Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Here the finally to my story, i'll explain all here.

GC 110:Barcelona agree a 3 part deal with Club Brugge, which would see Neymar and M'vila join, and Mata, Martins, Jucilei and Botia leave.

We done Mata in straight swap for Neymar which soccer manager allowed, but after that we were blocked from doing transfers with each other, so I sent a ticket in explaining what was going on, here's what they said:

Hi Rhys,

The transfer has been blocked by our Automated Transfer Monitoring System (ATMS) and is not personal or a judgement on you. The deal could have been blocked for a variety of reasons such as not being fair, too heavily weighted towards one club or issues with one or more of the managers accounts. If you feel the deal is fair and there are no issues with your account then the problem may be with the other managers account which we cannot discuss. We are sorry but this decision cannot be reversed.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM Support Team

So I took the next step, that was to PM a DEV on here, same thing again where I basically explained what happend, heres my reply:

Hi,

We do not respond to any emails or support tickets regarding blocked transfers. However, if you have had a response then it would have been out of courtesy and it would have explained we do not respond to emails or tickets of this nature. Unfortunately, I will not be unblocking you and nor will any other Dev whom you might contact.

Regards

Now I HAVE NOT CHEATED ever on soccer manager, but a such a simple thing has lead to this.

(I do not mean to offend anyone with my next staement, except SM)

Soccer manager persistantly allow cheats to come back again and again, they drop the level of rep for cheats in game world but are never removed. Myself ive never done ANYTHING wrong on this game but they refuse to help me in my situation.

In the 'about us' on SM number 7 states:

There is a philosophy at SoccerManager.com that the customer comes first, and as a result you can rest assured that there is an extremely hard working and dedicated team, working with the intention to keep 'your' favourite soccer manager game running as smoothly as possible.

What a pile of rubbish that is :mad:

Lastly, they didnt even reverse the Mata for Neymar deal.

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING!

I feel for you Rhys, especially where convicted cheats are at it over and over again and nothing done, when reported you get the usual ''our cheat system didn't see anything wrong'' etc etc bla bla

The customer most certainly does not come first in this game and has been proved time and time again, the only thing that comes first here is how much cash SM can get off people.

But sure we still all love the game :D

I feel for you Rhys' date=' especially where convicted cheats are at it over and over again and nothing done, when reported you get the usual ''our cheat system didn't see anything wrong'' etc etc bla bla

The customer most certainly does not come first in this game and has been proved time and time again, the only thing that comes first here is how much cash SM can get off people.

[b']But sure we still all love the game :D[/b]

That's probably just because of your Gotze deal in 143 :eek:

Just quit Leverkusen in 61, keep an eye out for them.

Tempted to quit all my GC teams, mad how one thing can turn your enjoyment of SM.

When my GM runs out im going to post what I really think of SM on here, and get banned, I think it'll be worth it.

Just quit Leverkusen in 61' date=' keep an eye out for them.

Tempted to quit all my GC teams, mad how one thing can turn your enjoyment of SM.

When my GM runs out im going to post what I really think of SM on here, and get banned, I think it'll be worth it.[/quote']

Yeah because swearing and ranting alot on a forum is a perfect way to vent over exaggerated criticisms. Do us all a favour and quit now instead ?

What a truly daft post.

Another good night for me. Highlight results...

GC34: Barcelona beat Almeria 4-2 tonight. Messi, Alves, Fabiano and Iniesta getting the goals. This win moves us top of the table on goal difference with just 5 games to go. Anyone of 4 or 5 teams can realistically still win the title. This league is very competitive, and probably the one I enjoy the most. :D

GC99: Benfica win again, tonight it was 2-0. Deadly duo of Bryan Ruiz and Lucas Barrios come up with the goods once again, neither of them can stop scoring atm. Ruiz has 23 goals in 18 league games from the wing. Awesome return!

GC105: Barcelona win 5-1 tonight to go top of the league. Fabregas, Busquets and Turan all on the score sheet. Fabregas now has 9 goals in 8 games, and Busquets has 8 in 8. So both are on top form as we now sit top of the league.

GC109: Napoli beat a strong Genoa side 2-0 tonight with on-form Lavezzi and Van Wolfswinkel got the goals. We now sit 2nd in the league just behind Inter after 5 games, but we are improving every seasona and I am really loving this side.

Not was expecting my two defeats and the win in GC 70, at least for that margin! Had 7 players injured and 3 sent off, what is a lot!

GC 70, Aston Villa- Smashed Man Utd by 4-0 and kept the good league run.

GC 91, Rubin- Smashed Tom by 5-0 and I am close to secure the league win.

GC 93, Liverpool- My Liverpool was 2 good for Birmingham. Kuyt and Nani were the scorers.

GC 71, Lazio- Played and drew against the top of table Palermo. Paulo Machado scored my only goal in the game.

GC 66, Napoli- A lonely goal of Lavezzi only gave me a point against Bari.. The target now is keep a SMFA Cup place for next season..

