Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Anyway, decent night for me, the highlights of which were;

GC 22 Toluca

Through to the Semi's of the SMFA Champions Cup after beating Cruzeiro 3-1 at home tonight, Grafite (2), Martinez. We face Hertha BSC in the Semi's. Can't take credit for the team, I have been in charge for 13 games now 9 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats, my only signing so far is Grafite from unmanaged.

GC 27 Valencia

Won the Spanish Shield Final 2-1 over Real Madrid Fabiano go both of ours, Madrid's goal was a pen scored by Saviola. My 2nd GC Trophy.

GC 43 Blackburn

Rovers beat Independiente 10-0 in the SMFA Shield 2nd Round 1st Leg tonight, goals from Van Wolfswinkel (5), Frings, M.Pedersen, S.Petrov, J.Elmander & Mariano. My biggest ever win, should be a relaxing 2nd Leg...

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Inter GC 106 Had Galatasaray SK in the quarter final second leg' date=' won 8-0 away to them with the second team out, means win 11-0 on aggregate, biggest win in a GC for me so happy days
:), up next Barcelona who should make a tricky game for me espically when i have Juventus either side of the 2 games in what could be the league decider![/center']

So i will be facing you :)

Good luck

I'm pretty certain I've never beaten you in any gameworld (although we haven't met that often) :o . My Salzburg's got to have a shot at being the poorest GC squad ever to make a SMFA semi :P. Just hoping SM will have approved my suggestion for the 8-1-1 formation in time for the 1st leg :D

I was actually pretty worried when I opened the match report :o!

GC13: Roma put one foot into the Final of the SMFA Champs Cup after a 6-0 demolition of Salzburg, De Rossi (2), Ramires, Dzeko (2) and Anelka grabbing the goals. Juve beat Bremen 4-2 in the other leg, hate that Juve, cannot beat them at all :D!

I was actually pretty worried when I opened the match report :o!

GC13: Roma put one foot into the Final of the SMFA Champs Cup after a 6-0 demolition of Salzburg' date=' De Rossi (2), Ramires, Dzeko (2) and Anelka grabbing the goals. Juve beat Bremen 4-2 in the other leg, hate that Juve, cannot beat them at all :D![/quote']

I knew I was in for a pasting, but to beat me by the identical score you beat me by in The One youth cup semi is just rubbing it in :mad::P

GC15: After 5 awesome seasons at FC Porto' date=' Bojan Krkic leaves for London. Elliot's Spurs the destination.

Was reluctant to use him in a deal for Neymar seeing as his record for me was:

Played: 179

Scored: 175

Assists: 112

Can anyone beat that record?

Highlight was season 6, played 34, scored 32, assisted 28.[/quote']

He does it in the easy league :P

Speaking of GC15, managed to agree deals for Daniele De Rossi and Aguero to join Atleti, hopefully can persuade the Roma manager to let Chiellini join too :D, losing David Luiz, Pazzini, Lloris and Toloi, some big talents, but I have the squad depth and talent to replace them.

I knew I was in for a pasting' date=' but to beat me by the identical score you beat me by in The One youth cup semi is just rubbing it in :mad::P[/quote']

I'm quite happy with that! You'll still be meeting my First XI in the 2nd leg though :P

It will probably be yours. I went all out for the SMFA Cup and got smashed 5-0 on aggregate in the Semi-Final against Internacional. :mad:

My second team will play tonight.

I would want to win but this is gonna be a fair match :)

sometime SM produce some crazy result. May the best team win :)

Why...? :confused:

Coz everyone will know how badly SM screwed up.

Word will get around fast and everyone will be afraid that their squad can get ruined like that.

And I know I would be pretty angry if this happened to me :D

It has started..

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=76691

:eek:

Coz everyone will know how badly SM screwed up.

Word will get around fast and everyone will be afraid that their squad can get ruined like that.

And I know I would be pretty angry if this happened to me :D

It has started..

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=76691

:eek:

But, why just Teb?

But' date=' why just Teb?[/quote']

Coz his is the most well known team..

If it happens to the smaller teams, no one will really pay attention. But if it happens to to someone like teb's team or that Castilla in GC7 the news will spread like wildfire.

Teb's will be more important though, coz he's a forumer. Though I'm sure the Castilla manager would also come on the forums in that case.

Coz his is the most well known team..

If it happens to the smaller teams' date=' no one will really pay attention. But if it happens to to someone like teb's team or that Castilla in GC7 the news will spread like wildfire.

Teb's will be more important though, coz he's a forumer. Though I'm sure the Castilla manager would also come on the forums in that case.[/quote']

Teb's not the most vocal forumer though. If players are getting sold to external with no club messages then it's a pretty serious bug, no matter who it affects.

Teb's not the most vocal forumer though. If players are getting sold to external with no club messages then it's a pretty serious bug' date=' no matter who it affects.[/quote']

But don't you think it will be the bigger teams that people will take more notice of?

For eg: If some 78 rated guy gets sold from a Notts, SM won't really care.

But if Ronaldo from teb's squad or Xavi from Castilla get's sold, SM won't really have a choice tbh.

But don't you think it will be the bigger teams that people will take more notice of?

For eg: If some 78 rated guy gets sold from a Notts' date=' SM won't really care.

But if Ronaldo from teb's squad or Xavi from Castilla get's sold, SM won't really have a choice tbh.[/quote']

It's SM Support's job to care in every case of a bug. Saying they'll offer precedence to bigger teams/players is ridiculous.