Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC77 - Rimini

It's very rare for Rimini to be dealing with a human manager, but they have done just that today. The Italian minnows are delighted to announce the arrival of Turkish midfielder Nuri Sahin from Napoli for the princely exchange of Alan Kasaev and Shinji Kagawa. Really, really didn't want to part with Kagawa, but I couldn't turn down the opportunity to sign Sahin, who shall join Yann M'Vila, Moussa Sissokho, Luiz Gustavo and Mendes Elias in the outstanding groups CM/DM's. Delighted. :)

Looking to acquire a 90+ Winger or AM if there is anybody in this set-up (there are very few.... :()

Guest Leddy

Good luck with them' date=' good transfers there, although i was sure I was the one who signed Pyatov:o or not:p

Incredible stuff, I was actually given back Pescara![/quote']

Yeh mate I and lookng forward to the new season, thanks man happy with the deals to :D, Nope mate he's a Milan player, The gameworld GC81 has seemed to be alot more active since my first Maicon deal.

Yeh mate I and lookng forward to the new season' date=' thanks man happy with the deals to :D, Nope mate he's a Milan player, The gameworld GC81 has seemed to be alot more active since my first Maicon deal.[/font']

Schalke are always happy to deal ;)

Two games tonight, two different results, two injured players(one in each) and have the same points in SMFA Cup group for the same games in both GC's..

GC 111, FCPorto- Beat Seatle Sounders by 2-0 in the 2nd SMFA Cup group game. Hulk and Varela were the scorers. Am now in 1st on pair with Barcelona.

GC 60, Rennes- The Jovanovic goal wasn't enought to beat Falkirk, as Guberti drawed for The Bairns. In two games have 4 points in SMFA Cup.

GC 145 Inter: Having lost the 1st leg at home to Poro 2-1, threw out the first team tonight, and won the away game 5-1 wining the tie 6-3 on aggregate. Eto'o bagged a hat-trick with Aaron Hunt bagging 4 assists.

Took a gamble and hoping league form isn;t going to suffer to bad.:o

GC10 - Derry City;

After giving taking over and deciding the Scottish Cup was the priority, It delights me to take my little Derry into the final. We played Dundee United (who finished 4th with 90 points this season :eek:) who we also played and lost to in the league two days prior. I played reserves in that match and let the first team out tonight.

Derry City 3-2 Dundee United

Book a Cup Final date with Rangers. BRING IT ON! :)

GC111 CSKA Moskow;

CSKA over turn a 2-1 first leg deficit and put Sunderland to the sword to set up a SMFA Shield second round clash with Valencia.

CSKA 3(4-3)1 Sunderland

Incredible stuff' date=' I was actually given back Pescara![/quote']

What do you mean "given back"? Did you contact SM and they gave you them back or did you just wait till the team were free again to take over? :P

Also, GC119 my Udinese secure another exciting transfer it's mad in this GC atm, transfer market is totally buzzing. We have signed Pastore, Moussa Sissoko, Capoue, Criscito and a couple of others over the last few days and more to come. Squad looks quality! :D

The thing is getting more and more annoying, that people start to act like a morons when i don't sell players they want (pming me with insults and non-sense and such), if you don't have what it takes, or you only want to offer rubbish and i clearly won't accept it, just move on instead acting like a spoiled brat.

GC:111 - Newcastle United pull off an amazing upset over Bayern Munich in the SMFA Shield. After losing 2-1 away at the Allianz Arena, Newcastle fought back and helped by a brace from Tom De Sutter, beat Bayern in regular time 2-1. 3-3 on aggregate the match went to penalties. Newcastle keeper Shay Given became the hero saving 4 of Bayern's kicks from the spot. Newcastle advance to play Genoa in the second round.

Newcastle 2-1 Bayern Munich (agg. 3-3) (pen. 2-1)

Guest Leddy

The thing is getting more and more annoying' date=' that people start to act like a morons when i don't sell players they want (pming me with insults and non-sense and such), if you don't have what it takes, or you only want to offer rubbish and i clearly won't accept it, just move on instead acting like a spoiled brat.[/quote']

Exact same mate, Rico Suave pm'ed me saying Jog on Idiot because I told him I'm not bothering with his offer.

GC114 - Real Madrid

Real complete a superb quadruple tonight by defeating Sevilla 3-1 in the final of the SMFA Champions Cup. Despite having only ten men for the entire second half following Arjen Robben's 40th-minute dismissal, goals from Didier Drogba, Michael Essien and Daniele De Rossi were enough to seal the victory.

That's the League, Cup, Shield and Champions Cup all won in one season, with runners-up medals in the Charity Shield and Super Cup - has anyone come this close to completing the sextuple??? Or even done it itself? (Genuine questions....)

GC:111 - Newcastle United continue their flurry of signings bringing in 19 year old Reinhold Yabo, 19 year old Callum Mcmanaman, 20 year old Greg Cunningham, 18 year old Daniel Alfei, 17 year old Mustafa Amini, and 21 year old Pedro Bothelho. Spending a total of 3,681,000 pounds and defender Carlos Alberto Valencia.

Manchester United have sold striker Wayne Rooney to Milan for Alexandre Pato and Marco Borriello.

GC114 - Real Madrid

Real complete a superb quadruple tonight by defeating Sevilla 3-1 in the final of the SMFA Champions Cup. Despite having only ten men for the entire second half following Arjen Robben's 40th-minute dismissal' date=' goals from Didier Drogba, Michael Essien and Daniele De Rossi were enough to seal the victory.

That's the League, Cup, Shield and Champions Cup all won in one season, with runners-up medals in the Charity Shield and Super Cup - has anyone come this close to completing the sextuple??? Or even done it itself? (Genuine questions....)[/quote']

Well Done Andy, great achievement. Not come close to it myself..

My Lyon won the treble in season 1 and then the SMFA Super Cup and Charity Shield in the opening 2 games of season 2(but only added 1 more trophy that season)... but thats over 2 seasons.

Yeh mate I and lookng forward to the new season' date=' thanks man happy with the deals to :D, Nope mate he's a Milan player, The gameworld GC81 has seemed to be alot more active since my first Maicon deal.[/font']

As in I was the manager of Milan before you took over, and I signed Pyatov for you:p

GC77 - Rimini

It's very rare for Rimini to be dealing with a human manager' date=' but they have done just that today. The Italian minnows are delighted to announce the arrival of Turkish midfielder [b']Nuri Sahin[/b] from Napoli for the princely exchange of Alan Kasaev and Shinji Kagawa. Really, really didn't want to part with Kagawa, but I couldn't turn down the opportunity to sign Sahin, who shall join Yann M'Vila, Moussa Sissokho, Luiz Gustavo and Mendes Elias in the outstanding groups CM/DM's. Delighted. :)

Looking to acquire a 90+ Winger or AM if there is anybody in this set-up (there are very few.... :()

Nice deal. You interested in Park?

What do you mean "given back"? Did you contact SM and they gave you them back or did you just wait till the team were free again to take over? :P

Erm, none actually (I went to sleep after that incident without doing anything). I logged on to find Pescara back in my account and with a PM from Ste :D

GC114 - Real Madrid

Real complete a superb quadruple tonight by defeating Sevilla 3-1 in the final of the SMFA Champions Cup. Despite having only ten men for the entire second half following Arjen Robben's 40th-minute dismissal' date=' goals from Didier Drogba, Michael Essien and Daniele De Rossi were enough to seal the victory.

That's the League, Cup, Shield and Champions Cup all won in one season, with runners-up medals in the Charity Shield and Super Cup - has anyone come this close to completing the sextuple??? Or even done it itself? (Genuine questions....)[/quote']

Done it ages ago in GC 47 with Barcelona Andy...well last season.....

I do wish you would keep up ;):P

PS: Lost Charity Shield final...not that I was to bothered

Guest Leddy

As in I was the manager of Milan before you took over' date=' and I signed Pyatov for you:p

Nice deal. You interested in Park?

Erm, none actually (I went to sleep after that incident without doing anything). I logged on to find Pescara back in my account and with a PM from Ste :D[/quote']

Oh yeh sorry mate I signed a 88 gk

Last night Goias had its first-ever home game in the SMFA Cup in GC60. And to celebrate the occasion Chelsea came to Serra Dourada stadium to make it a memorable night. Unfortunately, only 15,700 fans bothered to show up (with a the stadium capacity at 54,000) demonstrating that Chelsea's appeal has also dropped in places like Brazil :)

Both teams had won their opening games in the SMFA Cup - but it was Goias who made it the best-ever result in club history with a 4-2 defeat of Chelsea with the likes of Lampard, Drogba, Cech, Terry, Cole, Essien, Dzeko and Malouda all playing the full 90 minutes.

Rodrigo Souto opened the scoring for the hosts after 14mins but the lead was cancelled out by a Lampard penalty after 25mins. Nilmar gave Goias the lead once again scoring just before half-time after 42 mins.

In the second half substitutes Gedo and Griezmann scored after 70mins and 72 mins, respectively, to give Goias a 4-1 lead. The 4-2 by Deco after 73mins was no more than a consolidation goal.

As a result, Goias now top Group A with six points after two games ahead of Chelsea and Porto both on three points. Next up is an away match at Porto.

Givanildo HULK has completed his move to Manchester United from Bordeaux in a swap deal for Darron GIBSON and Abel HERNÁNDEZ

GC102 - My side has managed to get two grate young players, took over yesterday just sad to see Hulk leave.

Givanildo HULK has completed his move to Manchester United from Bordeaux in a swap deal for Darron GIBSON and Abel HERNÁNDEZ

GC102 - My side has managed to get two grate young players' date=' took over yesterday just sad to see Hulk leave.[/quote']

That is an awful deal! :o