• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Lol, anyone else see the Skype calls come up on the players who are transfer banned till April?

I'm not going to bother sending a ticket or anything, if SM can't be bothered with me I can't be bothered with SM.

Lol' date=' anyone else see the Skype calls come up on the players who are transfer banned till April?

I'm not going to bother sending a ticket or anything, if SM can't be bothered with me I can't be bothered with SM.[/quote']

Yeah, it happened me once.

In GC 115, after offering Jonas Gutierrez and Carlos Martins for Payet.. I got countered:

APOEL have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Dimitri PAYET of £35,000,000 plus Didier DROGBA and Michael ESSIEN

I think I will do the same offer again.. :|

Without a shadow of a doubt my very best achievement on SM!

GC5: Newcastle come back from 4-1 down at half time to win 5-4 to be crowned SMFA CUP CHAMPIONS!

Absolutely over the moon! What a game too! I feel sorry for the other manager but I think I deserved it. We overcame Ajax and Celtic in the group stages. Real Madrid and Juve, along with Panathinaikos and Everton (in the final tonight :eek: ).

Lads (and lasses). I'm ecstatic!! (To the point where Keira [my daughter] was looking at me like I was crazy. :o:mad::P )

Edit: I remember Jack (Oliver winning it with Newcastle in GC8 agaes ago and I said at the time that my Newcastle would never win it. Would love him to still be around to see it tbh.

Without a shadow of a doubt my very best achievement on SM!

GC5: Newcastle come back from 4-1 down at half time to win 5-4 to be crowned SMFA CUP CHAMPIONS!

Absolutely over the moon! What a game too! I feel sorry for the other manager but I think I deserved it. We overcame Ajax and Celtic in the group stages. Real Madrid and Juve' date=' along with Panathinaikos and Everton (in the final tonight :eek: ).

Lads (and lasses). I'm ecstatic!! (To the point where Keira [my daughter'] was looking at me like I was crazy. :o:mad::P )

Edit: I remember Jack (Oliver winning it with Newcastle in GC8 agaes ago and I said at the time that my Newcastle would never win it. Would love him to still be around to see it tbh.

Congrats although you did come 2nd in the group stage, the team that beat you there must be fantastic ;):P

Shame about the last 16.......still your night well done :)

Never realised but i signed Kompany in GC10 :D

Had an accepted bid weeks ago of Evans and Kuzmanovic but the SMFA stopped it. Sent him a message about splitting the deal up last week, which was accepted without me knowing. He never replied to my message and iv only just this second realised the deal was completed and Kuzmanovic is set as unavailable, im hoping he doesnt think iv mugged him off :(

Just sent him a message though.

Bad night..

GC 70, Aston Villa- Moved to 3rd after beat Everton by 3-2..

GC 91, Rubin- Lost 2-0 to 2nd.. I have now just 13 points of advantage..

GC 93, Liverpool- Defeated Norwich by 2-1 with goals of Taiwo and VdVaart.

GC 71, Lazio- A goal of Farfan was enough to beat Catania.. I am now in 3rd.

GC 66, Napoli- Received and lost to Roma by 3-1.. Dropped to 5th.

GC 23, Benfica- Lost 1-0 to Braga in the opening game of the season..

GC 41, Chelsea- Lost 2-1 to Liverpool and dropped from 2nd to 5th..

GC 115, Chelsea- Was defeated by Aston Villa by 4-2.. Dropped to 4th..

GC 124, Bradford City- Defeated the only managed team in my division, Hartlepool United by 3-2 and increased more 2 points the lead.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Beated Nurnberg due to a brace of Barrios and other of Kiessling.

GC 85, Internazionale- Lost 4-3 to Napoli and was caught by Palermo and Roma in 1st place..

GC 103, Marseille- Smashed Auxerre by 4-0..

Why does Mr Hammer get re-banned an Ciaran doesn't?

Will you ever stop being so concerned about me not being banned, Teb has allowed me to be back ON THE FORUM. Do you understand.

People are allowed second chances' date=' mr hammer had more than one second chance. shall we leave this now ?[/quote']

Thank you.

Back on topic, picked up a pretty useless Man City in GC29 anyone else in this GC I can deal with??

GC 142:

This is a cheeky notice. But. My Milan face Spurs in the semis of the SMFA Shield tomorrow, and with the league being so tight (1 point separates the top 4), AND on top of tht I'm without Zlatan and ronaldinho for weeks, is there anyone who can loan me a striker rated 88+??

Chucked a few max chairman cash bids out as well to test the water.

Would be very very much apprciated. Thanks.

GC 142:

This is a cheeky notice. But. My Milan face Spurs in the semis of the SMFA Shield tomorrow' date=' and with the league being so tight (1 point separates the top 4), AND on top of tht I'm without Zlatan and ronaldinho for weeks, is there anyone who can loan me a striker rated 88+??

Chucked a few max chairman cash bids out as well to test the water.

Would be very very much apprciated. Thanks.[/quote']

Yes very nice cash bid for Hulk.... :confused:

Will you ever stop being so concerned about me not being banned' date=' Teb has allowed me to be back ON THE FORUM. Do you understand.[/quote']

I was only using you as an example. Don't take it so personally. I was asking why Mr. Hammer wasn't just allowed back on, like you. Do you understand? :rolleyes:

People are allowed second chances' date=' mr hammer had more than one second chance. shall we leave this now ?[/quote']

Just for the record, Ciaran had more than one second chance. But that's really not the point. Imo, Mr Hammer gives pretty informative posts.

I was only using you as an example. Don't take it so personally. I was asking why Mr. Hammer wasn't just allowed back on' date=' like you. Do you understand? :rolleyes:

Just for the record, Ciaran had more than one second chance. But that's really not the point. Imo, Mr Hammer gives pretty informative posts.[/quote']

For your information I've only had two accounts this and Ciaranmc2k10 the others you think are a step-brothers and thats all but you know best.

In all fairness I dont think Mr. Hammer should be banned he those nothing wrong on the forum.

I was'nt just allowed back on I set-up this one before I started posting I asked Teb he allowed me then I got banned because the Mods would'nt allow me on or something and had to ask Teb and I got unbanned.