Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Quite random' date=' but does anyone remember about two years ago when those two Yanks did the SM podcasts?

I was just flicking through some podcasts on itunes and it popped up! :D[/quote']

http://blog.soccermanager.com/soccer-news/the-goalmouth-scramble-soccer-podcast-have-their-own-setup.html :P, anyone know if this setup still going ? :P if i remember rightly they used to be over a hour long everytime lol

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Queen's Park in GC12 have hit a wall and struggling to find form. Massive clearout needs, would like to know if anyone has any 88 or higher players for cash and would like to sell all my best players in two for one deals.

Gignac, Javi Garcia + Mathijsen all available.

Queen's Park in GC12 have hit a wall and struggling to find form. Massive clearout needs' date=' would like to know if anyone has any 88 or higher players for cash and would like to sell all my best players in two for one deals.

Gignac, Javi Garcia + Mathijsen all available.[/quote']

Have a look at Inter.

Seeing as its you, Owen can leave for cash, if you want him. So can Matias Fernandez.

I'm interested in Gignac and Garcia also, not sure what to offer though.

Have a look at Inter.

Seeing as its you' date=' Owen can leave for cash, if you want him. So can Matias Fernandez.

I'm interested in Gignac and Garcia also, not sure what to offer though.[/quote']

Thanks very much buddy :) forumers are too god to eachother. :P

Finally Finally Finally My Team is Now complete :D:D

GC 80: Arsenal got a decent keeper Manuel Neuer :D:D:D

well everything went like I plan it

4 month ago I bought mavuba 90 for 18 million and Andrey PYATOV 89 GK 16 million because I knew it may help me get a good keeper

so they TB run out in 2 days ago I just made random bid for all the young GK and Neuer bid got accept so Mavuba and Pyatov going the other way

Extremely Happy!! after two season with rubbish keepers

Barca in GC 36 are still interested in doing deals for their top players. One of Xavi/Iniesta can go for the right offer as can Puyol, Casillas, Abidal, Pirlo and possibly Villa. Criteria that needs to be met when bidding: No old players, no straight cash offers(:rolleyes:) and no offers of money and some unknown entity. Ta:)

Ive taken some teams in the landmark gcs to get me started on sm.

GC1 Steaua Bucuresti

This team is very old and not very good so im going to have to put in some hard work to make them better and younger.

GC50 Udinese

Not a bad team has some good players but lacks a bit of depth igor akinfeev is availible if anyone is interested.

GC100 Paris Saint-Germain

This is a terrible team the squad is only worth 51.5m but i have got 212m to spend so this should be a interesting challenge.

Ive taken some teams in the landmark gcs to get me started on sm.

GC1 Steaua Bucuresti

This team is very old and not very good so im going to have to put in some hard work to make them better and younger.

GC50 Udinese

Not a bad team has some good players but lacks a bit of depth igor akinfeev is availible if anyone is interested.

GC100 Paris Saint-Germain

This is a terrible team the squad is only worth 51.5m but i have got 212m to spend so this should be a interesting challenge.

Mr The Hammer?

Fairly decent night, won most of my games but lost a few I really should have won.

I've just 5 days left on my GM on one account and with 6 days til payday :rolleyes: it'll probably run out meaning I'll lose Man United in GC42, Real in GC46 and GC116, Inter in GC101, Bayern in GC95, L'pool in GC123 and Barca in GC61.

Could have been worst.. :(

GC 70, Aston Villa- Lost to Arsenal by 2-1..

GC 91, Rubin- My Rubin was 2 good for Shakthar. Next game play the 2nd that is 16 points behind.

GC 93, Liverpool- Defeated Stoke by 3-2 due to a brace of Borriello and other from Ribery.

GC 71, Lazio- Played the current champions, Juventus, and lost by 3-2.

GC 66, Napoli- 2nd consecutive lose for this side. Now by 3-2 against Sampdoria and i am already 5 points behind the leaders..

GC 41, Chelsea- Dominated the game, but lost by 1-0 to Newcastle.. Kept the 2nd place and the distance to 1st.

GC 115, Chelsea- Played Liverpool and defeated them by 2-0 due to goals of Falcao and R. Carvalho.

GC 124, Bradford City- Another win, this time by 3-1 against Shorpe. 100% victorious after 12 games.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Draw 1-1 against Frankfurt.. Simplicio made the goal.

GC 85, Internazionale- Drew 2-2 with Bari due to goals of Reyes and Jurado.

GC 103, Marseille- A lonely goal of Lucho Gonzalez was fulcral to beat PSG.

GC 60, Rennes- Defeated Lorient by 2-1 and ended season in 2nd 1 point behind leaders.

Fairly decent night' date=' won most of my games but lost a few I really should have won.

I've just 5 days left on my GM on one account and with 6 days til payday :rolleyes: it'll probably run out meaning I'll lose Man United in GC42, Real in GC46 and GC116, Inter in GC101, Bayern in GC95, L'pool in GC123 and Barca in GC61.[/quote']

You usually get a day or 2 after it runs out to still renew so you should be in luck :P I know for my account anyway it showed -2 days.

Fairly decent night' date=' won most of my games but lost a few I really should have won.

I've just 5 days left on my GM on one account and with 6 days til payday :rolleyes: it'll probably run out meaning I'll lose Man United in GC42, Real in GC46 and GC116, Inter in GC101, Bayern in GC95, L'pool in GC123 and Barca in GC61.[/quote']

Mine took ages to run out was at least 2 weeks over the date it should of been

This was a fun season' date=' shame I came in 2nd but well done to Bienfait Star for his season and getting 100 points in GC111

1 Barcelona © 38 107 100

2 SEVILLA 38 86 96

3 Athletic Club 38 39 76

4 Real Betis 38 22 74[/quote']

You fancy a deal or 2? Took over a 16/17th placed Inter at the start of December and pushed them up to 7th :) Well done to Penguin who rescued Milan from relegation pretty late on :P