• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

How is this any different from GC146 apart from the addition of hugely popular leagues like the Norwegian and Belgian leagues?:rolleyes:

Did SM even bother to go through any suggestion from forumers?

Spotted, only it's worse because there are an extra 200 clubs to be unmanaged, meaning only 12% of the whole GC will be full, and half of the teams in the SMFA comps will be unmanaged.

Potentially even more boring than the previous 100 have been.

After all the fantastic ideas from the community this is the best SM could come up with? What a let down :(

It wasn't supposed to be a downgrade...

I'm happy that I stayed on monthly membership. It'll run out in a few days and I won't be renewing. The game has become too boring to warrent spending money or time so what's the point. I was holding out for the amazing new GC format but oh well lol

taken Valencia :) Haven't joined in a GC in ages' date=' hope this is good.[/quote']
Managed To Grab FC Barcelona.

My First Major Team In A GC. ;)

just logged in properly for the first time in since christmas

was trying to sort my teams out then bang up comes gc 147

picked up real madrid :D

first time i ever had a real in a gc :)

Spain looks competitive...

Spain could turn out alryte at least....

Dont you just hate it when your online but you miss a creation.

Agreed.

I've got Sampdoria in the basket, but they're not worth paying £4 for from my mobile.

I'll see if it catches on after it opens.

Flamengo have Ronaldinho!

Took Udinese normally wouldnt pay a team like this but as this is the first of the new ones I thought why not :) bit baffled as im sure everyone else is as to where on earth Russia and Portugal are.....:confused:

Took well over a month to miss out two quite big countries :confused:

Nothing really more to say :D

Spotted' date=' only it's worse because there are an extra 200 clubs to be unmanaged, meaning only 12% of the whole GC will be full, and half of the teams in the SMFA comps will be unmanaged.

Potentially even more boring than the previous 100 have been.[/quote']

Agreed

Hate to say it as been playing for well over 2years now but the game is dying a death for me, I know im losing interest when I cant even be bothered to log on and do tactics for my Napoli or Darlington or for a Champions Cup final

Will be just like all the others, same managers managing the same teams, a transfer market which is nigh on dull and full of ridiculous asking prices,everybody obsesed with age(even though for a 30yr old you could get a good 8-9 seasons in SM time without any problem) not to mention more unmanaged teams, less competition, no banter as all GC forum threads are dead, and basically very uninteresting....

All that wait and what occured putting more teams in England, low leagues in Germany,Italy etc and the addition of Norway and Belgium......so thats another 150+ teams left to rot......

Hardly mindblowing is it.....

Agreed

Hate to say it as been playing for well over 2years now but the game is dying a death for me' date=' I know im losing interest when I cant even be bothered to log on and do tactics for my Napoli or Darlington or for a Champions Cup final

Will be just like all the others, same managers managing the same teams, a transfer market which is nigh on dull and full of ridiculous asking prices,everybody obsesed with age(even though for a 30yr old you could get a good 8-9 seasons in SM time without any problem) not to mention more unmanaged teams, less competition, no banter as all GC forum threads are dead, and basically very uninteresting....

All that wait and what occured putting more teams in England, low leagues in Germany,Italy etc and the addition of Norway and Belgium......so thats another 150+ teams left to rot......

Hardly mindblowing is it.....[/quote']

Not to mention that we are currently in the ONE month in the season where the transfer market is actually open. The squads are going to be out of date in 2 weeks with all the transfers that are going to go through. They waited this long to finally make a new one, why not just wait another two weeks so the 'new gc format' had up-to-date squads.