• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC125 Werder Bremen Cup Run -

One in the last 8 tonight a big win to send the side to the Semi Final to play TSV 1860 München.

I played Hansa Rostock and one 9 - 2 happy with the score I got as this looks close to a 2nd cup in the same league in 1 season the best I have ever done.

J.FARFAN 3, 6

J.VERON 5, 30

C.CHIVU 15

R.VAN DER VAART 18, 61

T.FRINGS 29

J.RIQUELME 84

My side is the best by far this season in Germany bossed the league and cup now to just take the cup from the over sides.

GC77 - Rimini

My Italian minnows defeat Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 in the first leg of their SMFA Champions Cup 1st Round tie. Mevlut Erding was the hero with a brace, bagging the second late on from the penalty spot. The backline kept it tight to achieve a perhaps crucial clean sheet, and leaving Spurs with an uphill struggle to qualify for the Quarter-Finals - particularly if Rimini can eek out an away goal in the return leg.

Also, Real Madrid advance to the Spanish Shield Final in GC114.

GC 35 Lille OSC: Beat Manchester United 1-0 in the SMFA Champions Cup group stage. So I won so far all my SMFA Cup games comfortably whilst sitting in first place on 9 points! 3 Played 3 Won !

Previous SMFA Champions Cup Results:

Lille 2-1 Cruzeiro

Lille 2-0 Roma

Lille 1-0 Manchester United

Really happy! My favourite GC team!

GC 145: Internazionale

I offered Cambiasso for Schweinsteiger, and this is the response I got.

Bayern München have made a counter offer to Internazionale to exchange Samuel ETO'O and Goran PANDEV for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER :mad:

The guys rep is 191 as well, how he has played the game so long and expect deals like that to be accepted I will never know.

Guest MR. HAMMER

The offer for Israel CASTRO of UNAM Pumas from Rubin has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Abd Rabou HOSNY of Ismaily SC from Rubin has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Two more nice players joining my depth plan is working nice geting in some nice 88s for cash and silly PE deals aiming for a few more deals.

GC4:

Jack Oliver has angered the Internazionale fans by resigning from the club.

Now, thats the end of an era. :( They dominated everything, season after season. I really, really hope someone with more than half a brain cell gets to take them on. :mad:

I would of left Arsenal just to take care of them.

GC4:

Now' date=' thats the end of an era. :( They dominated everything, season after season. I really, really hope someone with more than half a brain cell gets to take them on. :mad:

I would of left Arsenal just to take care of them.[/quote']

I have it, and im not sure what to do, i have built a impressive Feyenoord who i love dearly :o Im third on the managers list aswell, gonna be a toughy.

Nah gonna leave it for now' date=' im in no rush. :)

Its an immense Inter but i like my Feyenoord. :o + i have a Inter already ( Arbeit not on the same level )[/quote']

Shame i didnt get offered the job....deserve to really ;)

Ive won everything at TSV Munich in 2 seasons apart from SMFA Cup (In QF this year but got drawn Barca anybody else and I think I would win :( )

Could be time for a new challenge as not much more I can do at TSV

Except retain the League and add a Champions league that would be nice LOL :P:)

GC 145: Internazionale

I offered Cambiasso for Schweinsteiger' date=' and this is the response I got.

Bayern München have made a counter offer to Internazionale to exchange Samuel ETO'O and Goran PANDEV for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER :mad:

The guys rep is 191 as well, how he has played the game so long and expect deals like that to be accepted I will never know.[/quote']

lol, i got ofered klose and halitop for tevez. which is bad but not as bad as that counter!!!

GC145 Man City

I've been offered plenty of crazy offers from him' date=' the latest of which was Villa & Pedro for Ribery!!

Barca 145[/quote']

BARGAIN!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: NOT!!

This is the sort of stuff we have to endure in GC145

Transfer Message

Independiente have made an offer to Manchester City for Mario BALOTELLI of £14,000,000

Burnley have made an offer to Manchester City for James MILNER of £12,000,000

Benfica have made a counter offer to Manchester City to exchange Shay GIVEN and Jérôme BOATENG for David LUIZ

BARGAIN!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: NOT!!

This is the sort of stuff we have to endure in GC145

Transfer Message

Independiente have made an offer to Manchester City for Mario BALOTELLI of £14' date='000,000

Burnley have made an offer to Manchester City for James MILNER of £12,000,000

Benfica have made a counter offer to Manchester City to exchange Shay GIVEN and Jérôme BOATENG for David LUIZ[/quote']

You know what's easier than writing on the forum? Pressing reject with "Insulted by the received offer" as the reason why.

Shame i didnt get offered the job....deserve to really ;)

Ive won everything at TSV Munich in 2 seasons apart from SMFA Cup (In QF this year but got drawn Barca anybody else and I think I would win :( )

Could be time for a new challenge as not much more I can do at TSV

Except retain the League and add a Champions league that would be nice LOL :P:)

It weird as soon as i saw Dai post about jack leaving, i almost knew id have the offer lol, some may deserve it more, but iv been the GC since day 1, won a load of honours and built a good squad, definately deserving just dont have a clue what to do lol

GC125: Took Lazio a couple of days ago for a bit of a challenge. Squad is quite thin on the ground, and I haven't had a Lazio before. I've made a few of signings already. Allesandro Matri, El Ghanassy and Mlapa all join for around £12m.

More to join within the next day or so. New striker, defender and hopefully a couple of others then the squad will be looking a lot sharper! :)