Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

APART FOR... the 1-0 loss GC60 and a Loss GC35 the rest have been exspected results! and in GC1 my average team rating was 77 as my like crappy team was on and i lost 6-0 toa strong Souchax side, but win in GC33 GC11 GC29 GC58 GC59 and mostly every GC i am in is ok and 1 draw in GC14 0-0 in ym first game with Granda 74 so its a dcent Nicght tbh tonight!, In GC35 the SMFA Cup as Hammers effected my LEague form im like 15h :o:( after finishing 3rd last season :( hopfully with no european football next season i can concentrate on EPL and try to do well again!

Draw with Stef's Napoli f's me up as a win could of put me three points clear in gc31.

Think you'll find i beat you 2-1 very luckily i might add and lazio won 4-2, didn't think i'd win though but will take it just the shame i dropped points at the start in gc31 never mind, been a good week in terms of a smfa cup with milan and a win today which has crept me into the best managers in this gameworld.

Also won the league with gala in gc55 other than that wasnt a great night in gc's

Amazing night for me won all 5/5 games played in all GC's.

GC5: Limitov Moskva 2-6 Torpedo Moskva

GC50: Ajax 2-1 AZ

GC56: Everton 0-1 Manchester City

GC58: Bolton Wanderers 0-3 Aston Villa

GC60: Macclesfield Town 2-3 Lincoln City

I am very pleased that all my teams won for once and as you see I beat Mark Farine in GC50 so quite happy with that tbh after a very bad season this season to regain form and beat top of the league.:D

Got some time on my hands so back to modding I guess....On the forums now, I do control a Manchester United in a standard WC but that's about it.

Nice to see some new faces contributing to the setups thread as well as the old aged ones :P

I can also see it's the same tarts that got the best teams... :D

Enjoy lads...

Got some time on my hands so back to modding I guess....On the forums now' date=' I do control a Manchester United in a standard WC but that's about it.

Nice to see some new faces contributing to the setups thread as well as the old aged ones :P

I can also see it's the same tarts that got the best teams... :D

Enjoy lads...[/quote']

Haha tarts? You can't disagree on that one! :D

Welcome back Sparky ;) Much has changed, like I rule in GC 7 :P.

Not The Best Night Last Night, But No Draws!:eek:...

In GC 60 (Wolfsburg) I managed to win 1-0 away at Werder Bremen, while resting Misimovic & Tiago for Saturday versus Freiburg. This put me 2 points clear at the top of German Div 1. :)

Overall:

W-3

D-0

L-4

just took over Reggina in gc 10 looking forword to next season in div 1 and am now looking to make some deals if anyone is selling players for cash please PM me so we can make a deal:

My Evaluation For Cash

Lev 75 to 85 aged 18 to 23 i will pay up to 10M aged 23+ i will pay up to 7M

Lev 85 to 90 aged 18 to 23 i will pay up to 16M aged 23+ i will pay up to 14M

Lev 90+ aged 18 to 13 i will pay 23M+ aged 23+ i will also pay 20M+ so get in tuch looking for rm lm lb rb and 2 st so hurry.

just took over Reggina in gc 10 looking forword to next season in div 1 and am now looking to make some deals if anyone is selling players for cash please PM me so we can make a deal:

My Evaluation For Cash

Lev 75 to 85 aged 18 to 23 i will pay up to 10M aged 23+ i will pay up to 7M

Lev 85 to 90 aged 18 to 23 i will pay up to 16M aged 23+ i will pay up to 14M

Lev 90+ aged 18 to 13 i will pay 23M+ aged 23+ i will also pay 20M+ so get in tuch looking for rm lm lb rb and 2 st so hurry.

Doesn't matter what you are willing to pay.

If you don't meet the asking price of the teams selling, you wont get the player. Simple as...

After Maldini's retirement was confirmed a few weeks ago' date=' I bought a replacement for my Exeter in gc10..

2 July

FABIO LUCIANO is retiring at the end of this season.:rolleyes::o

2 games left of the season, another 6 weeks or so left on his TB :/ At least I get his SM value in cash when he does although that is £1m less :o

Ah well.. good news is that the change of tactics saw a 6-1 thrashing of Hartlepool, now 1 point outside the play-offs :)[/quote']

have some loans if you need?

Anyway guys... Looking to become a GM again but no point being a GM without decent clubs :o

So if anyone is releasing / letting go of clubs then please let me know...Or if anyone gets any decent job offers.

Anyway guys... Looking to become a GM again but no point being a GM without decent clubs :o

So if anyone is releasing / letting go of clubs then please let me know...Or if anyone gets any decent job offers.

try keeping an eye on the Job Offer/Available team thread' date=' a few good ones pop up every so often:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=4763&page=276[/url]

Welcome Back :D

The judge said you'd done your 'time' then :P

Just taken over Adam Selbys old Cruziero in GC40 :)

Listening to any offers :D

On that note: i've left spurs gc54' date=' they have a good squad. Xabi Alonso, Pav, Keane, Modric, Corluka and Defour etc etc :)

Good luck to whoever gets them!

Dont neglect them like i did.[/quote']

That lasted long....

Rhys Hunt (Hunty) has left Cruzeiro in Gold Championship 40.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nacho Man has stunned fans worldwide by accepting the job offer placed to him by Malcolm Glazer.

glazer_malcolm0516.jpg

After the shock resignation of Sir Alex Ferguson, many pundits thought that Jose Mourinho would be asked to be the new manager of the Red Devils, but, oh no, Glazer asked Mexican legend Nacho Man to be the new manager of Manchester United.

4838f0c8a9682.jpe

Nacho Man's targets for the 2009/2010 season are reputed to be Kaka, despite his recent move to Real Madrid. It is thought that the Brazilian is mulling over a move to England to annoy Cristiano Ronaldo.

Kaka_celeb_Empoli_v_AC_Milan_2008_712700.jpg

Guest Abdel Zizi

The Spartak is free now if anyone wants them. Good side with good youth as well

I wanted to take them, but they were already gone