• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Going to quit Inter methinks' date=' already have one, i was just drawn in by the new format, i wouldnt mind managing a side in this GC just not one i already have :) and no... i will not be telling people when i will quit :P[/quote']

why not quit in a couple of weeks? You might grow to like these more than the other Inter.

Teems go on offer right from the start of the setup now. This has been in place at least since the creation of WC 10000 (first time I noticed it).

2 points for me.

1. As has already been pointed out, they wait for over a month and then launch it in the middle of the transfer window. Great! Teams wont be accurate to real life by the end of the week.

2. It really appears that literally the only change is the leagues are juggled a bit. With some leagues that no one will want to manage in. Like Norway, Croatia etc. This is so stupid. People don't want to manage these teams. Look at Mexico, Greece and North America etc in existing GCs. Solidly empty setup after setup.

This is a really half hearted attempt at a revamp. Not even a rejuvanation of the SMFA competitions it seems.

New blog post up about the new format.

Seems the big leagues will be in every setup' date=' but the crapper leagues will be juggled in each new game world.

http://blog.soccermanager.com/new-improvementsfeatures/new-gold-championship-format.html

Gunna be a lot of good players at external clubs when Belgium isn't selected.

Teems go on offer right from the start of the setup now. This has been in place at least since the creation of WC 10000 (first time I noticed it).

2 points for me.

1. As has already been pointed out' date=' they wait for over a month and then launch it in the middle of the transfer window. Great! Teams wont be accurate to real life by the end of the week.

2. It really appears that literally the only change is the leagues are juggled a bit. With some leagues that no one will want to manage in. Like Norway, Croatia etc. This is so stupid. People don't want to manage these teams. Look at Mexico, Greece and North America etc in existing GCs. Solidly empty setup after setup.

This is a really half hearted attempt at a revamp. Not even a rejuvanation of the SMFA competitions it seems.[/quote']

couldn't agree more.

I quite like the new league structure. It's as true to life as the schedule permits (no MLS play-offs) and plenty of new sides are available to manage for those who want a unique challenge or want to manage a local side (SM is global y'know).

I don't know what else people expected seeing as this was always going to be a new GC format and not a 'PC'. At least we know the leagues are there if SM do ever dig out a PC with all 42 leagues...

On a separate note do people know what's happening with the SMFA competitions? My Atletico aren't in either so I can't snoop :o:D

I quite like the new league structure. It's as true to life as the schedule permits (no MLS play-offs) and plenty of new sides are available to manage for those who want a unique challenge or want to manage a local side (SM is global y'know).

I don't know what else people expected seeing as this was always going to be a new GC format and not a 'PC'. At least we know the leagues are there if SM do ever dig out a PC with all 42 leagues...

On a separate note do people know what's happening with the SMFA competitions? My Atletico aren't in either so I can't snoop :o:D

This competition will be introduced into this Game World next season.

This competition will be introduced into this Game World next season.
So no SMFA cash or honours for anyone? Interesting...

I like it, as they start season 2 which means you deserved to be there.

Shame you'd miss out on the cash but I knid of like it.

One thing to say, if 148 is created within the next month then it means that GC'S are dead completely! In my opinion.

I like it' date=' as they start season 2 which means you deserved to be there.

Shame you'd miss out on the cash but I knid of like it.

One thing to say, if 148 is created within the next month then it means that GC'S are dead completely! In my opinion.[/quote']

Agreed, hoping they dont make another for about 3 months and then GC's will be better.

? .........

Well here you've just said you want to do deals but in the 147 thread you said you'd be reluctant to let anyone go. I'm merely outing you :)

In other news, Atletico want to shift Aguero and Forlan. Put an offer in for either (or both :o) if you're interested but I'm after depth... not cash like the followers of Iniesta seem to think they can use in GC111 :rolleyes:

GC 89: Roma 1 - 5 Inter: Inter win the Italian shield after an emphatic win over Roma. Aguero scored 2 and created the other 3 - scored by Pato, Iniesta and Ribery. Down point though was a red card for Chiellini.

One thing to say' date=' if 148 is created within the next month then it means that GC'S are dead completely! In my opinion.[/quote']

I'd be surprised if there wasn't another one within a week :o