Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Gold Championship 50: Bayern Munchen have completed a few deals in pre-season. Firstly, Aly Cissokho joined the club for a rather expensive fee of Tomas Necid and Marcel Schafer which i was more than happy to pay. Secondly, Diego Ribas left the club to head to FC Porto in a deal which saw Bruno Alves and Hulk arrive at the Allianz Arena. It wasn't over there as Per Mertesacker also joined Munchen with Raul Albiol and Carvalho Amauri going to Arsenal. Finally, a little low key compared to the other deals but 23 year old Mortiz Stopplekamp arrived in a £1.2 mil deal. Still looking for deals so anyone in this setup please get in touch!

Gold Championship 68: Barcelona made a nice swoop on unmanaged Vfb Stuttgart with Italian Cb Leonardo Bonucci joining for £9.3 mil.

Gold Championship 140: Wolves have been fairly quiet since the last update but have a few players on the short-list who should be available to bid on soon...

GC99: Benfica splash out £12.7m on Franco Zuculini from TSG Hoffenheim. It's quite an expensive deal I know, but I had cash sitting there and I needed to make sure I beat off the competition of Wolfsburg and FC Porto. We still have the cash to come from the league triumph too! :)

Squad looks sweet, just looking to swap out Saviola and get my last couple of targets for cash then the squad will be finito, so after that I'll move on to snapping up youngsters for profit. :D

Yes Vieira 89 - 88 and Richards 89 - 89 so not the best counter but you offerd me two dropers you never told everyone that did you.

Should chose who you mone about before posting on the forum as I am a good manager to deal with trying to take this side to the top of Russia now the 2nd best side in the League with my A side 90 rated will be going for a big name have some top names here two 92s' date=' one 91 and a 90 with many more so if you want to deal yes I will deal but please no dubble dropers.[/quote']

you wanna stop smoking that pipe son. Noboa is at best a 89/90

i wouldnt even give you richards on a straight swap for him. the fact you made me a absolute stupid offer gives me every reason to post it on this forum,

GC 145 JUVENTUS

Chiellini is almost out the door with Barca being the likely destination although still a bit unsure on the offer.

One thing I have found in this GC is that the "old school" seems to be dying out and being replaced with some right muppets.

i.e a couple of bids received in this GC

89 rated gk and 87 (24yrs) rated mid + £16m for BUFFON????

A 90 rated midfielder (30+yrs) and a 80 rated player with the option to LOAN an 86 rated defender for the season for........Chiellini.

£10m for Bonucci ( muppet even tried telling me that Bonucci was average at best and was due a DROP:D:D:D:D:D )

I miss the good old days..........( lights cigar, lies back and listens to nostalgic 80's music );)

:eek: Just noticed SM updated the World championship teams! Maybe they will also update the SMFA Shield and Cup as well? Maybe when the new template GC comes in? Surely it's not that hard to do is it?

:eek: Just noticed SM updated the World championship teams! Maybe they will also update the SMFA Shield and Cup as well? Maybe when the new template GC comes in? Surely it's not that hard to do is it?

I know totally off topic, but somehow Newcastle are in Div 4, and Sunderland aren't in at all. A Bit daft :rolleyes::confused:

Is there anyone in GC117 or GC141?

I have recently taken over Bari in 117 (great young side) and Athletic Club in 141....

P/M me' date=' looking to deal.[/b']

Check the 117 club list in Italy :) Fair few forumers with Daragh, Fitzy, sambalele, Stifler, Hammer, MCFC James and myself (there may be more?).

Check the 117 club list in Italy :) Fair few forumers with Daragh' date=' Fitzy, sambalele, Stifler, Hammer, MCFC James and myself (there may be more?).[/quote']

Cheers :) What team are you?

I don't know if anyone has noticed this but when you go on a match report you can now report "match fixing" lol. :P

Hahahahahhahahahaha!!! Whats that all about??? :P

Won 1 Shield Final and lost 1...

GC2: Barca dominate against a much weaker Castilla and end up losing 2-0...

GC15: Atleti break their final hoodoo (4/5 losses, Cup, Shield and SMFA), and win the Spanish Shield comfortably after a 4-1 demolition of Getafe.

On 91 now, really should've been on 100 a long time ago, but got so many runner ups its unbelievable!

Check the 117 club list in Italy :) Fair few forumers with Daragh' date=' Fitzy, sambalele, Stifler, Hammer, MCFC James and myself (there may be more?).[/quote']

I'm Reggina, currently topping Division 1 after getting them promoted last season :P

Decent night for me tonight.. highlight would be.

GC18 Bayern Munich - Nearly a month since the 1st Leg of the SMFA Shield Semi Final in which Bayern won 1-0, tonight saw the the 2nd Leg. Bayern hammered Aston Villa 7-0 on the night (8-0 overall) to reach the SMFA Shield Final. My 2nd successive SMFA Shield Final with this side and the 3rd time we've reached an SMFA Final. We've lost all 3 mind :o

Edit - 3rd SMFA Final in this setup, I've lost the previous two. :o

Decent night for me tonight.. highlight would be.

GC18 Bayern Munich - Nearly a month since the 1st Leg of the SMFA Shield Semi Final in which Bayern won 1-0' date=' tonight saw the the 2nd Leg. Bayern hammered Aston Villa 7-0 on the night (8-0 overall) to reach the SMFA Shield Final. My 2nd successive SMFA Shield Final with this side and the [b']3rd time we've reached an SMFA Final. We've lost all 3 mind :o[/b]

Conceding the game already :P

Haha oops :o 3rd Final' date=' lost both previous finals.. You'd be proud of that record :D[/quote']

:D low blow, usually only get them off Simon! My SMFA Shield Final record is 2-0 :P...SMFA Cups however :rolleyes: 4-9.

Just did a quick check and I have 75 runners ups at least, there's a few I can't remember from the old account :o

:D low blow' date=' usually only get them off Simon! My SMFA Shield Final record is 2-0 :P...SMFA Cups however :rolleyes: 4-9.

Just did a quick check and I have 75 runners ups at least, there's a few I can't remember from the old account :o[/quote']

I have 91 reasons for low blows thou mate :D

GC33 ARSENAL remain top of group A after a nice 4-1 win over Internacional.. KARAGOUNIS.. 2 BY CAZORLA..MILITO got the goals.. MILITO got sent off so TORRES will take his place..

GC66 ATLETICO MADRID top group H after 3 games...getting a 2-2 draw with Bayern Munchen. ADRIANO and CAVENAGHI got the goals..

GC109 LYON beat Chelsea 1-0 at home in the Champions cup rd 1 leg 1..JANSEN got the goal.

GC116 MILAN reach the Italian shield semi's after a 3-2 win over Parma...KALLSTROM..HUNTELAAR..LUYINDULA got the goals..

GC125 LIVERPOOL reach the semi's of the English cup after a 1-0 win over Man city.. SUAZO got the goal.. Leeds in the Semi's..

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC88 Tottenham News -

Beat Ipswich 7 - 1 in the 4th round of the English Shield my main man in the game was 23 year old CM - DM P.DUCASSE becoming a big name under me got 4 goals Danny Rose also on the goal sheat happy the way my team is looking Pato braking his way back in to the side but Toni is his compotition and is doing well right now got another goal in this.