• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Oh ok' date=' must have misunderstood what he said then - '[i']You dont lose any fitness for the Super Cup final'[/i].

In any case, still unfit for tonight's game. Will soon see what happens :)

Pretty confident that's not what he meant. Because the Super Cup doesn't affect fitness.

I'd give my left arm for a Barca in a GC. And I'm left handed! Just shows how much I want it :rolleyes:

I had them in GC50 and GC51. :o Decided to keep the one in 51 as I had them from the start and they are a much better team. :)

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=471375&clubid=8476805&sid=19503

Just thought i would add myself to the list of people delighted with todays changes and again it was my beloved Barcelona in GC68 who benefitted the most with rises for Pique, Pedro, Busquets, Ozil among a few others:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1539955&clubid=15320380&sid=30960

Not going on our last meeting it won't matey. The reserves taught you a lesson :P

They all thought they were on holiday already, it doesn't count. I had nothing to play for (I'm sure I mentioned this before the game and DID NOT say that I was still wanting to finish 5th place :eek::o) and it was just a run out.

Anyway, stop living in the past - it's all about the future for me (I'm sure I say this with every one of my teams, every season :o:p).

;1277450']They all thought they were on holiday already' date=' it doesn't count. I had nothing to play for (I'm sure I mentioned this before the game and DID NOT say that I was still wanting to finish 5th place :eek::o) and it was just a run out.

Anyway, stop living in the past - it's all about the future for me (I'm sure I say this with every one of my teams, every season :o:p).[/quote']

For a long time 101 didn't interest me at all (mainly Rays fault:p) - starting to like the challenge of getting above Ray and Dai - whilst keeping your good self at arms length:cool:

Meanwhile my Barcelona in gc101 managed to pick up the SMFA Cup. Delighted!

Im not :(:(

2 years....2 SMFA cup final losses...hurts :(:P

Congrats dai was an even game could have gone either way, just wished the Spanish changes had not happened today...you were significantly stronger :(

Hey Stiffmeister you beat me in the Cup semi...I dont beat you all the time...

As for Romano.....Im just waiting for you to start competiting ;):P