Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC114 - Real Madrid

For the second consecutive round, Real Madrid overturn a first leg deficit to progress in the SMFA Champions Cup and will now face Sevilla in the final. Didier Drogba and a late goal by Wout Brama saw Los Galaticos triumph 2-1 on the night and 2-2 on aggregate courtesy of the away goals ruling.

Victory in the final and in Tuesday's Spanish Cup final against Valencia will complete a historic League, Cup, Shield and Champions Cup quadruple.

GC52 Sporting CP Team News:

Seems I have finally got my first lost :mad: took 9 games but still 9 points clear:)

Anyway here is how my A - B - C sides now look:

A:

--Butt--

--Richards--Friedrich--O'Shea--Felipe--

--Beckham--Veron--Veloso--Arshavin--

--Owen--Zigic--

B:

--Carson--

--Sarioglu--Distin--Carrico--

--Petit--

--Amalfitano--Jones--Baena--Etherington--

--Obinna--Jerome--

C:

--Batista--

--Marco--Cathcart--Meades--

--Mollo--Lansbury--Pereirinha--Risse--

--Haraguchi--Postiga--

I may not have the best A - B - C sides around but my A squad is good and 90 rated my B side is 88 rated and my C side is my youth team for long term with my ace Postiga 88 to help them when needed.

Now just hope this can win league titles and cups.

Seeing as every time I try and go to a new page its giving me an 'unexpected error has occured' (:rolleyes:) page, some lucky fellows will get to play my teams tonight with them being unfit. Also, some gameworlds are disabled. :( I have never seen that at this time before. I always get my tactics done around this time. No bother.

As its valentines day, my woman is expecting a bit of attention so I don't have time to waste with so called, 'unexpected errors'. :mad:

Ah well....

I also keep getting unexpected error if I navigate to each club using the drop down club list, but if I go to the SM home each time and select the club from there it appears to be behaving.

All teams picked for tonight, except GC3 which has been disabled for ages...

I also keep getting unexpected error if I navigate to each club using the drop down club list' date=' but if I go to the SM home each time and select the club from there it appears to be behaving.

All teams picked for tonight, except GC3 which has been disabled for ages...[/quote']

Yeah. I noticed that after posting. Taking a bit longer but I will get all but the disabled setup teams done.

the deals that are going on are getting worse and worse so much for cheat system people take a team for couple of days sell their players then leave probably selling the players to another account they have seen that so many times its a joke

GC31:

Karim BENZEMA has completed his move to Roma from Arsenal in a swap deal for Alberto GILARDINO and David PIZARRO.

My Arsenal are starting to come together nice two nice 92's for a 93 soon to be a 92 is always good.

Willing to offer any of these players in 2-3 for 1 deals.

ALMUNIA 88 - PEREIRA 90 - HEINZE 90 - YANBAEV 88 - GARAY 90 - GALLAS 93 - AGGER 90 - PAPADOPOULOS 88 - GIGGS 93 - PIRLO 94 - CARRICK 92 - PETRIC 90 - SOLDADO 89 - TONI 90.

These may not be the best players in the world but this could help small teams with like 1-2 big names the rest small.

Also selling Kaka for PE!

GC119: Udinese -

We've made two really big signings today, after the capture of Capoue yesterday. The first player to arrive today was Argentinian playmaker Javier Pastore who arrived in a deal that saw central-midfielder Steven Defour and English midfielder Jordan Henderson leave the club to join up with fellow Italian side Palermo. Big price to pay losing Henderson but really happy to have Pastore and Henderson never played and can be replaced. Another deal with Palermo is currently being discussed for one of their star players.

The second player to arrive at Udinese was talented French midfielder Moussa Sissoko. The deal that was agreed saw Roman Eremenko and Italian striker Alesandro Matri go the other way to Werder Bremen. Sissoko will now join up with former team-mate Capoue. More deals will definitely follow within the next couple of days as we already have a couple more accepted bids! :D

We have a very talented midfield, boasting players like; Alexis Sanchez, M'Vila, Elia, Sissoko, Pastore, Capoue, Asamoah, Isla and a few more!

