Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Happened to me before in GC109 where I couldn't get Miroslav Stoch as the second part of a deal when I tried to buy him for straight cash' date=' so I sent in a ticket explaining the deals and the situations and asked if they could sort it out for me and they did! :)

This was all on the new ticket system too mate, so worth it's worth a go.[/quote']

Cheers mate, I have sent a ticket and hopefully I get the same outcome.

GC110 Bournemouth:

Another win 3-2 really should be wining like my first two games but all the same another win with 3 more goals.

D.NOLITO 7 goals in 3 games starting to really become a beast for my side.

A.DAUD got the over goal. now at 7 GD come on trying to reach 100 GD

GC52 Sporting CP:

Went up against last seasons champions FC Porto and smashed them 3-1, prity happy as thay have the 1st best side on paper in the league and my team is the 3rd so can only become better here. Arshavin hits his 4th in 4 league games - Veron got his 1st in his 1st league game and the grate Beckham hit his 3rd in 4 games bring on the all time grates I say. Now 12 points clear walking this league.!

My main teams there.

Not as good as usual.. a few more defeats than expected and probably will not win Italian league in 85 as I thought in most of the season..:rolleyes:

GC 70, Aston Villa- Smashed Leeds by 6-0. Jovanovic made three!

GC 91, Rubin- After a 2-1 win over CSKA I just need 3 wins to win the league.

GC 93, Liverpool- Beat Sheffield United by 5-2. Kuyt in the last 2 games scored 4!

GC 71, Lazio- Lost 3-0 to Siena..

GC 66, Napoli- Lost again against a Siena.. this time by 3-2..

GC 23, Benfica- Lost against Guimaraes despite dominate on stats.. :rolleyes:

GC 41, Chelsea- Defeated Wigan by 4-2 and switched in the league position with them. Am now 2nd.

GC 111, FC Porto- Smashed Nacional da Madeira by 7-1.

GC 115, Chelsea- Only got a 2-2 against Man Utd. Falcao come from the bench to score both goals. Dropped to 4th.

GC 124, Bradford City- Smashed Rotherham United by 7-1, Bertolo scored 3. He already have 17 in 18 games.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Lost 3-1 to Wolfsburg. Dropped to 2nd.

GC 85, Internazionale- Another defeat.. Lost 3-1 to Udinese. I am now 3 points behind 1st with 6 games to go.

GC 103, Marseille- Defeated Lens by 4-0. Welliton scored two.

GC 60, Rennes- Won against Toulouse by 2-1. Henderson and Remy scored the goals.

GC:100 Racing Santander set a new club record of 11 games unbeaten in the league today with a hard fought victory over a good Cadiz side :)

Some of the highlights include victories over Real madrid, sevilla, valencia and villareal and a 1-1 draw with andyowls Barca :D

Good night for me last night.. won all games except Sao Paulo's in GC119.

Highlights..

GC34: Barcelona win 7-2 to keep the heat up on Espanyol who are two points ahead at the top. Messi and Alves both grabbing a brace, with both now sitting on 24 and 19 league goals each so far this season!

GC99: Benfica scrap a 1-0 win with Bryan Luiz scoring again making it 22 goals in 17 league games for the winger and that win keeps us top by three points.

GC 113 Benfica beat Porto 5-2 :D:D to win the portuguese Cup

I have done it again two season in row now ANother treble :D Yeah baby

Total number of honours: 53

Well done mate' date=' how's my old Milan doing in [b']GC31[/b]?

GC61 Barcelona - Barca complete the signing of Ricardo Carvalho from Chelsea in a swap deal for Servet Cetin and Julien Escude. Carvalho will partner Nesta in the reserves. Still trying to bring in Lahm/Dani Alves and Cole/Evra.

GC114 - Real Madrid

Completed a nice achievement last night as Real Madrid finished the season with a 3-1 win over Tenerife to end on 100 points exactly. Just four draws and two defeats were picked up all season as Los Galacticos finished 16 points clear of second-place Valencia. Atletico Madrid await in the Spanish Shield Semi-Final, while a 1-0 defeat to Celtic in the first-leg of the SMFA Champions Cup Semi-Final must be avenged before Real can attempt to complete the quadruple.

Bizarrely, Luis Suarez picks up SMFA Player of the Year award despite playing just ten league games this season. He did score eleven goals in those ten games, but still.... :confused:

GC 71: Dundee sign Keisuke Honda and Josip Ilicic for a combined fee of £34M. We also snapped up free agent Ryo Miyaichi.

Midfield now features Danny, Aquilani, Pedretti, Shirokov, Honda, Hubschmann, Ganso, Fer, Gotze, Ilicic, Gundogan, Sigurdsson and Risse to name but a few.

