• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC18 Bayern Munich - Bayern lose 2-0 to Schalke in the German Charity Shield. Always seem to lose to them its getting annoying... More annoying is the fact my 1st team played and not the 2nd XI, which means my 2nd XI will have to play in tomorrow evenings SMFA Super Cup Match against Juventus.... Good luck Tony just not too much ;)

2 games in 2 days doesn't seem like a reward for having a good season to me. :o

Just randomly picked up a pretty tasty Chelsea in 103 while doing a random club search.

Bonza! :D

I swear the internet connection always seems to slow down when you are trying to nab a big team in a GC.

Anyway, got them, if you are in the setup I am looking for a top class striker.

I can offer Neuer or Cech depending on your preference if you are looking for a GK.

Also have loads of good young stars I am willing to part with for the right striker:

Coentrao, Pastore, Pjanic, Ganso, Adam Johnson, KP Boeteng.

Can anybody help??

I was in the process of doing a 2 part deal in GC 100

The first part of the deal went through, but just gone to accept the 2nd part and the SMFA have blocked it....

Does anybody know where I can send a ticket i cant find anything for love nor money, and the other guy is now not getting his 2nd player as part of our deal and I wanna see that we get the deal e agreed

Cheers

Can anybody help??

I was in the process of doing a 2 part deal in GC 100

The first part of the deal went through' date=' but just gone to accept the 2nd part and the SMFA have blocked it....

Does anybody know where I can send a ticket i cant find anything for love nor money, and the other guy is now not getting his 2nd player as part of our deal and I wanna see that we get the deal e agreed

Cheers[/quote']

Everyone ignored me yesterday mate, or the people who knew werent on.

But basically I pm'd a Dev on here as I had no clue where to send in a ticket, and Ste got back to me aswell.

Everyone ignored me yesterday mate' date=' or the people who knew werent on.

But basically I pm'd a Dev on here as I had no clue where to send in a ticket, and Ste got back to me aswell.[/quote']

Thanks for at least replying mate

Been looking for 20mins and can only find a bug ticket and that aint really appropriate, be nice to know where you do send a blocked transfer ticket from?? :confused:

GC99: Benfica complete the signing of French winger Jonathan Biabiany for £11million from English side Darlington. He now joins an elite of young wingers at the club with Reus, Ljajic, Giuliano and a few others already there!

He can now go out on loan for the whole season, has to play though.

GC34: Barca profit nicely from the changes. Busquets and Iniesta go up, along with a lot of my youth players like Muniain. :D

GC 89 Manchester United 11 month ago I Done the Best Deal EVER!!

I sold Owen HARGREAVES 90 for Busquet 88 and Pedro 83

Now Busquet is 93 and Pedro is 92 :D:D and owen 89 :eek:

it an agreement which he agree when he sign Vidic 96 for Pique 92 and yaya toure 92

and Now pique is 95!!

GC 89 Manchester United 11 month ago I Done the Best Deal EVER!!

I sold Owen HARGREAVES 90 for Busquet 88 and Pedro 83

Now Busquet is 93 and Pedro is 92 :D:D and owen 89 :eek:

That right there....is that the best deal in SM history??? Awesome stuff buddy.

My Barca in GC100 look even more amazing now that Iniesta, Pique, Busquets and Pedro have all risen. Also pleased to have exchanged Milito and J. Dos Santos to acquire Kompany a few weeks back since Kompany has risen to 91 and Milito has now dropped to 90. These changes have all occurred just in time for this evenings SMFA Champions Cup Final clash against Juventus.

That right there....is that the best deal in SM history??? Awesome stuff buddy.

My Barca in GC100 look even more amazing now that Iniesta' date=' Pique, Busquets and Pedro have all risen. Also pleased to have exchanged Milito and J. Dos Santos to acquire Kompany a few weeks back since Kompany has risen to 91 and Milito has now dropped to 90. These changes have all occurred just in time for this evenings SMFA Champions Cup Final clash against Juventus.[/quote']

Yeah I Hope so :D and Thank You

GC98 - Real Madrid

Can't be bothered with doing tactics with this ridiculous fixture list:

Weds - Friendly - Insignificant I know.

Thurs - Charity Sheild

Fri - Super Cup

Sat - League Game

Mon - Champions Cup game

:rolleyes:

You dont lose any fitness for the Super Cup final, so its just a normal schedule really...so cant see what there is to moan about :confused: