Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Just a warning about a very Childish boy named Will Atkins.

Just got 2 abusive PM'S Just because I wouldnt do any of the deals he suggested to me namely (Im Barca)

Valdes+pedro for Robben/Schweinsteiger

Pedro+Busquets for Robben

Apparently I know nothing about the game, never make deals with any humans and have achieved nothing on the game...

Just a hint mate just because I dont want to accept any of your "great" offers to me, is there any need to throw your toys out of the pram, it is people like you who are the bain of the game with stupid transfer responses and idiotic idea of a "fair deal"

Just a question to everybody as i need help on the forum apparently. Im one of those people who dont need the forum to "tell me what to do" I make my own judgements maybe you should try it. Im the manager hence i manage my team not other forum members.

Would you do any of those deals??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Grow up pal no need to get so upset

Had an average night, with only 2 loses in 12 games.

The highest point was a win at home by my Porto against arch rivals Benfica by 4-0. With 11 games to go, i am 17 points upfront of 2nd, Sporting and 28 of Benfica..

Finally my offer in Zhirkov was completed in GC 23.

Yuri ZHIRKOV has completed his move to Benfica from Lazio for £18,001,000

Will use him as LB as i already have Di Mania and Dzusdzak for LM.. still in the hunt for a GK.. or i think i will use Butt untill the day he dies..

And ray, I Wouldn't do these deals =/

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2098

Ok, GC33 is officially the deadest GC in the world. Took over Middlesbrough about a week ago as I like a challenge and they had Ronaldinho and north of £100m to spend. I have since signed, for cash - Nesta, Zanetti, Fletcher, Tiene, Torrado, Gastaldello, Butt, Costa, Pitroipa, Pacheco Henrique, Fabianski and Maicon.

Today I have also completed the cash signing of Luis Suarez. Awesome.

157068_10150131477629018_629794017_7784891_913963_n.jpg

This Division 2 Middlesbrough now looks like this - granted lacking depth - but I ain't gonna need that for a season or 2.....

150531_10150131480034018_629794017_7784938_7767500_n.jpg

Guest JackWWFC

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2098

Ok' date=' GC33 is officially the deadest GC in the world. Took over Middlesbrough about a week ago as I like a challenge and they had Ronaldinho and north of £100m to spend. I have since signed, for cash - Nesta, Zanetti, Fletcher, Tiene, Torrado, Gastaldello, Butt, Costa, Pitroipa, Pacheco Henrique, Fabianski and Maicon.

Today I have also completed the cash signing of [b']Luis Suarez[/b]. Awesome.

157068_10150131477629018_629794017_7784891_913963_n.jpg

This Division 2 Middlesbrough now looks like this - granted lacking depth - but I ain't gonna need that for a season or 2.....

150531_10150131480034018_629794017_7784938_7767500_n.jpg

Have a quick look at my Club America, see if anyone takes your fancy :)

Guest JackWWFC

I've got nothing to swap mate - they are all tb'd.

Loans I mean, I have tons of 88+ to loan out. Might have a few cash deals for you too..

It's my only Club on SM now, finished with it tbh xD

Ok' date=' GC33 is officially the deadest GC in the world

Today I have also completed the cash signing of [b']Luis Suarez[/b]. Awesome.

Got to agree there, I had loads of players, and still on SL that are at un-managed or external just cant afford them , not to fussed anyway, quite like my Shef Utd as they are :D

Guest JackWWFC

Got to agree there' date=' I had loads of players, and still on SL that are at un-managed or external just cant afford them , not to fussed anyway, quite like my Shef Utd as they are :D[/quote']

Your SUFC are class...you have a few players that I want -_-

150822_10150131508349018_629794017_7785461_4341369_n.jpg

Another GC in which a project is coming along well is GC16 where my Rapid have just completed the signing of Honorato Nilmar - joining fellow recent cash signings Roberto Soldado and Morten Gamst Pedersen.

Much harder than GC33 et al to get good players for cash so Nilmar & Co have been great finds.

47615_10150131506469018_629794017_7785434_1024490_n.jpg

GC 125 Real crash out of the Champions League after a 2nd leg loss 4-1, cheers match engine :rolleyes: never mind I won the league with a bit of luck so you win some you lose some.

Hope these new GC'S are good as I'm getting very bored of the game.

GC 125 Real crash out of the Champions League after a 2nd leg loss 4-1' date=' cheers match engine :rolleyes: never mind I won the league with a bit of luck so you win some you lose some.

Hope these new GC'S are good as I'm getting [b']very bored of the game[/b].

The game is what you make of it boss:D .... gutted to get relegated with Sainty btw. I'll be a force next year - season behind everyone else on the transfer front tho.

The game is what you make of it boss:D .... gutted to get relegated with Sainty btw. I'll be a force next year - season behind everyone else on the transfer front tho.

Yeah your probably right young Jedi, might be the lack of time I've been able to spend on here as of late.

Yeah you are a little behind in the Market but noticed a few signings you've made :)

GC:111- Newcastle United beat Fulham 2-0 to stay in 2nd place in the premiership. De Sutter scored his 11th of the season, and Diaz's 75th minute header was his first in the competition. Newcastle remain 2 points ahead of 3rd place Liverpool, and 3 behind leaders Chelsea. Newcastle travel to Anfield wendseday, to play Liverpool in a high stakes match for second place.

GC18: Hereford United

Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 6,148 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 14,991.

Finally! Just as well given that,

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

That would be my 4th in 4th seasons. He's asking a lot isn't he?! :)

I have never seen sensible offers in GC's I am, sensible offers are so rare for me haha. I made a bid for Mario Suarez which was 3m plus Christian Riveros and he counters 5m plus Jordan Henderson :mad:. Yeah right

I have never seen sensible offers in GC's I am' date=' sensible offers are so rare for me haha. I made a bid for Mario Suarez which was 3m plus Christian Riveros and he counters 5m plus Jordan Henderson :mad:. Yeah right[/quote']

To be fair, the bid is as bad as the counter. I call that one a cheeky bid and it's always worth a go ;) I bought Oscar Cardozo for £3m + Robbie Keane when Keane was 91 and Cardozo was 90. Always worth a go :P

I have never seen sensible offers in GC's I am' date=' sensible offers are so rare for me haha. I made a bid for Mario Suarez which was 3m plus Christian Riveros and he counters 5m plus Jordan Henderson :mad:. Yeah right[/quote']

Veritably generous compared to this offer I have had...

Bayern München have made an offer to Sevilla for Luís FABIANO of £11,000,000 plus Demba BA

I should know better than to write this sort of thing here, but I'm so frustrated atm. Absolutely hate it when its so obvious someone has done something dodgy and you have no physical evidence whatsoever.

Idiot (innocent until proven guilty) 1: Takes a club, crashes deals for two very good players, quits straight after (odd, he usually sticks around until he gets 1 or 2 undeserved honours before he quits :rolleyes:).

Idiot 2: Very good friend of idiot 1, hasn't raised cash in time, and now the cash offers are rolling in for his players, and he has 7 more days to raise it.

Gonna try my luck and send a ticket with the very little evidence I have, hoping they were stupid enough to PM each other in game. Not much SM can do otherwise.

Edit: Does anyone know under what section I can actually try and report this?

Guest Leddy

Just after rejecting 3 job offers in GC146...

Wolves ( good team to start of with )

WBA

Touluca