Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Ive taken valencia in 148 and just noticed ive got a friendly against gateshead as my first game we should be able to cancel these games and arrange friendlys against teams of a similar level.

Anyway willing to offer 2-1s for higher rated players get in touch if you want to deal.

I know this is gunna sound bad as many people would give there right arm for it....

But I got barca and I am dissapointed :(

Wanted Dortmund badly!!

I got them :) the only team I wanted. Delighted think that's my desired full set of teams gathered now

I got them :) the only team I wanted. Delighted think that's my desired full set of teams gathered now

There goes my chances of getting my favourite players then :(

I hate you ;):P;):P

I got in when one team was taken how you manage to get them so quick?!! :eek:

Man Utd was free for seven minutes but id never take them....ever I would just wanna destroy them :P

Argh.....My Pescara in GC 4 just signed El Hamdaoui and the Japanese LB of Inter for cash......one of my favourite teams......and I accidentally quit it:(

GC 77 Palermo signed Radu for 8.1m

GC 11 Stuttgart sign Seamus Coleman, Diego Godin and Anthony Annan for a fee of around 47m.

GC 124 Dortmund secure the services of Bacinovic for 6.2m

GC 75 Wigan. Just took over this team, signed Wass and some youths.

Argh.....My Pescara in GC 4 just signed El Hamdaoui and the Japanese LB of Inter for cash......one of my favourite teams......and I accidentally quit it:(

Surely you realised when you were putting your password in again to confirm :D

I wanted to quit Chesterfield (around the same jersey colour) and I was focusing on other stuff ' date=' my fault too:([/quote']

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to pick them up again if you're alert as the job offer will most likely be rejected without really looking at the squad and just seeing the club name or the offer will just expire after 5 days or whatever it is! :)

GC28 - Manchester United complete the signature of Angel Di Maria from Lazio for a fee of £27.7m. Delighted with this, been really impressed with him thus far in La Liga. We also fund the signing with the sale of Esteban Granero to Boca Juniors for £31.8m, again delighted with this as it basically means we get Di Maria and £4m for Granero! :D

Done really poor in the league this season but I've neglected the side throughout after last years title triumph. But I still love building the side up and I'm now confident we can put out three sides that are capable of beating most teams in the league.

Handanovic

Lahm Vidic Evra

Mascherano

Ronaldo Ozil Silva Malouda

Luis Fabiano Villa

---------------------------------------------------

Asenjo

Ivanovic Ferdinand Juan

Carrick

Mata Fletcher Hamsik Di Maria

Falcao Benzema

---------------------------------------------------

Szczensy

Bonucci Subotic Bale

Sandro

P Hernandez Elias Affelay Marin

Luiz Adriano Neymar

Not that it is much use. :D So definitely looking to do deals to strengthen the first team, most of the third squad are available along with the second even a few from the first. If interested get in contact with me via PM. GK has always been a weak spot for me also but Handanovic has been looking good this season, but finally Szczensy looks like he will solve all my problems there. :P

Liverpool GC 28 romp to the title 10points clear of Arsenal in a tough very competitive English league its a decent achievement and 2 1/2 seasons of rebuilding brings success to the table :)

Next season son, next season. :D;)

Guest drseanfitz

yeah Im Bayern and I'm playin Olympiakos and Zenit in the league :confused:

compare these to your SMFA fixtures - you might notice a pattern

GC93 - My Man city spank Nottingham Forest 5-1 to stay 3rd. 2 points behind Gibz:D

The problem is that Arsenal is a lot on front of us..

In GC 60, bought Brama for 11,7M and Wesley for 11M. Need just now to sort my RB's and wingers.. have a lot of depth to work on it.

Guest Leddy

All of my teams won tonight! :D

GC34: Barcelona beat Recreativo tonight 4-0. Fabiano' date=' Lisandro, Iniesta and Alves with the goals. Alves now has 21 league goals this season playing at RM, so that has paid off big time. We stayed top of the league on GD, which is a very big and we have a nice run of fixtures with four games left and my competition all have a few hard games!

[b']GC99: Benfica also win 4-0 tonight curtosy of a Javier Saviola hat-trick and a goal from midfielder Ramires. This moves us 5 points clear at the top of the table ahead of Porto. We have also qualified for knockouts of SMFA Cup, so players will be rested ready for the big show down next week with Porto! :P[/b]

GC105: Barcelona are my third team to win 4-0 tonight and who are top of the league which is very strange! Messi got a hat-trick and Cesc Fabregas got the other goal.

GC109: Napoli beat a strong Palermo side 2-0 tonight thanks to goals from the in-form Lavezzi and Honda. This win puts us second in the league, just behind Internazionale after 6 league games.

GC117: Sao Paulo get back to winning ways with a 2-0 win. Karim Ait-Fana and Darren Bent got the goals for us tonight. Still, the damage has been done and we have probably buggered up the league now, but still could win it doubtful though.

GC119: Udinese win tonight and their week just gets better and better after the news of their latest signings of Pastore, Capoue and Sissoko (who all played tonight) in the 5-1 win against Fiorentina. Paulo Barreto bagged a hat-trick, with Sanchez and debutant Marvin Martin getting the other two. We now sit in a nice 5th position in the league atm as we look to break the top 4.

GC125: Lazio win 4-0 against Bari tonight thanks to a Kerzhakov double and goals from Ledesma and Hoarau. This moves us into a very good second position in the league just behind Fiorentina.

A lot of my sides are in very good league positions atm, 3 of them being top, 2 being in 2nd and the others in 3rd and 5th respectively so trophies are there to be won ;)

Good luck I got thumped by them and then bet them in the Shield Final with a 60/40 team 60 being subs and reserves.

GC81 Milan - My most loved team will be bringing in Nasri deal yet to be named on forum, have recently brought in Irbahamovic, Thiago Silva, Bendtner, Pyatov and Maicon :D

GC16 Feyenoord win the league with 97points could of got 100 points but second last game drew :D still my highest points to date, finished 37 points of second place.

GC147 Absolutley delighted with this one NEGREDO is on his way to Ajax, the deal will see Eriksen + Sulejmani + 5mill go to Sevilla.

Suarez + Negredo up front with Elia wipping in the crosses from the wing :D Sweet!!!!

Guest Leddy

GC138 Serbia progress to the World Cup final after beating Spain 1-0 thanks to Lazovic, we now take on France wish me luck guys :o

Good luck I got thumped by them and then bet them in the Shield Final with a 60/40 team 60 being subs and reserves.

I've beat them a couple of times already this season and they've beat us a couple of times too, so it's going to be close but it'll be a crucial game in the title race but still have to place you twice and Porto twice. :P

Guest Leddy

I've beat them a couple of times already this season and they've beat us a couple of times too' date=' so it's going to be close but it'll be a crucial game in the title race but still have to place you twice and Porto twice. :P[/quote']

not looking forward to that mate :( will get bet will settle for 3rd untill next season.