• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I went on SM at 5 this morning to take Hesses old Roma in GC11 and hopefully his Liverpool as well in GC14 this morning... Both were due to come free(I even checked at 4:50) but neither came free :confused: I re-joined the setups again as small teams and both teams were still on offer (this was at 8) and now all his old teams are managed or are available.... :confused: Did they change the policy on teams coming free in the morning?

Anyways, I took over his old Napoli in GC24 and its a great squad. Anyone in this setup?

GC145:

Christian NOBOA has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Rubin for £20,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Very happy with that. :):):)

Also, this is off topic but will only be a sec. Anyone who occasionaly bets on football matches (any tournament/league) read this thread:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=75279

Respuesta: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Today I've received a pretty good job offer so I'd like to know your opinions please.

I'm Benfica in 38 and my starting XI has this players:

-----------Ospina----------------

G.Johnson-Luisao-Agger-Tremoulinas

Hazard--Maxi Pereira-Biglia--Gervinho

--------Negredo--Hoarau-----------

Plus I have David Navarro,Douglas Ferreira,Parker,Juan,Abate and a few talented players.

And I've been offered this Spartak:

Cissokho,Hulk,Álvaro Pereira,Ramires,Fernando,Rolando,Boateng,Varela,Derdiyok,Micael and some bad players.

I really like my Benfica and I think that I've done a decent work but perhaps it's time to leave it.

Whay do you think?

SM have repaid my loyality to my Feyenoord in GC4 by increasing Hulk' date=' David Luiz & Alvaro Perreira :D

EDIT: LMAO !!

GC129 with Athletic Club i sold Iker Munian to Mr.Hammer around 2 weeks ago.

In a straight swap for Fabio Coentrao who rise +3 to 90 today :D[/quote']

He did say he was a good manager to deal with... :P

GC99: Benfica - Very happy as Coentrao and David Luiz went up to 90. Squad looks fantastic, and very very young! Starting line-up now looks like this:

Rui Patricio

J.Boateng -- David Luiz -- Coentrao

Jucielei

Renato Augusto -- Ramires -- Dzagoev -- Ruiz

Barrios -- Saviola

Second team:

Rui Patricio

Ebondo -- Bonucci -- Rakytskyy

Isla

De Silvestri -- Mamaev -- Poli -- Giuliano

Luiz Adriano -- El Hamaoui

Other notable players: Douglas Costa, Zuculini, Guilherme, Reus, Sidnei, Airton :P

Guest MR. HAMMER

Christian NOBOA has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Rubin for £20,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Very happy with that. :):):)

You had the cash I needed mate so was happy to sell now can bring in two 88+s 10M eatch.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC125 Werder Bremen News:

Serge AURIER rose from 75 to 82 happy rise as now could make 5M easy on him but will be keeping the 17 year old for another season as he is linked with Lyon.

GC15: Atleti looking to do some deals! Got Clichy, Alvaro Pereira, Bosingwa, Escude, Bruno Alves, David Luiz, Gil, Carrico, Marcano, Riera, Maxi Rodriguez, Keita, Simao, Marcos Senna, Barry, Gouffran and Claudio Pizarro that I can use in trades (and maybe some of the youths bar De Gea/Badstuber), might be willing to let go of Lloris too.

Looking for players in any position but LB (have Evra, Clichy, Marcelo, Alvaro Pereira there!)

Boy is GC101 tight' date=' In Italy.

7 games to go and I was one point clear with 7 to go, 5 games to go and i blow it with 5 games i down to 3rd :o. The scary thing is i could finish anywhere between 1st-6th.[/quote']

Hopefully my Inter will have wrapped it up before the last game where we play you. ;)

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1999

Introducing..... the great Valencia pick and mix sale .....

I have a massive squad and want to multi trade some squad players. I will offer and number of the players below for high rated or hot prospect players.

