Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC28 - Manchester United complete the signature of Angel Di Maria from Lazio for a fee of £27.7m. Delighted with this' date=' been really impressed with him thus far in La Liga. We also fund the signing with the sale of [b']Esteban Granero[/b] to Boca Juniors for £31.8m, again delighted with this as it basically means we get Di Maria and £4m for Granero! :D

Done really poor in the league this season but I've neglected the side throughout after last years title triumph. But I still love building the side up and I'm now confident we can put out three sides that are capable of beating most teams in the league.

Handanovic

Lahm Vidic Evra

Mascherano

Ronaldo Ozil Silva Malouda

Luis Fabiano Villa

---------------------------------------------------

Asenjo

Ivanovic Ferdinand Juan

Carrick

Mata Fletcher Hamsik Di Maria

Falcao Benzema

---------------------------------------------------

Szczensy

Bonucci Subotic Bale

Sandro

P Hernandez Elias Affelay Marin

Luiz Adriano Neymar

Not that it is much use. :D So definitely looking to do deals to strengthen the first team, most of the third squad are available along with the second even a few from the first. If interested get in contact with me via PM. GK has always been a weak spot for me also but Handanovic has been looking good this season, but finally Szczensy looks like he will solve all my problems there. :P

Next season son, next season. :D;)

All that talent and nothing to show for it

As for next season....keep dreaming Ken ;):)

Cant believe I didnt see Di Maria at unmanaged....not payin g attention tut tut I could have outbidded you as well :(

GC28 - Manchester United complete the signature of Angel Di Maria from Lazio for a fee of £27.7m. Delighted with this' date=' been really impressed with him thus far in La Liga. We also fund the signing with the sale of [b']Esteban Granero[/b] to Boca Juniors for £31.8m, again delighted with this as it basically means we get Di Maria and £4m for Granero! :D

Just made the offer for Eremenko which was the final part of that deal from ages ago. Hopefully the chairman lets it work this time

Guest Leddy

Results are in of the World Cup between my Serbia and France

We lost 1-0, Ribery scored in the 5th minute

:mad:

All that talent and nothing to show for it

As for next season....keep dreaming Ken ;):)

Cant believe I didnt see Di Maria at unmanaged....not payin g attention tut tut I could have outbidded you as well :(

Its hard for us at Pompey to generate funds lol most ive ever had was 20m :(

Youth is the way forward im hoping lol

If anyone wants to do deals in the following GC's then contact me' date=' I'm open to offers for most of my players.

Barcelona GC18:rolleyes:

[/quote']lol

I was actually offered a p/e deal last night in GC18!! :eek:

Hamsik+Defour for Schweinsteiger, I rejected it but its an improvement on cash deals..

lol

I was actually offered a p/e deal last night in GC18!! :eek:

Hamsik+Defour for Schweinsteiger' date=' I rejected it but its an improvement on cash deals..[/quote']

I would love to offer deals but i have no depth and the manager before me pretty much tore this squad apart, I was delighted to get my first Barcelona but i may quit now there's more action in a liverpool VS prague match than there is in this gameworld!

City would really like to do deals in GC18, but tbh, one half of my squad is old and pretty much awful, and the other one is not for sale, and I don't esnt to waste anyone's time with some woeful offers. If you still possibly see a deal, contact me :P

City would really like to do deals in GC18' date=' but tbh, one half of my squad is old and pretty much awful, and the other one is not for sale, and I don't esnt to waste anyone's time with some woeful offers. If you still possibly see a deal, contact me :P[/quote']

Feel free to make a bid for one of my player's, Evreyone's available.

I quit my Lille in 18 earlier. Liked the side but I think my partial success last season was more luck than anything and the GC was completely dead. Nice team to pick up if you spot it still with Hazard, Rami, Cabaye and the notable additions of M'Vila and Bastos.

Well just one deal done for my Flamengo in 148 Ronaldinio heading out back to Italy it seems with a 90 and a 88 heading in both 29 and 27 happy as it helps my team a lot with more depth.

Have 28M to start with so will be aiming for at least one big name for cash 89+ my main aims right now is Henry and Beckham but still holding out for two managers.

If anyone wants Rono get in touch to come to a deal if you can beat a 90 and a 88!

Also if you have any 88+s for cash get in touch.!

GC26 Valencia: a final day win took my side up to 4th now just the cup to go.!

GC52 Sporting CP: After a shock loss my side came back with a 1-0 win over Belenenses 9 points clear no more muck ups now should win the league.!#

GC31 Arsenal: Looking to deal can offer Kaka out in a 2-1 deal would need two 90+s for him.

Two games to go hope to finish with another 6 points!

GC119: Udinese have completed the signing of Italian full-back Domenico Criscito from fellow Italian side Genoa. The deal that was agreed and completed saw Serbian centre-back Aleksandr Lukovic and Welsh midfielder Jack Collison go the other way. Another great signing for us to go with Pastore, Capoue and Moussa Sissoko.

First team:

Handanovic

Howedes -- Ranocchia -- Criscito

M'Vila

Alexis Sanchez -- Pastore -- Moussa Sissoko -- Elia

Barrios -- Berg

Second team:

Handanovic

Almeida -- Carrico -- Aogo

Capoue

Isla -- Asamoah -- Matuidi -- Enzo Perez

Barreto -- Ibisevic

We also have quite a few good players left over after these two sides as well. So side is very strong in depth as well as quality! Really do love this team. Looking for more deals though. :D

Guest Leddy

GC81 - Milan get another deal which sees Samir Nasri join Milan for Glenn Johnson and Massimo Ambrosini

GC81 - Milan are in talks with a deal for Ozil, could be happening soon :D

GC81 Milan - My most loved team will be bringing in Nasri deal yet to be named on forum' date=' have recently brought in Irbahamovic, Thiago Silva, Bendtner, [b']Pyatov[/b] and Maicon :D

Good luck with them, good transfers there, although i was sure I was the one who signed Pyatov:o or not:p

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to pick them up again if you're alert as the job offer will most likely be rejected without really looking at the squad and just seeing the club name or the offer will just expire after 5 days or whatever it is! :)

Incredible stuff, I was actually given back Pescara!

I reserved Stranraer in 147. Too impatient :P

They got loads of cash, at the start they had 0 players, and loads of cash, chairman got him 21 low value players, so he can basically start a new team, and he doesn't really need to sell anything.

Guest drseanfitz

Someone has actually reserved Saturn in GC148 - if it's a forumer I'd love to know why?:confused:
I picked up Saturn in the Russian league. Hopefully I will get into this GC.

EDIT: I think my internet is messing up and it is saying that I have no players' date=' can anyone tell me if I do? If not I would love that as I could start a team from nothing.[/quote']

After taking over Saturn and they had no players' date=' my chairman has gone and signed 21 players with a total value of £14.7m. Best of all my transfer budget was not touched, looking forward to this as it should be a great challenge. Also all the players my chairman signed played for Holstein Kiel so I have their team but with a different name.

EDIT: Just found out that the team has been dissolved, so surely they shouldn't be on SM?[/quote']

there you go

Guest Daragh

GC64: Roma complete the signing of Russian international Igor Akinfeev for a fee of £39,698,000 from rivals Bologna.

Finally sorts out my goalkeeping problem. Been looking for a keeper for a while now.