• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC100 - Barcelona

Barcelona end Season Two on a high by retaining their SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Juventus 3-0 in tonight's final. The Old Lady were clearly no match for the Catalan Giants, despite having to play the entire second half with ten men. Andres Iniesta gave Barcelona the lead midway through the first period, only to then get himself sent off for a petulant kick at his marker. Yet, even with the man disadvantage, Barca were able to control possession and were clinical enough in front of goal to see the side to victory. Esteban Cambiasso struck immediately after the break to pad the lead, with Rodriguez Pedro adding gloss to the scoreline late on.

That completes a League, Champions Cup, Super Cup and Charity Shield quadruple for Barcelona (going for the sextuple next season!) and my SMFA Champions Cup Final record now stands at played four, won four.

GC honour number 22. :)

GC 129 - Feyenoord: Dmitri Payet can go for a 2 for 1 deal. I do want a replacement winger and the other player can either be a striker or a central midfielder. If you're interested, get your bids in or PM me on here or the game as I am looking at other clubs with interesting players. :)

Actually if anyone here is in GC 129 let me know. :)

Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC100 - Barcelona

Barcelona end Season Two on a high by retaining their SMFA Champions Cup after defeating Juventus 3-0 in tonight's final. The Old Lady were clearly no match for the Catalan Giants' date=' despite having to play the entire second half with ten men. Andres Iniesta gave Barcelona the lead midway through the first period, only to then get himself sent off for a petulant kick at his marker. Yet, even with the man disadvantage, Barca were able to control possession and were clinical enough in front of goal to see the side to victory. Esteban Cambiasso struck immediately after the break to pad the lead, with Rodriguez Pedro adding gloss to the scoreline late on.

That completes a League, Champions Cup, Super Cup and Charity Shield quadruple for Barcelona (going for the sextuple next season!) and my SMFA Champions Cup Final record now stands at played four, won four.

GC honour number 22. :)[/quote']

Well done mate, I haven't had a lot of time for my Madrid but I'll try to give you a bit of competition next season. :)

In GC 111 after bought Veloso other day by Belluschi+ Otamendi, bought today Delpierre.. Decent solution for my defense, his price was 9millions. Still on the lookout to bring more Portugueses to the team..

Bought also in other GC's a few players for cash..

GC 93, Ibson 6,85 millions. Looking for a better CB.. can offer one of the current+ Reyes/Borriello..

GC 71, Luiz Adriano for 11,45M and in GC 41 Agger for 12,690.. and have a few other offers accepted from unmanaged clubs..

Tonight games were quite bad.. 3 games, lost 2.

In GC 70 lost against Liverpool in semi final of English Cup by 4-3.. while in GC 111 lost again against Hearts and was knocked again in round 1 of SMFA Champs Cup.. and finally in GC 103 beat Vannes by 3-2 to reach the final of French Cup..

In GC 23 was happy with the rose of Di Maria and Pedro..

Considering i bought Pedro(88, now 92) for 3,2M + Yebda(87, 87) + Miguel Nene(88,87).:)

Little old Reggina in GC117 secure a quality striker in Roberto Soldado from unmanaged for £12 million. Happy with this' date=' as he can partner top scorer in Division 1 Sergio Garcia (my player, on 9 goals) and hopefully keep me top of the table for much longer![/quote']

Nice signing there mate was thinking about maby buying him but did'nt bother. :)

Im not :(:(

2 years....2 SMFA cup final losses...hurts :(:P

Congrats dai was an even game could have gone either way' date=' just wished the Spanish changes had not happened today...you were significantly stronger :(

Hey Stiffmeister you beat me in the Cup semi...I dont beat you all the time...

As for Romano.....Im just waiting for you to start competiting ;):P[/quote']

The changes couldn't have come at a better time.

Avg. team rating for that match was 95. :o First time I have ever had that with a GC team.

Plus, I decided to change formation for the first time with the team. Worked well.

I will be looking to take control of Spain next season, leaving you with the SMFA Cup... ;):o

GC 80: Arsenal sign David Luiz for L.BONUCCI and S.AURIER

Arsenal also sign Fábio COENTRAO for Benoît TREMOULINAS and Phil JONES

Both deals were our agreement. My Arsenal team it getting better and better :D

Pretty Happy with both deals. Big report caming up in the club website...Ooops I meant Thread

EDIT: I still Need a Keeper

Avg. team rating for that match was 95. :o First time I have ever had that with a GC team.

Have you managed to get a XI full of 95+ players in a GC yet?

I'm 2 players off in GC22 (Julio Cesar' date=' Maicon, Essien, Sneijder, Xavi, Iniesta, Ribery, Messi, Drogba[/b'], just need the two defenders - Vidic, Pique and Puyol are the only options, can't see me getting Vidic off Barry though!) and 3 off in GC2 (Julio Cesar, Maicon, Vidic, Pique, Essien, Xavi, Ibra, Milito, need a CM and two wingers!)

GC13: My favourite team by far do it again, Roma secure Serie A with 1 game to go, making it 6 league titles in a row! Juve will probably finish 2nd on 90 points, after finishing 2nd on 93 last season :D (although I shouldn't laugh, I've only beaten Juve once in like 10 attempts in the last couple of seasons).

Now to focus on breaking my Champs Cup curse, the doc's FC Salzburg stand in the way of me and my first SMFA Cup Final with this team! He had the luxury of resting his first team as he had the league in the bag quite a while ago, although pretty sure the average rating of my 2nd XI is still higher than his First XI :P. Would much rather have the 1st's playing both legs, as the 2nd XI throw up some ridiculous results and nearly cost me the league a couple of games ago! Have an Italian Cup Semi Final too, would like to win it, but SMFA Cup trumps it.

