Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Big shout out to Chelsea in 88:

The loan offer for Bobby ZAMORA of Chelsea from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted. The transfer has been completed

Should fit in a very nice all English Strike force.

The offer for Ross TURNBULL of Chelsea from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My best signing yet so that works 2.8M heading to the London side happy with the deal.!

The loan offer for Matthew UPSON of Chelsea from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted. The transfer has been completed

Will be signing him next season after coming to a deal with Chelsea got 1st dibs on him, happy as he is a Hammer + will be grate here in a week Def.

First day I have had off and to do stuff on SM for ages yeserday and today...my father received an MBE today so I am offically linked to a member of the British Empire and deserved to be treated as such :):) :P

Actually managed to do two not one yes but two deals with Humans :eek:

GC 19- Napoli add Shinji Kagawa to the squad in exchange for Ander Herrera and Baroni Cristian another quality addition, this squad just gets better and better :)

GC 144- Barcelona sign Mats Hummels in exchange for Keita and Thiago Alacantara, really like Hummels (well any Dortmund players really, so impressed with that real-life side) only leaves me with 3 CM'S but with Puyol,Alves,Pique,Chellini,Hummels,Maxwell and Caceres the back-line is well and truely sorted

GC109: Napoli complete the double signings of midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng and talented young Argentine Mauro Diaz from River Plate. The combined fee for the two players came to around £19million which is a fair amount but we have a lot of cash to spend and not much to spend it on.

Squad looks very good! :D

Have posted this sort of stuff for a while. So what the hell!!

GC122 - Bayern Munich. My quest to buy all the german talent continues with the signing of Gentner and Khedira

GC120 - Barcelona. Busy as per usual. I have agreed a deal for Kagawa and Leon which see's me part with Abidal and Caceres. A 92 and a solid 89 is quite alot but I hope this 2 youngsters will prove to be a good buy.

GC112 - Inter. Still looking to offload Vargas after signing Di Maria. I nearly nicked the title last season so full steam ahead from Inter in season 3

GC83 - Villarreal. My 1st real crack at a good team and this GC is getting so boring. I built a great Villarreal side but this GC is so DEAD. So bad that Cambiasso went for cash at a unmanaged club.

Anyone fancy some deals to make things a bit more lively??

GC135 - Chelsea. Still looking to sell Anelka and Drogba. Just signed Dzeko for Mikel and Kalou so I am ideally looking for a CM Replacement.

GC31 - Barcelona. Rooney and Eto'o for sale. Would want a good deal for rooney though. Even though he dropped he is still Rooney and I would want a offer for him

:):):):):):):)

Have posted this sort of stuff for a while. So what the hell!!

GC122 - Bayern Munich. My quest to buy all the german talent continues with the signing of Gentner and Khedira

GC120 - Barcelona. Busy as per usual. I have agreed a deal for Kagawa and Leon which see's me part with Abidal and Caceres. A 92 and a solid 89 is quite alot but I hope this 2 youngsters will prove to be a good buy.

GC112 - Inter. Still looking to offload Vargas after signing Di Maria. I nearly nicked the title last season so full steam ahead from Inter in season 3

GC83 - Villarreal. My 1st real crack at a good team and this GC is getting so boring. I built a great Villarreal side but this GC is so DEAD. So bad that Cambiasso went for cash at a unmanaged club.

Anyone fancy some deals to make things a bit more lively??

GC135 - Chelsea. Still looking to sell Anelka and Drogba. Just signed Dzeko for Mikel and Kalou so I am ideally looking for a CM Replacement.

GC31 - Barcelona. Rooney and Eto'o for sale. Would want a good deal for rooney though. Even though he dropped he is still Rooney and I would want a offer for him

:):):):):):):)

I am keen on bring Rooney back to England what you looking for Arsenal.!

GC31 Arsenal - Kaka can leave for two 91+s or some nice young stars 88+ Pirlo can leave for a 2-1 deal - Benzema can leave for two ST's 90+ or a nice Midfielder and a ST - have more players as well for PE lot of nice rated players.

GC84 Munich - Looking to shift Van Der Sar for cash come on someone must want him for cash he has been linked with a shock come back with PSV.

GC40 A. Madrid - Got the likes of Robben for PE so get bidding.