I accept that some of the names below are not "fashionable" at the moment, but they are all solid pro's and nearly all full internationals so a great option for somebody wanting to strengthen the depth of their team and get 2/3 or mayeb even 4 for 1.

I also accept that I may need to overpay so don't be afraid to ask for slightly unfair deals.

Get in touch .... I'm very friendly!:D

75170_10150124695184018_629794017_7678053_3360385_n.jpg

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1999

Introducing..... the great Valencia pick and mix sale .....

I have a massive squad and want to multi trade some squad players. I will offer and number of the players below for high rated or hot prospect players.

I accept that some of the names below are not "fashionable" at the moment' date=' but they are all solid pro's and nearly all full internationals so a great option for somebody wanting to strengthen the depth of their team and get 2/3 or mayeb even 4 for 1.

I also accept that I may need to overpay so don't be afraid to ask for slightly unfair deals.

Get in touch .... I'm very friendly!:D

[img']http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs938.snc4/75170_10150124695184018_629794017_7678053_3360385_n.jpg[/img]

Man Utd decline the invitation to the pick and mix sale, saying if we wanted bargin basement droppers we'd buy at Walmart :P

Guest JackWWFC

Quit all my teams bar Club America in 33, they were the only team I bothered to do the tactics with. Will probably quit altogether within a couple months.

SM is slowly dieing. 06-10' Been a good few years :)

Man Utd decline the invitation to the pick and mix sale' date=' saying if we wanted bargin basement droppers we'd buy at Walmart :P[/quote']

Good for you .... I wasn't really aiming for top United players - but there is some reasonable pro's in there for middle of the road teams

EDIT - Most of those players will keep their rating for the time being. A couple of potential droppers but by in large they are regular first team players for their clubs.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC131 Arsenal News:

TRASCH leaving for 12.5M to rase funds.

RONALDO joining £15.0M D.ALVES + J.COLE

Real happy to have Ronaldo 98 joining my side should do well here.

Beat Fulham 3 - 0 to keep my grip on the league title 4 points above Liverpool.

GC 106 - Inter Milan 4-1 win over Lazio, Had Ibra & Villa starting for the first time together. Top of league with 10 games to go so hopefully can stay there and first leg of quater finals of SMFA coming up. Looking to get rid of Ibra and others though so contact me if your intrested

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC140 FC Porto Smash Managed Side:

FC Porto Vs Vitória de Guimarães:

8 - 0

A.FREI 11, 18, 40, 60

M.UPSON 21

C.TEVEZ 39

M.GONZALEZ 64

A.HUGHES 88

5 points clear Frei now up to 10 goals since joining.

Back on the forum for now...

Just ended the season in GC99, an unbeaten season with my Darlington, finishing on 106 points, 34 wins and 4 draws all together.

A close shave in the end as Notts County finished a point behind me, so it's been a very close season, can not wait to start life in Division 3 with Darlington, and hopefully another race for the title with the Notts County boss.

What a season :).

My Hereford United GC 18 side got promoted again today for the third successive season (also my 3rd promotion of the evening :)) beating Darlo 8-1 in the last game of the season. Check out the hat-trick (and 1 assist?!) by Butt though, how's that for doing it in style? :D

butthattrick.jpg

Back on the forum for now...

Just ended the season in GC99, an unbeaten season with my Darlington, finishing on 106 points, 34 wins and 4 draws all together.

A close shave in the end as Notts County finished a point behind me, so it's been a very close season, can not wait to start life in Division 3 with Darlington, and hopefully another race for the title with the Notts County boss.

What a season :).

Ho-ho, what a night! My all-Canadian GC11 Toronto team (only Canadians are allowed - check it out!) beat 2nd place New York 2-0 in a title decider on the last game of the season to win the league by 5 points and collect our first ever trophy! :D:D:D

picture9f.jpg

torontochampions.jpg

EDIT: Just checked on the squad there to notice that one of the Canadian lads has changed his nationality to American! Right, he'll have to go...