Ok night overall..

GC 91, Rubin- Won against Tom by 2-1 and for the first time of the season moved to top of table. Kasaev and Jelen with the goals.

GC 93, Liverpool- Defeated Wigan by 4-0. Mascherano, Borriello, A. Diarra and Welliton with the goals. Moved to 7th after 7 games.

GC 71, Lazio- Played Udinese at home and lost by 3-1 in a game that couldn't change anything in my final league place. Looking to do deals with them. Can offer 2 for 1, if anyone is interested pm me..

GC 66, Napoli- Lost against the current leaders, Palermo, by 2-0. And with that i am now 10 points behind them after 15 games..

GC 23, Benfica- Went to Braga to defeat the home team by 3-1. As Radebe's Porto lost against koplfc Sporting, i moved to 3rd.. :|

GC 41, Chelsea- After winning the league after a promotion last year, this year this team is struggling. Another draw this time 2-2 against Pompey to reduce the gap to the leaders to 6 points as they lost.

GC 111, FCPorto- Smashed Nacional by 5-2 with a brace of Hulk, other of Tiago and other goal of Quaresma. As Sporting drew i have 16 points more than them with 27 remaining. Next game is against them.. a win will put me with one hand in trophy.

GC 115, Chelsea- Another disappointing draw.. 3-3 against Boro with the equalizer coming at the minute 88..:rolleyes:

GC 124, Bradford City- The first game of the new season ended with a win by 2-0 over Leyton Orient. Papiss Cisse and Nicolas Bertolo with the goals.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Highest point of the night. Win over Bremen by 3-1 secured the league title. Have now 7 points of advantage with 1 game to go! Didn't expect to get the title at the first try!

GC 85, Internazionale- Surprisingly lost against Livorno by 2-1.. Ended the game with 10 as Chiellini was sent off and Reyes got injured too.. Dropped to 2nd..

GC13: Now to focus on breaking my Champs Cup curse' date=' the doc's FC Salzburg stand in the way of me and my first SMFA Cup Final with this team! He had the luxury of resting his first team as he had the league in the bag quite a while ago, although pretty sure the average rating of my 2nd XI is still higher than his First XI :P. Would much rather have the 1st's playing both legs, as the 2nd XI throw up some ridiculous results and nearly cost me the league a couple of games ago! Have an Italian Cup Semi Final too, would like to win it, but SMFA Cup trumps it.[/quote']

I'm pretty certain I've never beaten you in any gameworld (although we haven't met that often) :o . My Salzburg's got to have a shot at being the poorest GC squad ever to make a SMFA semi :P. Just hoping SM will have approved my suggestion for the 8-1-1 formation in time for the 1st leg :D

GC89: Sold Reina for 10 mill + De Gea today, I know it's a bad deal but with the way my squad looks (young) I thought it would be good, I also badly needed the cash.

Now I've got De Gea in GC89, he can leave in GC1.

Anyway, the first team now looks like this:

4-3-3 Wingers

De Gea

Azpilicueta Tasci Vermaelen Criscito

Song

Lucas Witsel

Perotti-------------------------Elia

Pazzini

:)

GC50: Some guy called 'wagner gato' is ruining Kenny's old Barca!

(His players are on left)

Pique = Lucio + Vargas + 11 mill

Borriello = 10 mill

Ronaldo = Ribery + Adebayor

Cacares = 16.5 mill

Love = 10 mill

Bojan = 12 mill

Messi = Tevez + 50 mill

Shame to see such a nice team getting ruined! :(

A few deals to report across various Gc's

GC:1 eintracht frankfurt complete the signings of lucas barrios and craig gordon for postiga + biglia and audard + lualua respectively. Also sold pillud for 12million.

GC97 Arsenal have made a number of signings since i took over

In: Ibra, Chiellini, Xabi Alonso, Cazorla, Neuer

Out: Anelka, Nasri, Clichy, Vermaelen, Almunia, Ansaldi, Guardado, Kuranyi, Diaby

GC121: bordeuax sign Adebator for Alou diarra and welliton

GC50: Some guy called 'wagner gato' is ruining Kenny's old Barca!

(His players are on left)

Pique = Lucio + Vargas + 11 mill

Borriello = 10 mill

Ronaldo = Ribery + Adebayor

Cacares = 16.5 mill

Love = 10 mill

Bojan = 12 mill

Messi = Tevez + 50 mill

Shame to see such a nice team getting ruined! :(

Not great deals but the Pique one isnt that bad, and the Ronaldo one is fair.. but the rest are terrible.

Oh and your De Gea deal was awful :o

GC12: Dundee 0 - 2 Drogheda United - Drogheda start the season with a win, Eder and Diame with the goals. With Queens Park, Hearts and Rangers all dropping points, its nice to be above these for once :P Nikos Lazaridis left the side this week. He heads to Aris for a fee of £4,500,800. Its also been confirmed that an offer of £6,233,800 from FC Salzburg has been accepted for striker Joaquin Boghossian. The Argentine will leave the club shortly, which leaves the Irish side short of options up front, but they are rumoured to be looking to freshen the side up with new arrivals.

GC64: Roma 1 - 0 Atalanta - Rodrigo Taddei's goal helps Roma to their fifth consecutive league win, unbeaten in the last eight, but remain third.

GC81: Fiorentina 1 - 1 Genoa - Palladino put Genoa ahead before Savio's 2nd half equaliser. Disappointed as leaders Bari lost to Juventus, but Genoa remain 2nd, just one point from Bari.

GC117: Triestina 3 - 1 Salernitana - Goals from Lanzafame, Mutu and Caracciolo lift Triestina up to 8th, 8 points from first. Expecting one or two more signings to arrive soon also.