G55 Bremen - Looking to deal have some top names a 94 and 93 with more for PE.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2268

BENT LEAVES - WINGERS ARRIVE

167842_10150173575929018_629794017_8480246_5412462_n.jpg180769_10150173576004018_629794017_8480248_1832085_n.jpg

After a series of protracted negotiations, St Johnstone finally sell England forward Darren Bent. The striker goes to Atletico Madrid and ,in exchange, Carlos Eduardo and Torres Juanfran arrive in Perth.

The deal represents good value for us as it turns 1 90 rated player into an 89 and 88 who both play for top clubs in Europe and further expands the squad.

In other news, 32 year old Pablo Guinazu has been allowed to join CSKA Moskva for cash. A fee of £14m has been agreed and he should complete his move in the next 24 hours. Whilst Guinazu was amongst our better players, he arrived at a cost of just £7.3m so we will nearly double our money on him and the cash can be used to invest in further talent to prop up a poorly rated reserve side for the Saints.

GC 110: Barcelona agree a deal to see Neymar and M'Vila joining the Spanish champions.

Mata, Jucilei, Martins and Botia are the price

Quite a lot to give away, but im confident both M'vila and Neymar will be MASSIVE. :D

GC112 Milan;

Great start to the season with a 5-1 hammering of Sampdoria in the Charity Shield. Goals from Borriello, Higuian, Seedorf, Palladino and Nesta sealed the game.

Few transfers agreed over the off-season. Ronaldinho left for Atletico Madrid with £23million coming to Italy. The second part of this deal see Amelia and £3million go to Madrid and hot prospect David De Gea coming to the San Siro.

Also agreed a deal with Celtic for the transfer of Ambrosini which involved Josep Ilicic and cash coming the other way.

Overpayed but this squad is hard to make young again. Delighted with our progress. Bring on season 3.

GC88 Dagenham & Redbridge News:

Ross TURNBULL has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Chelsea for £2,810,000

What seems a not so good player has become the best player in the league on paper not loan.

I have Smalling - Upson - Zamora on loan but this is now my best player signed a 3 year deal and for a 26 year old he has a lot to give now just hope Cech some how leave Chelsea and Turnbull becomes there number 1 what a day that would be worth just under 6M here so all good.

The offer for Danny SHELLEY of Chesterfield from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Paying 10K for him been linked with Portsmouth and Leeds just hope something happens for him but still 10K is nothing.

GC110 AFC Bournemouth -

My over Div 5 side will have 1M spent on them today -

Transfer Message

The offer for Free Agent Karim BELLARABI from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer Message

The offer for Free Agent Amido BALDE from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer Message

The offer for Free Agent Loïc ABENZOAR from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer Message

The offer for Free Agent Christopher GLOMBARD from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Some cracking youths there my long term plan for this side is working very nice have some grate players and with a 6-0 and a 7-1 win in my first two games this season should be a grate season for a cup as well.

NOLITO my main player may be sold on the 30th of march for around 12-15M but do not no yes will be looking to get a quick ST in who can take his place before selling.

GC110 Bournemouth:

3 new signing in:

Free Agent Amido BALDE has completed his move to AFC Bournemouth for £285,000

Free Agent Loïc ABENZOAR has completed his move to AFC Bournemouth for £203,000

Free Agent Christopher GLOMBARD has completed his move to AFC Bournemouth for £285,000

Three nice players all should rise to help my side even more payed just over 770,000 and now worth 2M nice little rise there already.

GC31 Arsenal News:

2 New Players Signed:

Sánchez CESAR has completed his move to Arsenal from Los Angeles Galaxy for £4,690,000

David HOILETT has completed his move to Arsenal from Blackburn Rovers for £5,160,00

Two players very different reasons - Cesar to become my number 1 and Hoilett is a lot term player who should rise.

GC84 Munchen News -

The offer for Sven ULREICH of TSV 1860 München from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Nice keeper has a lot to give bring back a German should do well.

Now looking to sell Van Der Sar have a offer of just over 7M if you beat it he is yours.

Ok lads I need some advice, SM are blocking a 3 part deal

1. Mata - Neymar

2. M'vila - Jucilei,Martins + 7 million

3. Botia for cash.

The Mata deal has oine through but I keep getting 'The deal involving Barcelona and Club Brugge KV regarding Yann M'VILA has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.' after I put the 2nd offer in that message comes up, it may come up when he accepts.