Looking to do deals in all my GC's really. Teams are all in my signature, so if your interested in any of my players from any of my teams drop me a quick message on here and we'll try to sort something out! :D

Happened to me before in GC109 where I couldn't get Miroslav Stoch as the second part of a deal when I tried to buy him for straight cash' date=' so I sent in a ticket explaining the deals and the situations and asked if they could sort it out for me and they did! :)

This was all on the new ticket system too mate, so worth it's worth a go.[/quote']

Had a reply back to my ticket, and its the standard one they always send out, they basically says 'jog on' :(

Had a reply back to my ticket' date=' and its the standard one they always send out, they basically says 'jog on' :([/quote']

Seriously!? I always go nuts in mine though, and say I don't want there usual automated responses etc and they've sorted out all my problems everytime for me mate. :/

Seriously!? I always go nuts in mine though' date=' and say I don't want there usual automated responses etc and they've sorted out all my problems everytime for me mate. :/[/quote']
Nice to see SM havent' changed their ways :D

Pm'd Ste, hopefully it will get sorted.

GC52: Jackson rose from 77 to 80 not too bad new he would rise just was thinking 81-82

GC88: My all English look has got it's first rise Oastler joined for 8K now worth a nice 230K not the big rise but still up to 73 should help my B side a lot.!

GC:111-Newcastle start their third season under manager Sacha Canning with back to back 2-0 wins against Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur. Everyone is really pleased with the start as City and Spurs are no pushovers and hope it's a sign of things to come for the magpies this season. A loss in the first leg of the SMFA Shield to Bayern Munich was a disappointment, but with the second leg at home and only a 2-1 deficit on aggregate, the team are optimistic about their chances. Stoke City are Newcastle's next opponent, The Potters travel to St. James on Saturday in what should be a good contest. Transfer rumours have been swirling around St. James park, with Dimitris Salpingidis and Igor de Camargo going out, Newcastle have a decent budget to bring in some new players, and the word is that the boss is looking to spend up to 35 Million pounds to bring in some talented young defenders. Canning's squad is filled with youth, with an average age of 22 and no outfield players over the age of 26, experience could be a problem for Canning, especially in Newcastle's first run in Europe.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2268

SAINTS DOWN DEPOR

St Johnstone are through to round 2 of the SMFA Shield after a 4-2 win over Deportivo La Coruna at McDiarmid Park tonight sent them through convincingly, 6-2 on aggregate.

A full house of just over 13,000 was on hand to see goals from Funes Mori, Rausch, Magallon and De Camargo lay waste to their more illustrious opponents.

Next up is a tough tie against Sporting CP - In this form, however, the Saints fear nobody.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2263

An update from my beloved Wrexham in 96.

Our meteoric rise through through the divisions continues as we now sit top of Div 3 by a massive 16 points after 20 games - 17 wins and 3 draws means we are still unbeaten in the league this season after back to back titles in Div's 5 & 4.

Recently sold Daniele Gastaldello for £17.4m to Villa to balance the books, but was still able to re-invest some of the profit to bring in Lukasz Piszczek, Radja Nainggolan, Mehdi Benatia, Yekta Kurtulus, Johann Berg Gudmundsson and Lorenzo Ebecilio (as well as a few other rising youngsters).

With such a big cushion in the league, I will be looking for a good run in the cup as I can play my big guns without worrying about league form.

168083_10150175678114018_629794017_8509057_8101401_n.jpg

GC 71: Dundee sign Keisuke Honda and Josip Ilicic for a combined fee of £34M. We also snapped up free agent Ryo Miyaichi.

Midfield now features Danny' date=' [b']Aquilani[/b], Pedretti, Shirokov, Honda, Hubschmann, Ganso, Fer, Gotze, Ilicic, Gundogan, Sigurdsson and Risse to name but a few.

Gennaro Gattuso has also just joined :)

Gonna need to cut the wage bill and bring in some cash, so Roman Shirokov and Benoit Pedretti are available for cash.

GC110 - AFC Bournemouth had there first rise out of all my signings, Cameron Stewart rose from 75 - 78 not too big but for a Div 5 side is a nice rise.

(Joined for 210K now worth 1.7M very nice!)

If anyone is in 52 - 31 get in touch looking to offer 2-1 deals for better players.!

GC:111- Newcastle unveiled their first signing of the season, with Miguel Flano joining the club from Hull City for a hefty 12 million pounds. The 26 year old center back looks to make his debut in the English Shield vs. Bolton. Rumors are a deal has been accepted for FC Shalke 04's Landon Donovan as well.