor so thought I hit :o but clearly not, but that's what I meant to do.

I'm on my iPhone that's why it was difficult to hit the right one.[/quote']

Aahaha! I know what that feels like. Both the wee-ing and the Iphone problem. No worries. :D

Be careful when dealing with Dan McBeth. In GC101, I agreed to swap my Sahin for L.Bender and Reinartz on the condition that we afterwards swap my Rodallega for Derdiyok and Feulner + Rangelov for Schwaab. He accepted to do it over PM, but now the Sahin deal has gone through he keeps declining the following deals, claiming that they're unfair. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what to do as I want the deal to go through, and if I report it, I'm presuming the deal will get reversed so there won't be any chance of it happening.

Should I perhaps just call it quits and let him get away with it? Because Sahin for L.Bender + Reinartz itself isn't too bad and I'm not sure I'd want it reversed even if he doesn't do the other two deals, especially as I'm going for an all German squad. I don't suppose there's any chance I can ask SM to push through the other two deals as there is the evidence he accepted to do it over PM? (despite obviously always only intending to go through with just the first part.)

Be careful when dealing with Dan McBeth. In GC101' date=' I agreed to swap my Sahin for L.Bender and Reinartz on the condition that we afterwards swap my Rodallega for Derdiyok and Feulner + Rangelov for Schwaab. He accepted to do it over PM, but now the Sahin deal has gone through he keeps declining the following deals, claiming that they're unfair. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what to do as I want the deal to go through, and if I report it, I'm presuming the deal will get reversed so there won't be any chance of it happening.

Should I perhaps just call it quits and let him get away with it? Because Sahin for L.Bender + Reinartz itself isn't too bad and I'm not sure I'd want it reversed even if he doesn't do the other two deals, especially as I'm going for an all German squad. I don't suppose there's any chance I can ask SM to push through the other two deals as there is the evidence he accepted to do it over PM? (despite obviously always only intending to go through with just the first part.)[/quote']

In my experience, all they would do is reverse the 1st part of the deal - so it would be your call.

In my experience' date=' all they would do is reverse the 1st part of the deal - so it would be your call.[/font']

Ahh well, I thought that would be the case.

Cheers anyway. :)

Ahh well' date=' I thought that would be the case.

Cheers anyway. :)[/quote']

Happened me today in GC 126 (it's detailed a few pages back)

Daniel White who is Bayern manager is thinking up every excuse in the book not to do the deal agreed through PM, first part of the deal (which favoured him, Andreas Beck for cash) went through then when I ask for the other deal, the excuses start coming :mad:

Happened me today in GC 126 (it's detailed a few pages back)

Daniel White who is Bayern manager is thinking up every excuse in the book not to do the deal agreed through PM' date=' first part of the deal (which favoured him, Andreas Beck for cash) went through then when I ask for the other deal, the excuses start coming :mad:[/quote']

Why bring it on here? Just asking not having a go - I'd of thought just report the other manager and get on with it