Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Looking To Deal!

GC63 Bardeaux - MILITO (95) - MALOUDA (92) and rest of the side for sale.!

GC52 Sporting - LIEDSON (91) - FALCAO (91) - FRIEDRICH (90) for PE. Also willing to offer 2-1 / 3-1 deals with my 88+s to bring in better rated players:eek:

GC99 Sao Paulo - Looking to get another big name in willing to offer HERNANES (90) in the deal with MBOKANI (89) for a 92+ close to a deal for a nice player so hurry.

GC26 Valencia - A new squad is up and going still looking for deals for Silva (93) - Albiol (92) - Gourcuff (92) and much more may even sell Villa if the right deal comes in but seems no one is bidding.!

Also selling Robino for cash!! First CMV for Robino will get him!!

GC147 Marseille - Since leaving Blackburn after a offer had no deals done looking for deal may sell GONZALEZ for the right offer' date=' close to joining Inter Milan.[/quote']

Typical you, I've defended you in the past. But you're "prized asset" Phil Jones, noticed you caved in and sold him to Juventus and you're already at a new club. Ruining the game for everyone else.

Typical you' date=' I've defended you in the past. But you're "prized asset" Phil Jones, noticed you caved in and sold him to Juventus and you're already at a new club. Ruining the game for everyone else.[/quote']

LOL it was not me that sold him I have been here for age now I was just saying this to my mate last night how I tried my hardest to keep him and look what he went for a shocking deal that 88 will be a 86 any time soon one of the worse deals I have ever seen in a GC.

Get the facts before pointing the finger at people.

LOL it was not me that sold him I have been here for age now I was just saying this to my mate last night how I tried my hardest to keep him and look what he went for a shocking deal that 88 will be a 86 any time soon one of the worse deals I have ever seen in a GC.

Get the facts before pointing the finger at people.

That's what I get for assuming I guess. Sorry mate.

That's what I get for assuming I guess. Sorry mate.

No worry's mate if you have anything wrong with something that looks like my work from now on like a ex side that I have not said I left just get in touch bro.

Anyway GC26 is there any life in this bar me and another forum manager in spain.

and Bristol City!!

No worry's mate if you have anything wrong with something that looks like my work from now on like a ex side that I have not said I left just get in touch bro.

Anyway GC26 is there any life in this bar me and another forum manager in spain.

and Bristol City!!

I won the league in 26 with Atletico Madrid a little while ago. Had to quit because it was so so boring though!

Just took a Palmeiras in a GC have 3 players over 87 that is it.

Put in a 80M deal for a player and it got accsepted had to rub my eyes two times.

The offer for Lionel MESSI of Barcelona from Palmeiras has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.:eek:

Then I messaged him asking him if he was playing around and was going to un do the deal.

He messaged me who would raver sell me him then Chelsea or Madrid.

WTH.

Anyone messaged him back could I sign Xavi for 40M after and he said yes.

LOL.

anyway will post more on my thread when the deals are done.!!

Just took a Palmeiras in a GC have 3 players over 87 that is it.

Put in a 80M deal for a player and it got accsepted had to rub my eyes two times.

Then I messaged him asking him if he was playing around and was going to un do the deal.

He messaged me who would raver sell me him then Chelsea or Madrid.

WTH.

Anyone messaged him back could I sign Xavi for 40M after and he said yes.

LOL.

anyway will post more on my thread when the deals are done.!!

He had already accepted one for chairman value on Messi, all those deals he's doing will be reversed. Selling the likes of Messi, Ibrahimovic, Mascherano, Nasri for cash or bad p/e.

When the Barca manager realises he cant buy nobody decent with cash he'll quit and the deals will be reversed when someone new takes over.

Mate he will not quit I have been talking to him I made 100% he would not quit as he has been looking for a Barcalona for age and he just dont like Messi and them he is going for players he likes.

Mate he will not quit I have been talking to him I made 100% he would not quit as he has been looking for a Barcalona for age and he just dont like Messi and them he is going for players he likes.

I like Serge Makofo but I wouldn't replace Messi with him. He won't be able to get hardly any 90+ for cash unless for unmanaged, completely wrecking the team. And then he'll quit...

When the Barca manager realises he cant buy nobody decent with cash he'll quit and the deals will be reversed when someone new takes over.

If this is GC78 you are talking about then the Barca manager made a newspaper article stating his GM was running out so he was selling all of his players. 2 Articles actually.

Edit: One has now been deleted. I definately saw it though.

I was offered Pique for chairman's value, accepted then saw the articles. PM'ed him saying it was against the rules to do what he was. I offered a fair deal for Pique after but he accepted a different offer.

If this is GC78 you are talking about then the Barca manager made a newspaper article stating his GM was running out so he was selling all of his players. 2 Articles actually.

I was offered Pique for chairman's value' date=' accepted then saw the articles. PM'ed him saying it was against the rules to do what he was. I offered a fair deal for Pique after but he accepted a different offer.[/quote']

Yeah GC78, I didnt see the newspaper articles though. I put a bid in for Muniesa not expecting them to accept then he did, so I went on to their full squad to see if he had any other young barca players for me to get afterwards, then I saw a load of suspicious ABD's and TBD's so withdrew it.

Edit: One has now been deleted. I definately saw it though.

I was offered Pique for chairman's value' date=' accepted then saw the articles. PM'ed him saying it was against the rules to do what he was. I offered a fair deal for Pique after but he accepted a different offer.[/quote']

Thanks for the news on this did not see this I just got told he was not happy with not wining more cups!

Yeah GC78' date=' I didnt see the newspaper articles though. I put a bid in for Muniesa not expecting them to accept then he did, so I went on to their full squad to see if he had any other young barca players for me to get afterwards, then I saw a load of suspicious ABD's and TBD's so withdrew it.[/quote']

I PM'ed telling him he should re-think what he was doing and delete the article. But he has deleted the article but kept doing dodgy deals.

All we can do is wait for the inevitable and the deals will be reversed. Its not a case of if, its when.

I PM'ed telling him he should re-think what he was doing and delete the article. But he has deleted the article but kept doing dodgy deals.

All we can do is wait for the inevitable and the deals will be reversed. Its not a case of if' date=' its when.[/quote']

Yeah this happened in GC29 not so long ago, deals got reversed after 2 tickets.

Had a personal target that was get 40GC Honours untill the end of January due to amount of finals/semi finals and season coming to the end I had.. well, not got it in January, but reached to 40 GC honours in 1st day of February after Beat Sporting Braga in Portuguese Charity Final in GC 111 by 4-0. 2 goals of Meireles, other of Valencia and Simao scored too.

GC52 Sporting CP News:

Made a big chose today to sell one of my main players.

Radamel FALCAO has completed his move to Manchester United from Sporting CP in a swap deal for John O'SHEA and Miguel VELOSO

Not the best deal but trying to sign as many Portugal players as I can and I needed a CB were O'Shea can fit in nice.

Pierre-Alain FRAU has completed his move to Lille OSC from Sporting CP for £5,021,800

Just would have gone down in Valu so sold him as he is no longer needed here since my new signings came in.

Still looking to deal.!