Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I do miss that Barca team

Small squad, but very good nonetheless. First team's average rating is 95 and the age is 26, so not too bad at all. Just pretty thin on the ground, but I have another Barca where I have put a lot of work into changing the squad, so just gunna leave this one and see how they do, but doing very well atm. Scoring a lot of goals! :D

GC 55 Milan won last night 4-1. With a game left in the season were are level on top with Juventus who we play. Winner takes all scenario whereas if we draw and Lazio win, they will win the league. Its tight to say the least. I'm happy because I only started fixing the team 15 games into the season :)

Just want to stick up for Arfon here.

His gripe is perfectly legitimate. He has agreed a multipart deal, which through the games crappy cheat prevent system has gone wrong.

That's one thing. But SM completely refusing to help him, not even being willing to reverse the first deal is a disgrace.

i don't condone breaking the forum rules (swearing etc), but if I was Arfon I'd be furious too.

I'd also want to post about it in this thread so that SMs other paying customers knew about the poor treatment I was getting.

SM being so poor at looking after their decent customers, and being so out of touch with what the customers want is a big reason this thread is full of people posting about why they are quitting teams and the game.

Sticking up for arfon?

He said he will post an abusive message towered SM that will get himself banned. You can't defend that.

I have never said his gripe isnt legitimate. I'm merely questioning the childish promise of an abusive post. Let this be the last post on this pointless topic .

Guest Leddy

Just quit a couple of sides Barcelona in GC43 being the most high profile one. Can't be bothered with the game and only my Torino is keeping me interested. Got about 4 months left of gold membership and still deciding whether it's worth renewing for one team.

Looks like you could be getting promotion and it's betwwen me and Sean Fitz for second place :o

Sticking up for arfon?

He said he will post an abusive message towered SM that will get himself banned. You can't defend that.

I have never said his gripe isnt legitimate. I'm merely questioning the childish promise of an abusive post. Let this be the last post on this pointless topic .

Cheers for those who stuck up for me.

I realised what I said last night was rather childish and I apologise for that, I had a little too much to drink and came on here to check my results.

At present I have no intentions of getting myself banned from the forum, as I think its the forum keeping me going on SM.

But Adam I still think it was a little harsh what you said to me last night, giving what SM had done to me, granted I was being a fool, but a little 'look Rhys your being a drip here' would have been better.

Rhys never worry about it, everyone vents from time to time. Anyone in your situation would be angry at what happened. I'd keep sending tickets until they reversed the deal. The CPS is flawed, I'm not saying its useless as it does work from time to time. But the ticket system - In my opinion, which I am entitled to have - is below par and its as if the whole support team don't actually read the tickets they get.

Rhys never worry about it' date=' everyone vents from time to time. Anyone in your situation would be angry at what happened. [b']I'd keep sending tickets until they reversed the deal[/b]. The CPS is flawed, I'm not saying its useless as it does work from time to time. But the ticket system - In my opinion, which I am entitled to have - is below par and its as if the whole support team don't actually read the tickets they get.

Cheers Al I think i'll give that ago, saying that the other manager sold M'vila now so it may be a little pointless, and I think id rather keep Neymar than have Mata

Cheers Al I think i'll give that ago' date=' saying that the other manager sold M'vila now so it may be a little pointless, and I think id rather keep Neymar than have Mata[/quote']

That manager should be ashamed for selling M'vila. :rolleyes:

Some scumbags on this game.

GC119: Udinese finally managed to get rid of Lorik Cana. The deal that was agreed with Werder Bremen saw Cana and Sergio Escudero go to Germany in exchange for French midfielder √Čtienne Capoue. I've been after him for a while now as Bremen have changed managers a lot, but we finally get our man and the squad looks very good. Still trying to make a few more changes.

Anyone in this GC wanting to do deals?! :)

Sticking up for arfon?

Your attitude stinks. By saying the topic is pointless you're suggesting it's not a subject worthy of discussion. It is.

Unless someone is breaking the rules you are not all saying dictator on what can be posted about.

Your attitude stinks. By saying the topic is pointless you're suggesting it's not a subject worthy of discussion. It is.

