Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC119: Udinese complete yet another good signing. Salvatore Bocchetti completed his move this morning from Genoa to join Criscito at the club. The deal that was agreed saw Andrea Coda and young German Patrick Hermann go to Genoa. Udinese and Genoa will tonight face eachother in the league! :P

First team:

Handanovic ©

Ranocchia -- Bocchetti -- Criscito

Moussa Sissoko

Alexis Sanchez -- Pastore -- M'Vila -- Elia

Barrios -- Berg

Nice deal. You interested in Park?

Thanks! And not particularly' date=' sorry. But I would pay handsomely for either Pastore or Cavani (although we've established you don't really want to sell the former...). Let me know if you think we can work out a deal.

Done it ages ago in GC 47 with Barcelona Andy...well last season.....

I do wish you would keep up ;):P

PS: Lost Charity Shield final...not that I was to bothered

Alright Mr. Smug! I wasn't saying the quad was a first-ever achievement (I know Teb's done the quintuple with Spartak); just asking if anyone's done the whole shebang. The quad's probably been done on numerous occasions.

GC 3 - Bayern Munich

Done some deals with humans over the past few days. The first deal saw Arshavin leave and Kolarov and Vucinic arrive and the second deal saw Joe Cole leave and Jeremy Pied and Davide Astori arrive.

There's still player's available Kalou, Lucio, Lahm Etc.

147- Ajax continue with there winning streak, Ajax 1-0 FC Gronigen. Negredo making an average debut leaving the scoring duties to Suarez :D

11 games, 11 wins

148- Sevilla won there first friendly against Altrincham 6-0 goals from Negredo, Capel, Romaric and a Fabiano hatrick confirmed the win.

147- Ajax continue with there winning streak' date=' Ajax 1-0 FC Gronigen. Negredo making an average debut leaving the scoring duties to Suarez :D

[b']11 games, 11 wins [/b]

148- Sevilla won there first friendly against Altrincham 6-0 goals from Negredo, Capel, Romaric and a Fabiano hatrick confirmed the win.

You are one jammy bugger with Lukaku :P:D

It's been a while since I've done one of these and it's been a successful night so why not? :P Had a little clear out of sides having had to scroll through them on the drop down menu :(

GC2 Bordeaux - 6-1 away win over Nancy isn't much to shout about but I really like this side and would be interested to do a few deals to bring in higher rated players. Only reluctant to let go of Chicharito and Otamendi so if you fancy a bit more depth let me know :)

GC19 Udinese - Won my 4th straight league game 3-1 against Fiorentina in a very competitive Italian league which sends me up to second. Happy with the squad for the time being really.

GC51 Portsmouth - Pompey win 3-0 away at Old Trafford which jumps us up into 5th. Another side I really like but would like to know if anyone sensible is in the GC? :P

GC130 Ajax - Cracking 3-0 home win over joepi's PSV keeps us in second behind an annoyingly canny Feyenoord. Any humans in here with whom I can deal? Resorted to ripping unmanaged sides to shreds recently :(

GC131 Liverpool - Beat Blackpool 3-1 with goals from Villa, Hulk and Pedro to stay top of the league. Pretty dead GC but I love this side.

GC143 Darlington - Least enjoyable challenge ever. Darlington win 3-0 tonight to tie up the D5 title but with absolutely no atmosphere it's really really boring. Division 4 challenges in full ECs beat this experience hands down. Yes, it's far easier to build a strong side but everyone around you is doing the same and you have to outwit a human every match-day rather than putting your superior team in a 352.

GC147 Atletico Madrid - Beat Joe's second placed Villarreal 4-2 to open up a 6 point lead at the top. Had next to no enquiries for Forlan/Aguero and my only deal has been selling a retiring defender for cash. Needless to say, I have loads of cash now and will be adding wisely to my squad when people start quitting.

GC148 FC Sion - Always fancied joining a Swiss league in a GC so here goes... I'd love more forumers to join me, Fitzy and Pluto if anyone's interested :)

GC34: Barcelona smash Real Sociedad 6-1 tonight. Iniesta (3), Messi (2) and Fabiano got the goals for us tonight. Fabiano has been in good form since signing with 6 goals in 9 games. Messi now has 27 goals in the league in 30 games. 3 games left this season and we are just 2 points clear!

Looking for deals in all my GC's. Teams are in my signature :D

Not a good night.. Dropped points in the leagues I couldn't afford.. :(

GC 70, Aston Villa- Smashed Blackburn by 6-0! Jovanovic, Afellay and J. Llorente scored a brace each!

GC 91, Rubin- Only drew 2-2 against Shakthar. But need a point to win the league for the 2nd consecutive time!

GC 93, Liverpool- Lost 3-1 to Chelsea and dropped to 3rd.

