• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Why bring it on here? Just asking not having a go - I'd of thought just report the other manager and get on with it

Fair enough question pal :)

More as a warning to others in regards doing multi deals, and I feel all cheats should be named irregardless if a ticket has gone in or not.

Apoligies of if it is not the place.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1994

Update on my little old Wrexham - won Division 4 last week after winning Div 5 the season before.

Looking forward to life in division 3 and another successive promotion.

Have strengthened further today with the triple signings of Valter Birsa, Nico Pareja and Jean Armel Kana Biyik - each for cash.

149798_10150122684574018_629794017_7651822_6492580_n.jpg73863_10150122684614018_629794017_7651824_2692460_n.jpg75777_10150122684599018_629794017_7651823_7075851_n.jpg

Really pleased with my first eleven, but the really satisfying part is I now have a solid set of reserves - a mix of experience and hot prospects - and a decent 22 overall.

76024_10150122690464018_629794017_7651948_4091078_n.jpg

Sad to see Nick throw in the towel in Gc100 and Gc107 this evening.

Thrown in the Towl on SM Stifler :), would just like to say that Enjoyed my 5 years on this game, and im happy to leave, as I want to concentrate on my life, my GCSE's and my Girlfriend aswell as many other things in life, and Over past few weeks gradually started to lose intrest in SM I didnt log on for a week and a bit and didnt miss it one bit, will be sad to leave after so many years, and met loads of great people who I will stay in contact with via msn and FB aswell as on the od ocassion via playin Fifa on Xbox :P, but yeh basically thanks to all, for making my time here great and wish everyone on here the best of luck for life in general, and an early merry christmas too as I shall not be on here then....

Thanks to all once again

Goodbye

Nick Justice.... :')

Thrown in the Towl on SM Stifler :)' date=' would just like to say that Enjoyed my 5 years on this game, and im happy to leave, as I want to concentrate on my life, my GCSE's and my Girlfriend aswell as many other things in life, and Over past few weeks gradually started to lose intrest in SM I didnt log on for a week and a bit and didnt miss it one bit, will be sad to leave after so many years, and met loads of great people who I will stay in contact with via msn and FB aswell as on the od ocassion via playin Fifa on Xbox :P, but yeh basically thanks to all, for making my time here great and wish everyone on here the best of luck for life in general, and an early merry christmas too as I shall not be on here then....

Thanks to all once again

Goodbye

Nick Justice.... :')[/quote']

Cya mate, been a pleasure :)

Thrown in the Towl on SM Stifler :)' date=' would just like to say that Enjoyed my 5 years on this game, and im happy to leave, as I want to concentrate on my life, my GCSE's and my Girlfriend aswell as many other things in life, and Over past few weeks gradually started to lose intrest in SM I didnt log on for a week and a bit and didnt miss it one bit, will be sad to leave after so many years, and met loads of great people who I will stay in contact with via msn and FB aswell as on the od ocassion via playin Fifa on Xbox :P, but yeh basically thanks to all, for making my time here great and wish everyone on here the best of luck for life in general, and an early merry christmas too as I shall not be on here then....

Thanks to all once again

Goodbye

Best of Luck Nick Mate :) If you want a Fifa hammering, message me anytime :)

Hope West Ham stay up for you :P

Thanks to all once again

Goodbye

See you in a couple of weeks. ;)

Guest JackWWFC

Thanks to all once again

Goodbye

I'm also quitting on the 1st December I think mate. I remember you from 2006 when I first joined :')

Ill just leave my account soon :(

Thanks to all once again

Goodbye

Lolz. This is, I think, the 4th time you have done this. No doubt you will be back in a few weeks saying you'd may aswell take a team or two to pass the bored times. :rolleyes:

I'm also quitting on the 1st December I think mate. I remember you from 2006 when I first joined :')

Ill just leave my account soon :(

I quoted this when I read you asking if you can give it to someone. It not there now though. :confused:

Anyway. I don't think you could. Even if it was family unfortunately.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC145 Rubin-

BALMONT 89 made the switch to my side in a swap for B.NATKHO & P.BYSTROV happy with the deal as a lot of people think my side is coming together nice now already had prase from the CSKA manager and also the United manager for my deals have 20M still as well so aiming for some more nice rated signing 4 in facked.

GC 132: Im Rangers

The Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Rangers immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

Oh dear what to do :confused:

Rangers

rangers.jpg?t=1290422210

Tottenham

spurs.jpg?t=1290422258

Now if I was in this setup on my own then id take it but my brother is at Hearts (who are top, im 2nd) and my mate is at Celtic :confused:

So any advice??

GC20: Little 'ol Wigan complete the signing of Klass Jan Huntelaar for the fee of Milan Baros and 7M.

Well happy with that. Schalke may be underperforming but Huntelaar is in the goals for them and on fire for Holland. Baros is scoring for Gala but they are struggling.

Well the Tottenham side is somewhat better than that Rangers side but it really depends on which one is more likely to get you more honours in my opinion.
If it was me I would reject the offer.

I like winning' date=' but I enjoy beating my mates a lot more :D[/quote']

Agreed.

In times when its hard to come by a decent setup with friends/family. I would do my best to stay involved in that.

Cheers gents, decided to reject.

Guest MR. HAMMER

looks like GC145 is going sour already!!!

Rubin have made a counter offer to Manchester City to exchange Micah RICHARDS and Patrick VIEIRA for Christian NOBOA

!!!

Yes Vieira 89 - 88 and Richards 89 - 89 so not the best counter but you offerd me two dropers you never told everyone that did you.

Should chose who you mone about before posting on the forum as I am a good manager to deal with trying to take this side to the top of Russia now the 2nd best side in the League with my A side 90 rated will be going for a big name have some top names here two 92s, one 91 and a 90 with many more so if you want to deal yes I will deal but please no dubble dropers.

LOL, i love how everytime i come on to this thread "MR. HAMMER" has posted something new but with the same meaning about a player, i HATE his use of grammer and spelling aswell. Please if your reading this stop posting garbage on this thread and post things people want to read

:P

LOL' date=' i love how everytime i come on to this thread "MR. HAMMER" has posted something new but with the same meaning about a player, i [u']HATE[/u] his use of grammer and spelling aswell. Please if your reading this stop posting garbage on this thread and post things people want to read

Its been mentioned umpteen times before. The kid is dyslexic. Give him a break. If you don't like it. Don't read it. Nobody forces you to. I know I don't whenever I see a new post is made by him.

LOL' date=' i love how everytime i come on to this thread "MR. HAMMER" has posted something new but with the same meaning about a player, i [u']HATE[/u] his use of grammer and spelling aswell. Please if your reading this stop posting garbage on this thread and post things people want to read

No real need for that to be honest :rolleyes:

Mr. Hammer or anyone else is free to post whatever he wants, so long as it is relevant to the topic and does not contravene any of the forum rules. You may not find it particularly appealing, but then you always have the option of ignoring the post. Grammar ;) and spelling is an issue which a few forumers have so not sure why he needs to be particularly called out on that one either. It's a gold discussion thread and he's posting about his gold championship team's latest news. On the other hand the post you made above, is off topic and also means to belittle another forumer, which is definitely against the forum rules which you agreed to abide by when signing up for the forum. If you don't like his posts just don't read them but there's no need to respond to them in such a derogatory manner :mad:

EDIT: Dai beat me to it :)

GC23 - Got offered a Chelsea side who looks to be in bad condition. I accepted as their are still some very good players there. I have a lot of money and I am looking to buy players for outright cash.

If you think that we could come to a deal please reply or send me a pm Thanks :).