Unless someone is breaking the rules you are not all saying dictator on what can be posted about.

He is if it's someone posting that they intend to post an abusive message to get themselves banned. :rolleyes:

No-one has disagreed with Arfon.

Nathan feel free to PM me.

I dont see how posting an abusive message is worthy of discussion. Im not discussing his gripe with SM, as i have been in that situation to and fully understand how frustrating it is.

this is a GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP thread and so the post is OFF TOPIC, thats why i called it pointless. His gripe is far from pointless. But im not discussing that.

Posting off topic is not strictly allowed so im far from being a dictator. i suggest you read the FAQ's and forum rules to perhaps familiarize yourself with the goings on off the forum before labeling my attitude and calling me a dictator. Im simply trying to keep this on topic whilst questioning his original post which even Rhys admitted was slightly childish.

Look forward to your PM.

@ Rhys.

I apologise for my bluntness. Your a great forumer and i should not of come across as i did, but i did and do strongly disagree with any plans or intention to post a "leaving message".

GC 23

Rangers - looking to drastically cut the wage bill, therefor several players can leave on loan, players include Maicon, Lafferty, Ebert, Elm, Stepanenko, Saha, Traore etc...

Plenty more available :)

Guest Leddy

GC29 just left Man City a bad squad and the GC is dead I sent alot of PM's out and no replys, so I've let them go to the next forumer to hopefully will get them.

Anyone in GC61?? I'm looking to do a few deals, I don't mind over paying for players as I have far too much depth.

Not having any luck in this GC getting any deals done with humans... I have players like Fernando, Vucinic, Pavyluchenko, Alex, Pizarro, Ballack, Carew, Rat, Abidal and Srna who I am offering out in 2/3 for 1 deals and getting nowhere.

GC31 Arsenal:

Finally shifted Karim Benzema - Still young but wanted shot as I don't want him in England.

Heading to Roma with Alberto Gilardino 92 and David Pizarro 92 heading in happy as two 92's for a 93 is always good.

Still looking for more deals in all setups..

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2268

The Saints reserves go down battling to a superior Queen of the South on Saturday - losing 2-3. Can't complain as Phil's side is excellent and we had at 7 players rated under 82 in the side following the previous nights exertions in the SMFA Shield.

In other news, I invested the money raised from the sale of Pablo Guinazu and Maynor Figueroa to bring in some more youth/rising players.

patricio_rodriguez.jpg

Patricio Rodriguez, David Hoilett, Yekta Kurtulus, Joao Victor and Michael Pereira arrive to instantly boost the B team. They are joined by youngsters Lukoki, Razak, Faraoni, Nery, Limbombe, Haidara and Santander.

182049_10150176840264018_629794017_8529414_1856043_n.jpg

Anyone in GC61?? I'm looking to do a few deals' date=' I don't mind over paying for players as I have far too much depth.

Not having any luck in this GC getting any deals done with humans... I have players like Fernando, Vucinic, Pavyluchenko, Alex, Pizarro, Ballack, Carew, Rat, Abidal and Srna who I am offering out in 2/3 for 1 deals and getting nowhere.[/quote']

Nobody wants those players, most of em in decline :D:p

I missed that - as there is a few players in decline in there:D
It wasn't a joke. He's not interested in any of them.. ;)

But yeah I agree some are not great but my own views on them...

Josue will drop to 90, Pizarro may drop to 91(which would only be because of injury), Alex should stay 91, Pavy stay 90, Ballack well ok he's on his way out. Carew useless, Fernando young and very good, Vucinic is class, Srna safe enough at 91, Abidal looks better this season than the last few..

But I cant even land a 90 for any of them..

GC111: The Spending at Newcastle United continues as manager Sacha Canning announced the signing of 28 year old American Landon Donovan for 8.5 million pounds and striker Nile Ranger. Another deal has reportedly been accepted by Aston Villa, a 16 million pound deal for defender Carlos Cuellar. These signings coupled with the signing of Miguel Flano, have greatly strengthened the back line for Newcastle, and added some much needed experience in what is an extremely young team.