GC140 Wolverhampton Wanderers fresh from their captures of Mats Hummels and Anderson Hernanes from Chelsea and Wolfsburg respectivley go and do it again after capturing Germany keeper Manuel Neuer for a fee of £5mil, Marchetti and Callejon.

Guest Leddy

Guys just got my first proper GC Honour which takes me up to 11, Thanks to Hunty for this team.

GC99 Sporting CP beat FC Porto 3-2, Milan Jovanovic with a Penalty, Florent Sinama Pongolle and Odemwingie all scored :D

Played my weakend squad for 3 games and still won them :)

I'm over the moon my first proper, on my own, the hard way GC honour

GC Honour 11

Not a great night of results tbh. The games I lost I shouldn't have, as I controlled everything stats wise. 3 or 4 teams beat 1-0 or 2-1 scoring with every shot they had. Luck of the ME I suppose, rather it happened in League games than Cup Q/F's or S/F's though :o

Guest Leddy

Not a great night of results tbh. The games I lost I shouldn't have' date=' as I controlled everything stats wise. 3 or 4 teams beat 1-0 or 2-1 scoring with every shot they had. Luck of the ME I suppose, rather it happened in League games than Cup Q/F's or S/F's though :o[/quote']

Woah man won't lie my Juve got lucky against you beating you 2-1 in GC38, with the stats I'm actually suprised I scored but hey I'll take that win.

Looks like I've a new rival ;) a draw and a win so far.

Guest Leddy

Every time I win the SMFA Cup' date=' I fail to make it out of the group stages the next season :o[/quote']

It's a tough life is'nt it :P

GC58 - Borussia Dortmund will be signing Raul Meireles, so far signed Meireles (hopefully a ABD) and Dzeko.

A night of disparate results..

GC 93, Liverpool- Smashed QPR by 5-0. Had 51 shots! In next English Cup round will play against Shrewsbury Town.

GC 71, Lazio- Won today's game by 1-0, progressed to next SMFA Shield round with a agreggate win over Tigre by 2-0. There will play Omonia.

GC 41, Chelsea- Lost to Newcastle on penalties after a 1-1 draw in 90 minutes. I am now out of English Cup.

GC 115, Chelsea- Smashed Swansea by 5-1 and progressed to English Cup semi final. This will be the only way to save my season..

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Drew 3-3 against an unmanaged Fenerbahce.. At the 3rd game got my first point and pratically sentenced my future in SMFA Cup..

Not a great night of results tbh. The games I lost I shouldn't have' date=' as I controlled everything stats wise. 3 or 4 teams beat 1-0 or 2-1 scoring with every shot they had. Luck of the ME I suppose, rather it happened in League games than Cup Q/F's or S/F's though :o[/quote']

You had luck on your side in 101 mate. Didn't expect the reserves to give you much of a game but we just edged the stats - and lost 3-4.

Woah man won't lie my Juve got lucky against you beating you 2-1 in GC38' date=' with the stats I'm actually suprised I scored but hey I'll take that win.

Looks like I've a new rival ;) a draw and a win so far.[/i']

I beat you when you were in charge the first time :D

In GC38 I've won the league for the past 5 seasons, this season with 7 games left I'm only 2nd, as you can tell I'm having a shocking season :P

Guest Leddy

I beat you when you were in charge the first time :D

In GC38 I've won the league for the past 5 seasons' date=' this season with 7 games left I'm only 2nd, as you can tell I'm having a shocking season :P[/quote']

That those'nt count as I'm new here :D

Yeh but I'm haveing a great season at the middle of the table, maby next season our Rivalry will get more intense :D

You had luck on your side in 101 mate. Didn't expect the reserves to give you much of a game but we just edged the stats - and lost 3-4.

I was winning 4-0 luckily I didn't implode.. But yeah your side did edge the stats there I guess that makes up for the 5-0 thrashing you gave me last time out!

I was winning 4-0 luckily I didn't implode.. But yeah your side did edge the stats there I guess that makes up for the 5-0 thrashing you gave me last time out!

LoL - all that was proved by that result was that my first team is better than your reserves.... and this result proves that your reserves are better than my reserves:p