Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC52 Sporting News:

Owen is on his way in for 17.8M manager messaged me saying he no longer needed him should fit in very nice along side on loan Caroll for the rest of the season!

Still looking for more deal have just over 40M left as well if there is any 89+ players for cash!

GC91: Decided to leave Inter Milan, I just couldn't stand being sat on a big pile of money, ith nobody willing to deal, and only cash offers from unmanaged for players like Rio Ferdinand, Eto'o, Lucio etc. Managed to do one deal in 3 weeks, Pato, Dani Alves and 23 million for Ronaldo, so for that reason, I left, and took the reigns at another Spanish team, this time with Athletic Bilbao, so...

ALL PLAYERS FOR SALE... EVEN FERNANDO LLORENTE, SOME OLDER PLAYERS FOR CASH, PUT BIDS IN :)

GC91: Decided to leave Inter Milan' date='[/b'] I just couldn't stand being sat on a big pile of money, ith nobody willing to deal, and only cash offers from unmanaged for players like Rio Ferdinand, Eto'o, Lucio etc. Managed to do one deal in 3 weeks, Pato, Dani Alves and 23 million for Ronaldo, so for that reason, I left, and took the reigns at another Spanish team, this time with Athletic Bilbao, so...

ALL PLAYERS FOR SALE... EVEN FERNANDO LLORENTE, SOME OLDER PLAYERS FOR CASH, PUT BIDS IN :)

Are Inter the hardest team to deal with ?

I have an Inter myself, and it is so so hard to deal at all.

Team is too old apparantly. :D

I have an Inter myself' date=' and it is so so hard to deal at all.

Team is too old apparantly. :D[/quote']

Inter and AC Milan are a nightmare, people forget players are normanly stilla t there peak 5 years after they would be in the Prem because of the slower pace of the league over there

I have an Inter myself' date=' and it is so so hard to deal at all.

Team is too old apparantly. :D[/quote']

I find it hard to get deals done with Inter in GC101, very few p/e offers every come in and when they do they are below par offers. Think I've got 1 deal done with a managed side and that was 2 and a half seasons ago....

Hardest team to deal with for me in Barca in GC61 though, around 25 90+ rated players and the only players people will even consider in offers are Pique and Pedro,

GC61Barcelona - Pavyluchenko, Cetin, Fernando, Josue, Escude, Alex, Srna, Pizarro, Vucinic, Bosingwa, Ballack and Abidal are all available to be used in 2 for 1 deals for 93+ rated players or younger 90+ rated players.

GC2 - Anybody got any players' date=' 85-88 that they don't want or need and would be willing to sell to me for CV? Or a little over CV? Don't mind on age or if they're gunna drop or anything really.

My Wacker Burghausen just got promoted so I promise it is for a good cause!

Go on, you know you want to :)[/quote']

Same for a more needing Eintracht Braunschweig.

Fabrice ABRIEL has completed his move to Roma from Sporting CP for £6,980,000
Artur BORUC has completed his move to Osasuna from Sporting CP for £8,000,000

A solid 14.9M.

Michael OWEN has completed his move to Sporting CP from Newcastle United for £17,808,000

After losing my top ST Liedson had to pay big on a new ST could not find any better.

Still looking to deal.!

GC88 Scotland: My first game was up against Belgium, beat them 4-1 S.NAISMITH got 2 and Boyd got 2 happy with that as I am trying to lead them to the WC! Group Position: 1st! one more win will get us to the WC!

GC52 Italy: After a shock first game came out with a new look and one 3-1 I am 6 points clear thanks too two goals from M.BALOTELLI and a goal from A.CASSANO both was last min changes Balotelli got his first game for Italy off to a good star hope he can keep that up!

Just seen the first half-decent player hand in a transfer request! Busquets in GC27' date=' shame I'm in debt![/quote']

Signing Higuain gutted my funds too! :(

Ah well...

But, surely you'd have to be quite stupid to let a player like him get to level 5?

I just took Chievo in GC 29. Seems like an OK squad. I am a little bit in debt but the squad has a few random people I've never heard off I can sell off to balance the books a bit. I'm not sure what I'll do elsewhere. Gago and Milner can probably for part exchange plus I'm not that keen on Asenjo, plus a few others can go for cash, once I sort out the ridiculous way the previous manager did up his/her squad.

Anyone else in Italy or in this GC? I know mr hammer is Lazio and Dai is Fiorentina. If so I'd be happy to discuss deals for players although there's no guarantee I'll sell as I'd like to keep the better players. :)

Just seen the first half-decent player hand in a transfer request! Busquets in GC27' date=' shame I'm in debt![/quote']

In GC 23 I have bought Capdevilla for this reason in late December.. and in the same team are already a few level 2, that are his best players.. :rolleyes:

I just took Chievo in GC 29. Seems like an OK squad. I am a little bit in debt but the squad has a few random people I've never heard off I can sell off to balance the books a bit. I'm not sure what I'll do elsewhere. Gago and Milner can probably for part exchange plus I'm not that keen on Asenjo' date=' plus a few others can go for cash, once I sort out the ridiculous way the previous manager did up his/her squad.

Anyone else in Italy or in this GC? I know mr hammer is Lazio and Dai is Fiorentina. If so I'd be happy to discuss deals for players although there's no guarantee I'll sell as I'd like to keep the better players. :)[/quote']

Just joined same GC with Lazio looking to deal!

Just got my AFC Bournemouth back in 110.

Div 5 but a grate youth side for the long term should be a lot of fun over the seasons trying to get them up with the big boys.

Have 0.0 funds so should be a nice year in selling the dead wood.

Season 3 here we come!

Feel free to take a look at Real Madrid. Jeffren' date=' Adam Szalai, Weiss, Gedo, Carcela Gonzalez and Bertoglio can all leave on loan.[/font']