Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC109: Dundee scrape past Aberdeen 2-1 on penalties, after a 2-2 draw in normal time, Gonalons with an 84th minute equaliser in a game I didn't deserve to win :o. In the final our old buddy Phil awaits us, with his annoyingly good Queen of the South who we've failed to beat (even when he puts the reserves out :D), after he smashed St Johnstone.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

You're only about a month behind :)

Ha yeah' date=' just seen and was like hmm... :P

You really are the nozyest person I know, I talked to Teb allowing for me to come back on thwen I got banned to see if The super allowed me to join then got unbanned so allowed ON happy.

I am not the nozyest you know, as you don't know me. :)

I am happy now that I know :) I have no problem with you buddy just Mr.Hammer gets sent packing as soon as he makes a new account so I thought it was worth mentioning.

Be good this time. ;)

GC109: Dundee scrape past Aberdeen 2-1 on penalties' date=' after a 2-2 draw in normal time, Gonalons with an 84th minute equaliser in a game I didn't deserve to win :o. In the final our old buddy Phil awaits us, with his annoyingly good Queen of the South who we've failed to beat (even when he puts the reserves out :D), after he smashed St Johnstone.[/quote']

My Napoli also reach the cup final after a 3-0 win over Lazio. The goals came from Keisuke Honda, Martinez and Van Wolfswinkel (who has had a good season with 8 goals in 10 games). Extremely successful season for us and hopefully we can end it on another high when we take on Juventus in the Italian Cup Final. :D

Also, looking to buy a new, younger winger and I can offer Maggio and others in the deal.

GC 73:

Florent MALOUDA has completed his move to Manchester United from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Adam JOHNSON and Jordan HENDERSON

Rather pleased with that as ive been lacking a quality LM for a few seasons now, and Henderson and Johnson were both brought in from unmanaged :)

GC 147:

Alexis SANCHEZ has completed his move to Manchester United from Udinese in a swap deal for Michael OWEN and Ji-Sung PARK

Yet another deal im pleased with as it gives me a replacement for Sanchez and a decent CF, Flores with join United after this deal.

GC99: Benfica win 3-2 tonight to make it 11 wins in 11 league games so far. Ruiz scores again to make it 17 goals in 10 games from the wing. Barrios again chipping in and now has 10 in 10 and Lucas got the other goal for us.

This side along with my Napoli in GC109 are really the ones one I care about tbh. I'm getting so bored of the game, as soon as the seasons end in a couple of my teams, I'm quitting them and I can imagine I'll be left with 3 teams within the next few months. :/

Decent night.. just two defeats that made me depart from the top of the table.

GC 70, Aston Villa- Defeated Leicester City by 2-1. Tardelli and Downing with the goals.

GC 91, Rubin- Smashed Dnipro by 4-0. Kept the 14 points of advantage from 2nd.

GC 93, Liverpool- Defeated Man Utd by 3-1. Ribery, Cesar Navas and Borriello scored my goals. Denisov injured 6 weeks too.

GC 71, Lazio- Comfortable win over Bologna by 3-1. Sychev, Farfan and Ledesma scored the goals.

GC 66, Napoli- Lost to 1st placed Juventus to drop in table. 4 points behind them now, with 13 games to go.

GC 41, Chelsea- Dropped to 2nd after losing to Everton by 3-1.

GC 115, Chelsea- A goal of Drogba and other of the new signing, Falcao were fulcral to beat Fulham by 2-1.

GC 124, Bradford City- Smashed Morecambe by 5-0. A brace of KP Boateng, other of P. Cisse and other goal of Bertolo sealed my 11th win.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Started the season with the right foot after smash B. Monchenglabach by 4-0.

GC 85, Internazionale- Increased the game to the 2nd after beat Bologna by 2-1 and Palermo lose. The difference is now 5 points.

GC 103, Marseille- Smashed Grenoble by 4-0. Recovering slowly in league after a bad start.

GC 60, Rennes- An hat trick of Schaars was enough to beat Nantes.

In GC 36' date=' my Barca beat Real Madrid 4-2 away meaning i have a league record of played 23, W 22 D 0 L 1, the one loss being a 5-0 hammering at second place Sevilla. How...odd.[/quote']

I really do hate 3-5-2. I'm having a terrible season, I've dropped as many points so far this season as I did in the whole of the last season. Maybe its time to take another look at the transfer market..

GC36 - Van Der Vaart, Nasri, Guardado, Riise, Diawara, Cheyrou, Guti, Raul, Josue, Niang and D.Pizarro all available to be used in 2/3 for 1 deals for higher rated players.

Hi there, I'm back! For those of you who do not know or remember me, I'm an idiot, I'm cocky, and just a general idiot and not many people like, but hi anyway. While rather drunk I came back on here and made a new account, I've got a few clubs in GCs, including Weder Bremen in GC124. I'm on a months trial, and I'm usually drunk, so erm.... Hi nice to meet you/Hello again, that should just about cover everything. (If this sounds wierd, yeas I am drunk now.)

Hi there' date=' I'm back! For those of you who do not know or remember me, I'm an idiot, I'm cocky, and just a general idiot and not many people like, but hi anyway. While rather drunk I came back on here and made a new account, I've got a few clubs in GCs, including Weder Bremen in GC124. I'm on a months trial, and I'm usually drunk, so erm.... Hi nice to meet you/Hello again, that should just about cover everything. (If this sounds wierd, yeas I am drunk now.)[/quote']

You have bad breath

Guest JackWWFC

Lol' date=' I would seriously love to know how much money he has actually spend on this game as a whole. :eek:[/quote']

After buying everyone GC memberships, easily £500.

Lol' date=' I would seriously love to know how much money he has actually spend on this game as a whole. :eek:[/quote']

Over £1,000 with all the GM's and championship i reckon. Plus all the clubs he's reserves.

Any way Adam Rooney may be aloud to leave In GC147 If anyone wants him.

I sent a ticket about this last week' date=' it has changed apparantly, they still come free on the 5th day alright but not between 5-5.30, they become free at a random time that day.[/quote']

I believe they become free at the exact time they were quit, 5 days after going on offer.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2212

1 IN, 1 OUT AT THE RACECOURSE

23131_1233390010.jpg

The Robins complete the £7.9m signing of Polish full-back Lukasz Piszczek from Hertha Berlin. The impressive 25 year old full-back/midfielder has been capped 13 times for Poland and will be competing with Ricardo Costa for the right-back slot in the short term.

As Piszczek arrives, Ariel Fernandez leaves to join Glasgow Rangers for £13m. Fernandez had found himself on the periphery recently after the arrival of Andres Guardado and the form of Beltrame Wesley. The profit from his transfer should balance the books until our next promotion is confirmed at the end of this season.

That 3rd successive promotion should be a formality after Wrexham start the season well, sitting atop the table 8 points clear of Darlington after just 13 games.

Current Squad...

163193_10150159534244018_629794017_8275344_286223_n.jpg