With the ticket system the way it is at the moment, id rather get my advice here. Its a GC by the way.

GC56 Celtic Signing Players:

I am on the look for 88+s for cash if anyone has any!

MIRANTE 27-88 is on his way in to become the number 1 here with 11M + NARUBIN so works out nice for me.

MALOUDA 92 can leave for a 2-1 deal two 89+s will work.

Ok lads I need some advice' date=' SM are blocking a 3 part deal

1. Mata - Neymar

3. Botia for cash.

The Mata deal has oine through but I keep getting [b']'The deal involving Barcelona and Club Brugge KV regarding Yann M'VILA has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.'[/b] after I put the 2nd offer in that message comes up, it may come up when he accepts.

With the ticket system the way it is at the moment, id rather get my advice here. Its a GC by the way.

Do you think they are blocking because you are offering too much for M'vila? as a young 88 plus a 89 and cash for a young 89 would flag there automatic cheat system for sure.

Try offering just 2 players and no cash and see what it says

Do you think they are blocking because you are offering too much for M'vila? as a young 88 plus a 89 and cash for a young 89 would flag there automatic cheat system for sure.

Try offering just 2 players and no cash and see what it says

Yeah I offered Botia, Martins and 6 million but it still got blocked.

Ok lads I need some advice' date=' SM are blocking a 3 part deal

1. Mata - Neymar

3. Botia for cash.

The Mata deal has oine through but I keep getting [b']'The deal involving Barcelona and Club Brugge KV regarding Yann M'VILA has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.'[/b] after I put the 2nd offer in that message comes up, it may come up when he accepts.

In reference back to this, I tried a few things, here's the order of events.

Silva NEYMAR has completed his move to Barcelona from Club Brugge KV in a swap deal for Juan Manuel MATA
Barcelona have made an offer to Club Brugge KV for Yann M'VILA of £7,000,000 plus Silva JUCILEI and Obafemi MARTINS
The deal involving Barcelona and Club Brugge KV regarding Yann M'VILA has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal. Help
Barcelona have made an offer to Club Brugge KV for Yann M'VILA of £8,000,000 plus Alberto BOTIA and Obafemi MARTINS
The deal involving Barcelona and Club Brugge KV regarding Yann M'VILA has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal. Help
Transfer Message

Barcelona have made an offer to Club Brugge KV for Yann M'VILA of £12,000,000 plus Silva JUCILEI

The deal involving Barcelona and Club Brugge KV regarding Yann M'VILA has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.
Barcelona have made an offer to Club Brugge KV for Yann M'VILA of £13,700,000
The deal involving Barcelona and Club Brugge KV regarding Yann M'VILA has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal

Definately means we cant do deals together, but why havent they reversed the Neymar deal, and if they had a problem with it then why was I allowed to offer it, I know its not SM'S fault it they're rather silly cheat system :mad:

The offer for Victor OBINNA of Internazionale from Sporting CP has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

GC52 Sporting Signing:

Pritty happy with the price my side is starting to realy look good, now as a Hammer I no a lot and he wishes to stay so with him and Keane up front all kind of things can happen.

From what I have seen and heard - Cole will be heading to Liverpool in the summer for 10M and 7.5 will be going on Obinna now from the games this season he has played he is a one man team but look at the goals that are adding up and you can only say one thing 88-89.

As for Keane do not no why he is on loan he has signed a 3 year deal with us and if we go down he will end up with Celtic on loan till we come up so do not no why he is on loan.

But the hammers are looking better with our new look and Obinna should rise so happy with the price.

Owen - Zigic - Jerome - Obinna - Postiga - and some nice up coming players for the rest of the season should see me get some nice goals.

Still looking for more deals!

Yeah I offered Botia' date=' Martins and 6 million but it still got blocked.[/quote']

Happened to me before in GC109 where I couldn't get Miroslav Stoch as the second part of a deal when I tried to buy him for straight cash, so I sent in a ticket explaining the deals and the situations and asked if they could sort it out for me and they did! :)

This was all on the new ticket system too mate, so worth it's worth a go.