• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I am only speaking about the fact that the ratio' date=' price you pay for a team vs what you can get for the money you waste, is unfair.

I have no doubt, if you see an empty GC and if you had all the time to chose a team, you wouldn't waste your 3£ in a Bradford City, but in a Man City, Barcelona, etc. And why? Because your money will be better spent in that big team considering the ratio i mentioned before.

[/quote']

so youre saying youre money would be better spent at a barca or real rather than say a spartak moskva because you will be able to build a better team?

though if im right the best gc team in sm is in fact teb's spartak :P

any team can be built over time to be the best with good management and good investmant and its more enjoyable to build a good team than merely to get one from the start and maintain it

so youre saying youre money would be better spent at a barca or real rather than say a spartak moskva because you will be able to build a better team?

any team can be built over time to be the best with good management and good investmant and its more enjoyable to build a good team than merely to get one from the start and maintain it

Not at all what he's saying. He is saying why should someone pay the same for a York, whom are difficult to manage and not an in demand club, as someone would for a Barca, whom are easy to manage, fun to deal with for the first week, and about as in demand as it gets.

First rule of business - higher demand = more money.

He definitely has a point. He isn't talking about enjoyment, as lets not forget the game is free anyway, but is simply talking about different levels of demand.

Not at all what he's saying. He is saying why should someone pay the same for a York' date=' whom are difficult to manage and not an in demand club, as someone would for a Barca, whom are easy to manage, fun to deal with for the first week, and about as in demand as it gets.

First rule of business - higher demand = more money.

He definitely has a point. He isn't talking about enjoyment, as lets not forget the game is free anyway, but is simply talking about different levels of demand.[/quote']

Thanks for clarify my point Radebe (if someone still had doubts). ;)

92 clubs reserved in 147' date=' astonishing stuff .. of course with there being so many clubs in the setup it will be no where near full but to be able to keep close to 200 or more woud be amazing

Agreed one deal already with Maxi Pereira set to join from Benfica[/center']

Just shows how much of the moron auday1982 aka Romario Souza is :rolleyes:

Tempted to pay for the team I want now as I might not be around at 4 tomorrow. :(

If I don't then hopefully Newport will be available when I do get on.

Come to Scotland Division 4. ;)

@Austin32, Any chance you could loan me Corry Evans in 147? (Stranraer)

Seems like hes getting rid of all his 90's for 88/89's so thought ill pounce on the offer

;) wanted Coentrao but he already had been sold after a hour of the setup up being made :rolleyes:

The point is, i made offer for Pereira, with 2 players, he asked for another one instead 1 of the offered, i agreed.

He told me that if he finds better offer he might take it, instead the one i offered, and i am ok with that.

But he goes on news papers and tells everyone what was my offer, i was like :confused:

I asked him if he gets better offer that he could tell me, so i wouldn't need to bother about it. Oh ya, he never did it :D

Got Lille in 147, total rush of blood to the head I realized about 5 seconds after, (forgot Rami had transferred to Valencia). Having said that these are the kind of teams I end up enjoying the most, and now that I'm over wasting £3 i'm looking forward to it. Hazard is not for sale by the way, (loads of interest already).

GC 22 Won the SMFA Champions Cup with TOLUCA:D in my first SMFA final. Took them over just after the group stages, so a shared honor bu I like to think the hard work was done by me... Great young team, recently signed Grafite, Patricio & Donovan.

GC 145 Barcelona sign Ozil for Pedro & Abidal

Bit strange seeing as the setup hasnt even opened to tranfers' date=' and hes the only one so hasnt got multiple accounts :confused:[/center']

Or he asked for a refund :-) If you ask for one but haven't quit the side yet they remove you unfortunately you can be confused as a cheat but we will never know :D

Just seen the new GC, and I have to say so many clubs are going to be unmanaged, that being said I do like the idea of the flexi-template with some leagues being interchange-able. Also I saw someone say there's no SMFA Competitons in season 1, is this true? If it is then its a fantastic improvement, as you'll have to earn the right to be in the competition, too many times have I seen people win the SMFA Cup/Shield in season 1 and have shocking league campaigns, guess that'll stop.

Guest scotchegg

Already quit' date=' i have a inter :o

Who is managing Dortmund by the way ?

and who got Inter ?[/quote']

did you get a reply to your ticket?

sm giving me inter milan in gc 148 and advised me not to try and swap clubs again :D

Cant understand this, I really can't. :confused:

I've never complained about one result I have got on SM but this is ridicules, even though it was only a friendly.

Shaktar 9 Fenerbahce 2 (me)

I (fenerbahce) had 53% possession, Shaktar had 47%.

I had 12 shots, Shaktar 12.

I had 13 corners, Shaktar 8.

:confused::confused::confused:

Cant understand this' date=' I really can't. :confused:

I've never complained about one result I have got on SM but this is ridicules, even though it was only a friendly.

:confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

You suck :PJoking

Buy a decent keeper :P

Hahaha, Abdel's tactics suck and you got mullered :P