GC 23, Benfica- Smashed Vitoria Setubal by 6-1.. Barrios was the MoM with 3 goals!

GC 41, Chelsea- Lost 2-1 to Portsmouth and lost the 2nd place too.

GC 111, FC Porto- Lost surprisingly by 2-0 to Academica and dropped the first points in the league..

GC 115, Chelsea- Smashed Portsmouth by 6-1, with Falcao scoring 3! And still in the hunt of the 2nd place..

GC 124, Bradford City- Destroyed Exeter City by 9-0 and in 19 games I have scored 99 goals.. :eek:

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Returned to wins after a defeat last game. Today smashed FC Augsburg by 5-0. Kiessling scored three!

GC 85, Internazionale- A late goal of Aguero at minute 86 gave me a hard win over Cagliari by 4-3. 5 games to go, 3 points behind the 1st..

GC 103, Marseille- Moved to 2nd after a 3-1 win over Montpellier. Niang scored 2 in Moutinho's debut.

GC 60, Rennes- Beat Grenoble by 4-0. I am now 1st after 3 games..

In GC 103, I lost the love for the money and spent £33,800,000 on Moutinho.. Evaldo, Paulo Assunção, Voronin and Cisse can leave for cash..

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING!

Happened to me twice as well. These automated systems are very annoying. I wish there was a way to turn that off individually. I wish i was ablet o turn chairman intervention off as well.

These are the worst parts of the game for me but i can deal with it i guess.

Just quit Leverkusen in 61' date=' keep an eye out for them.

When my GM runs out im going to post what I really think of SM on here, and get banned, I think it'll be worth it.[/quote']

Sorry to hear that pal, enjoyed our battles.

Yeah because swearing and ranting alot on a forum is a perfect way to vent over exaggerated criticisms. Do us all a favour and quit now instead ?

What a truly daft post.

Really?

cheers for that comment.

What a truly daft post.

he's just venting frustration at a completely bias game (towards cheats).

Anyway, poor night tonight, Bayern got beat 1-0 by Schalke in GC93, my worst result. Losing interest in SM, since I got Xbox Live for Christmas, I can never be bothered with SM anymore

he's just venting frustration at a completely bias game (towards cheats).

Anyway' date=' poor night tonight, Bayern got beat 1-0 by Schalke in GC93, my worst result. Losing interest in SM, since I got Xbox Live for Christmas, I can never be bothered with SM anymore[/quote']

I second this, game isnt much anymore imo, just my City & Real Madrid keeping me here, not likely to renew my GM which has 181 days remaining.

down to just the 3 teams now, Porto, Real Madrid and Liverpool. Quit teams such as Bayern Munchen in GC93, Reggina in GC117 (Got them up to 8th in after getting them promoted last season), Valencia in GC23 are also being quit, winding down my time on SM now...

Just quit a couple of sides Barcelona in GC43 being the most high profile one. Can't be bothered with the game and only my Torino is keeping me interested. Got about 4 months left of gold membership and still deciding whether it's worth renewing for one team.

Another good night for me. Highlight results...

GC105: Barcelona win 5-1 tonight to go top of the league. Fabregas' date=' Busquets and Turan all on the score sheet. Fabregas now has 9 goals in 8 games, and Busquets has 8 in 8. So both are on top form as we now sit top of the league. [/quote']

I do miss that Barca team

Here the finally to my story' date=' i'll explain all here.

[b']GC 110:[/b]Barcelona agree a 3 part deal with Club Brugge, which would see Neymar and M'vila join, and Mata, Martins, Jucilei and Botia leave.

We done Mata in straight swap for Neymar which soccer manager allowed, but after that we were blocked from doing transfers with each other, so I sent a ticket in explaining what was going on, here's what they said:

So I took the next step, that was to PM a DEV on here, same thing again where I basically explained what happend, heres my reply:

Now I HAVE NOT CHEATED ever on soccer manager, but a such a simple thing has lead to this.

(I do not mean to offend anyone with my next staement, except SM)

Soccer manager persistantly allow cheats to come back again and again, they drop the level of rep for cheats in game world but are never removed. Myself ive never done ANYTHING wrong on this game but they refuse to help me in my situation.

In the 'about us' on SM number 7 states:

What a pile of rubbish that is :mad:

Lastly, they didnt even reverse the Mata for Neymar deal.

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING!

Perhaps it would be better if there were a 'multi-deal' option where multi-deals could be put in all together at the same time? They would still go through 1 deal at a time, but the system would recognise each as part of a 'multi' and not reject it halfway through as happened to you. And if the deal really is unfair, as SM are claiming here, the advantage of a multi-deal system is that you'd be told this (get it rejected) up front, rather than getting screwed halfway along with SM unwilling to help out. Just an idea...

GC110 AFC Bournemouth News -

This league should be a walk in the park for my side another win tonight 5-0:p

Sergio Marcos got 3

Our Star Loan Aleksandr Bukharov got 1

And our star out right Duran Nolito got his 8th in 4 games if he keeps this form will be a grate finish.!