Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2215

CHELSEA 3 - 4 MONTERREY

59885_492803184017_629794017_6899864_6261946_n.jpg

Monterrey show the strength of the Mexican league by turning over Chelsea on their own patch on Matchday 1 of the SMFA Cup. Dante, Rosicky and a Kerzhakov double do the damage while Alexis Sanchez also receives the plaudits with a hat-trick of assists.

Monterrey Line-Up:

Volkan, Toroman, Balta, Dante, Richarlyson, Ibson, Rosicky, Cheyrou, Alexis Sanchez, Kerzhakov, Alecsandro

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

GC3: Ajax grab their second piece of Silverware this season, beating Anderlecht 1-0 on penalties after a 1-1 draw in regulation time (Higuain grabbing an 81st minute equaliser!).

No. 99 (Although Atleti's league title isn't in my cabinet I've earnt it), have a chance to finally get 100 tomorrow when my Dundee meet Phil's QoS in the Scottish Cup Final, although probably won't get it :D.

Average night on the whole, lost to Simon in GC15, and my Roma get knocked out of the Shield, after being smashed 4-0 at home, ending hopes of a Sextuple, the way I'm going in the SMFA Cup, it wouldn't have been long before I was out of the race for the Sextuple anyway.

GC81: Sevilla

We sell Luis Fabiano for a fee of 10 million + Oscar Cardozo, Also the second part of the deal will see Di Maria head to spain, Brilliant bit of business for myself there.

I am looking for more deals in this GC, any interested Bid or PM.:)

GC79: Liverpool

Looking for many deals in here, with the likes of Robben, David Silva, Benzema, Mascherano, Mertesacker all available, again pm or bid! :)

Sorry to vent my frustration here but ive got to go somewhere and im pretty sure ive said this before:

Im getting rather annoyed at job offers, basically I never get them and over the past few months ive grown more and more annoyed with it, the latest one today

GC 70:

Phil Olyott has parted company with FC Utrecht after the manager received a better offer to manage Marseille.

No problem with the manager but he was at Utecht for 22 games :eek: where ive been at Swindon for 144 games, ive had offers in the past in this setup but clubs like Bury and Sheffield Wed etc...

SM say they get offered out randomly but yet I never get any, also standard setups aswell, around a month ago Arsenal were quit in my first ever setup where ive been at West Brom for a ridiculous amount of games, my two mates already had offer from big clubs and took them so I was quite suprised not to get the offer yet the offer went to someone who had been in the game world for 11 games :(.

Its rather frustrating and ive tried taking it up with SM and all I get is the usuall answer that job offers get offered out randomly, well my question is: How come they dont randomly get offered out to me?:mad:

Rant over. (no one really needs to comment on this)

Sorry to vent my frustration here but ive got to go somewhere and im pretty sure ive said this before:

Im getting rather annoyed at job offers' date=' basically I never get them and over the past few months ive grown more and more annoyed with it, the latest one today

GC 70:

No problem with the manager but he was at Utecht for 22 games :eek: where ive been at Swindon for 144 games, ive had offers in the past in this setup but clubs like Bury and Sheffield Wed etc...

SM say they get offered out randomly but yet I never get any, also standard setups aswell, around a month ago Arsenal were quit in my first ever setup where ive been at West Brom for a ridiculous amount of games, my two mates already had offer from big clubs and took them so I was quite suprised not to get the offer yet the offer went to someone who had been in the game world for 11 games :(.

Its rather frustrating and ive tried taking it up with SM and all I get is the usuall answer that job offers get offered out randomly, well my question is: How come they dont randomly get offered out to me?:mad:

Rant over. (no one really needs to comment on this)[/quote']

Do you have the job offers option switched on?

Profile -> Account Settings -> Club Message Preferences and check that Club Job Offers is set to on.

I wish you could do the above for each individual game-world you're in. In a set-up I was in I had more job offers than I had from all my other game-worlds put together when I really wasn't interested in leaving my club.

Do you have the job offers option switched on?

Profile -> Account Settings -> Club Message Preferences and check that Club Job Offers is set to on.

I wish you could do the above for each individual game-world you're in. In a set-up I was in I had more job offers than I had from all my other game-worlds put together when I really wasn't interested in leaving my club.

Yeah its turned on mate, its always been the same for me, in not getting offers, I hate club hopping but what am I supposed to do if I dont get job offers :confused:

My Fenerbahce in the new GC147have got some quality deals done in the past few days!

I aimed to make it a younger squad, deals so far:

I bought:

HULK, for Dia + Stoch.

Remy for Niang.

David Alaba for 7 million.

Rakels for 1 mil.

I sold:

Alex for Kabore

Guiza for A.Ayew

I'm especially happy with bringing Hulk, one of my favorite players :D

Im getting rather annoyed at job offers' date=' basically I never get them and over the past few months ive grown more and more annoyed with it, the latest one today

GC 70:

Rant over. (no one really needs to comment on this)[/quote']

Yeh its abit wierd that GC I keep getting job offers even though I am United.

Edit: You looking any loans? I have Bender and any player rated 87 and under if you want?

Yeh its abit wierd that GC I keep getting job offers even though I am United.

Edit: You looking any loans? I have Bender and any player rated 87 and under if you want?

Rafael included in that? As im looking to shift Diekmeier so a good wing back will come in handy ;)

Also yeah I got no issues taking Bender off you :D

Cheers.

Hello there, I've just com back on SM and I'm looking to deal, my clubs are:

-FC Schalke 04 in GC114

-FC Kobenhaven in GC1

-Rangers in GC82

-Werder Bremen in GC124

-Napoli in GC55

-Villarreal in GC86

-Middlesbrough in GC8

-Cambridge in GC38

-Everton in GC120

-Ajax in GC45

-Marseille in GC92

Make a bid or message me in the game if you're interested in players.

And that's 100...

GC109: Dundee beat QoS 2-1 on penalties after a 0-0 draw in normal time! Still haven't properly beaten Phil though :o' date=' but delighted with the win, which means Dundee will be in the SMFA Shield next season :D! Now to concentrate on promotion![/quote']

Well Done :)

How on earth did he accept that :eek:

He already done some great deals.

Sold me Barrios for 6 millions while at 87. One week later he rose to 89.

Bought Reus from him for CV(2' date='5 Millions) while at 80.

Joel Matip for 750k while at 75.

He also sold Diaby for 11M to koplfc..

One of his decent deals was, Nani(90) for Reyes + Koscielny also with me..

And that's 100...

GC109: Dundee beat QoS 2-1 on penalties after a 0-0 draw in normal time! Still haven't properly beaten Phil though :o, but delighted with the win, which means Dundee will be in the SMFA Shield next season :D! Now to concentrate on promotion!

Congrats mate!

Just made one deal, and was in GC 124 where i bought Marcelo Guedes for 5,850 millions. My Bradford looks now:

Ulreich(85)

Torosidis(89)-P.Jones(85)-Marcelo(87)

Hegeler(85)

Bertolo(86)-KPBoateng(88)-Janssen(89)Valdes(87)

P.Cisse(88)S.Rondon(85)

I could have an higher rated starting XI, but as this team is enough to win the Div 4 and probably will win the Div3 too, I prefer raise funds to buy high rated players while at Div 2 and 1.

Quite random' date=' but does anyone remember about two years ago when those two Yanks did the SM podcasts?

I was just flicking through some podcasts on itunes and it popped up! :D[/quote']

you mean the yanks who thought hull were brazil

New about as much as a mouse about football