Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

My interest in SM is decreasing rapidly. Some of the little things like really bad tactics winning (Not any forumers) and then when people and even external/unmanaged offer cash for a player who is on the transfer list for P/E!

Argh. I think I'll quit 1 or 2 of my 5 clubs when they're seasons come to an end, it's not worth the bother when SM sometimes has no common sense. :rolleyes:

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

You fancy a deal or 2? Took over a 16/17th placed Inter at the start of December and pushed them up to 7th :)Well done to Penguin who rescued Milan from relegation pretty late on :P

I tell ya Stu, it was looking a bit hairy at times !! :D

Looking forward to next season.

This was a fun season' date=' shame I came in 2nd but [b']well done to Bienfait Star for his season and getting 100 points in GC111

[/b]

1 Barcelona © 38 107 100

2 SEVILLA 38 86 96

3 Athletic Club 38 39 76

4 Real Betis 38 22 74

Thank you!:D this is the first time My name is been mention on this thread :D

do me a favour don't win the league in GC 83: My Man city want that trophies only joking............... actualy ( We drew 3-3 today)

Also in GC 113: Benfica have won the league with 3 games to go 2 season in the row now

GC Honours number 47 :)

GC79: Porto win the Portuguese League on the last day of the season :D Went in to the game level on points with Sporting CP, I beat Pacos De Ferreira 1-0, Franco Semioli scoring in the 70th minute, and Lisbon lost 4-3 away at Benfica. Been off the pace in this GC (actually finishing 5th seasons 1 and 2), have won the cup, but after a poor start, I finally achieved my goal of winning the league :D:D:D:D

GC79: Porto win the Portuguese League on the last day of the season :D Went in to the game level on points with Sporting CP' date=' I beat Pacos De Ferreira 1-0, Franco Semioli scoring in the 70th minute, and [b']Lisbon lost 4-3 away at Benfica[/b]. Been off the pace in this GC (actually finishing 5th seasons 1 and 2), have won the cup, but after a poor start, I finally achieved my goal of winning the league :D:D:D:D

Done you a favour then

:P, well done mate

GC34: Luis Fabiano joins Barcelona in a swap for Alvaro Negredo and Martin Caceres. I just want higher rated players in. Caceres isn't needed as I have a lot of good depth and Fabiano is better than Adebayor so will be first choice CF.

Still looking to do deals in this GC and some of my others too.

GC 72: Barcelona sign Joao Moutinho for Servat Cetin and Hugo Almedia.

GC 91: I have taken over Abdel's Barcelona, a team that consists of too many youths so I am willing to trade them for higher rated players (two/three for one). First signing I have introduced is Cristiano Ronaldo for Alexandre Pato & Dani Alves plus £8,000,000.

Why have SM skipped half of Belgiums ratings........ they did some' date=' then just stopped and have moved onto new leagues.... :confused:[/quote']

Was thinking the same thing mate, what they playing at ive got players that need a rise :confused:

Also anyone know when they're reviewing the rest of England i.e Championship etc.

Sorry to ask on here but this is where all the knowledge hang out :D

Was thinking the same thing mate' date=' what they playing at ive got players that need a rise :confused:

Also anyone know when they're reviewing the rest of England i.e Championship etc.

Sorry to ask on here but this is where all the knowledge hang out :D[/quote']

The Championship, my guess is never. Kris Boyd still 89, don't make me laugh. :rolleyes:

GC 83 - Real Madrid

After signing Capdevila for cash, Real Madrid desperately need some money and are therefore selling the following players for cash:

Geromel - CB - 88

Andre Dias - CB - 88

Maximiano Moralez - AM/Wing - 88

Marc Janko - CF - 88

All are available for around 8-10m, the faster you bid the higher your chances are considering I've already offered them out to interested club (which could accept the offer each moment).

Also, if I get a really tempting bid I'd also consider to let Mellberg, Raul or one of my CM oldies go, else they're all available for P/E.

GC34: Luis Fabiano joins Barcelona in a swap for Alvaro Negredo and Martin Caceres. I just want higher rated players in. Caceres isn't needed as I have a lot of good depth and Fabiano is better than Adebayor so will be first choice CF.

Still looking to do deals in this GC and some of my others too.

Barcelona now complete the double swoop from FC Porto and have signed French international Jeremy Toulalan in exchange for Jon Obi Mikel and English defender Michael Dawson. This is a great deal for us as Dawson was signed for c/v and really isn't needed, he's only 88 and then Mikel won't rise and Toulalan is a 93 so very pleased! :)

This now leaves us with Essien, Xabi Alonso, Busquets, Toulalan, Lucho Gonzalez, Lass Diarra and Schaars in the CM and DM positions, which is fair too many so Lass Diarra or Gonzalez are for sale and can we swapped for a defender, striker or a winger!

So get in touch if you're interested.