Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

It weird as soon as i saw Dai post about jack leaving' date=' i almost knew id have the offer lol, some may deserve it more, but iv been the GC since day 1, won a load of honours and built a good squad, definately deserving just dont have a clue what to do lol[/quote']

Go for it!

You have been loyal to Feyenoord, and some. Plus, you'd be an ideal replacement for such a legend.

I jumped from the Ajax ship after making them a reasonable force. I coudn't resiust taking Arsenal at the time.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Nah gonna leave it for now' date=' im in no rush. :)

Its an immense Inter but i like my Feyenoord. :o + i have a Inter already ( Arbeit not on the same level )[/quote']

I'd take em mate, I loved Porto in GC 19 but I took the Man Utd offer and haven't been anyway regretful.

Edit could someone post a pic of the Inter side or list the best players just so I know what kind of a team he has.

Guest JackWWFC

You know what's easier than writing on the forum? Pressing reject with "Insulted by the received offer" as the reason why.

You know whats easier then being a smug ahole? Ignoring it. :)

Nah gonna leave it for now' date=' im in no rush. :)

Its an immense Inter but i like my Feyenoord. :o + i have a Inter already ( Arbeit not on the same level )[/quote']

If by some chance you do decide against accepting the offer, please pick your quitting time very carefully... Some of the vultures who watch the Available clubs thread destroy them as quickly as they get them. :o

;1250292']How rich is what? Asking a question? ;)

Seriously' date=' go back to your cave that you hide in whilst you wait for me to post and then attempt to have a dig at me. ;)[/quote']

haha, sure I live in a cave... You start 'asking him' (clearly saying he's smug), when you're the cockiest, smuggest person on here... You go back in that penguins a-hole you came out of, and stop thinking you're better than everyone else... ;)

haha' date=' sure I live in a cave... You start 'asking him' (clearly saying he's smug), when you're the cockiest, smuggest person on here... You go back in that penguins a-hole you came out of, and stop thinking you're better than everyone else... ;)[/quote']

For a start, your insult: very mature. :rolleyes:

Secondly, by calling someone smug that makes me cocky and makes me think I'm better than everybody else. Sorry, but that just doesn't add up.

PS - Obviously, I didn't mean it literally when I said go back to your cave. :rolleyes: I was using it to emphasise the fact that you only seem to post as a reply to me, due to your immature hatred that you have against me. ;)

;1250317']For a start' date=' your insult: very mature. :rolleyes:

Secondly, by calling someone smug that makes me cocky and makes me think I'm better than everybody else. Sorry, but that just doesn't add up.

PS - Obviously, I didn't mean it literally when I said go back to your cave. :rolleyes: I was using it to emphasise the fact that you only seem to post as a reply to me, due to your immature hatred that you have against me. ;)[/quote']

sure, every time you post I come back with a harsh reply, I can't help myself...

You know whats easier then being a smug ahole? Ignoring it. :)

This a thread for Gold Championship news and not for people complaining about bad deals. It's spamming up the thread and pushes down the important posts.

I thought you were leaving anyway? Notice how nobody cared.

On that topic

sure' date=' every time you post I come back with a harsh reply, I can't help myself...[/quote']

It's called trolling and it's what Jack does when I post.

I may be blind, but this is the first time I've seen this:

Javier MARTINA has handed in a transfer request after falling out with the Rangers management.

Nine other players have the same message in GC1. Has player concerns finally come to bite manager's with big squads in the backside? Could this revolutionise GC's??

(Or has this been going on for ages and I just haven't noticed it....?)

I may be blind' date=' but this is the first time I've seen this:

Nine other players have the same message in GC1. Has player concerns finally come to bite manager's with big squads in the backside? Could this revolutionise GC's??

(Or has this been going on for ages and I just haven't noticed it....?)[/quote']

First tiem I'v seen it in a GC surprised none of Spartaks loanee players on the list thou, proves the system dosn't work. Only player on the list worth looking at is Meier

Technically it's been going on for ages...but the player concerns work at quite a slow rate so it's taken this long for concerned players to finally reach level 5.

I've got a few level 3s here and there but they should disappear now thanks to the new player position indicator thing which assures me it's totally fine to play a Wing/AM as a CM, etc.

GC131 Liverpool

Rodríguez Pedro completes his move to Anfield from Barcelona for Dirk Kuyt and a small bit of cash.

In the league we currently sit in 2nd, 4 points behind leaders Arsenal though our goal difference is a little way ahead. The remaining 11 games are littered with tough ties for both of us and I face an away trip to Chelsea tonight. After a comprehensive win over Real in the SMFA Cup we now face Club América who overcame Villarreal in the quarters.

I really quite like this team :)http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=890479&clubid=24769843&sid=52032