GC 71, Lazio- In an high scoring game, which had a goal of Hoarau in his debut, Lazio beat Bari by 5-3 to move to 5th.

GC 66, Napoli- Lost to Inter and dropped out of SMFA Cup places. Have 3 games to recover it!

GC 23, Benfica- My Benfica was 2 good for Nacional. Dudu Cearense and Pedro scored my goals.

GC 41, Chelsea- Kept the distance from Newcastle after the today's win by 2-1 over West Ham. Alex and Lavezzi scored for me.

GC 111, FCPorto- Thrashed Leixões by 6-1. Gignac and Boussofa scored 2 each.

GC 115, Chelsea- This 5-1 win over Birmingham could not be enough to grab a SMFA Cup place for next season. I am currently in 5th, one point behind the 4th and 2 behind the 2nd. Last game of season against Sheffield United will say my future.

GC 124, Bradford City- A lonely goal of Papiss Cisse was enough to beat Southend United. My advantage to 2nd is now 23 points after 21 games!

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Lost 3-2 to Hoffenheim and lost also the 1st place to Hamburg.

GC 85, Internazionale- Said goodbye to the league win after a 1-1 draw today against Juve... I am now 5 points behind Palermo with 3 games to go.. :(

GC 103, Marseille- Beat Le Havre by 2-0 and still 2nd with the same points of the 1st.

GC 60, Rennes- Beat Lille by 4-2 and kept the 100% winning record after 5 games.

GC148 Valencia

Lucas Biglia completes his move to the mestella with Mehmet Topal and 5m heading to anderlecht in exchange.Im reasonably happy with that deal it strengthens the center mid a little bit.My chairman expects me to "mount a serious title challenge" with this team i will be amazed if i manage to do that valencia's squad is very ordinary.

Bought Matri for £8,310,000 in GC 124.. Nice adition for my Div4 side, had to beat Rico Suave's Chelsea to get him. Don't know if he will walk into the starting XI, because Vossen and Rondon are scoring a lot for me.

1st team:

Ulreich(85)

Manolev(87) Marcelo(87) Carlinhos(86)

Torosidis(89)

Valdes(87) KP Boateng(88) Janssen(89) Bertolo(86)

Cisse(88) Matri(88)

Average rating: 87,27

2nd team:

Baumman(82)

Gunino(83) Phil Jones(85) Dede(84)

Hegeler(85)

Danilo(84) Tinga(83) Lamela(84) Lucas(83)

Vossen(84) S. Rondon(85)

Average rating: 83,82

Still have a few millions in bank. But I am not seeing an high rated player available that is sure to rise, neither a player in mid 80's that is going to increase 2 or 3!

My Bradford City have the 12th highest total squad value in England, £162.0M :)

GC 140:Done my first deal with Milan. where Antonio Valencia joined from Spurs with Flamini and Ruiz going the other way.

Still looking to deal in this GC if anyone is up for it, Pato and Robinho can go.

GC109: Dundee add Aleksandar Kolarov to the ranks for just over £16m, very happy with that! First team is now:

Ochoa

Costa - Navas - Bovo

Reyes --- Gonalons --- Kolarov

Nocerino - Parker

El Hamdaoui

Lisandro

With some top youth in the second team, including: Alba, Schurrle, Douglas Costa, Rudy, Arnautovic, Vorsah, Bruno Cesar, Grosskreutz and Ilicic amongst others!

GC 142: Milan: After securing the Div 1 title with Milan. Go into mondays Shield semi being able to field our strongest 11

GC 145: Inter: Got crushed by Lazio after having to play my first 11 on friday.

Still really really really gutted about missing out on Arsenal in GC125, especially with the guy leaving them 2 minutes after aking them, I must have missed out by like 2 seconds :(:o

Well thought i might as well use my remaining 150+ day on my GM, So took over Torino in GC148. Once everyone has sorted out squad if any players are available for loan, would be greatly appreciated

Agreed a deal a few weeks back, I swapped Xavi for Ribery and then when that deal went through I could have Bale for cash, now we had done 3 transfers so could't have Bale till next season.

I pm'd him saying the deal won't go through yet and I will bid at the end of the season, grand he replied saying thats fine.

Now I get a PM saying could I send a ticket in and get the Xavi for Ribery deal reversed as he claims ''he got scammed'' he won;t be selling me Bale either, when originally he was the one who suggested the deal !

Fuming.

GC148 Valencia

Steven Defour becomes the 2nd new arrival today following lucas biglia's move to the mestella david albelda and vicente guaita head to liege in exchange angel dealbert also joins liege for cash.

Im not sure if ive got guillermo ochoa i think its between me and milan the bids are to close to be able to say for sure.

Agreed a deal a few weeks back' date=' I swapped Xavi for Ribery and then when that deal went through I could have Bale for cash, now we had done 3 transfers so could't have Bale till next season.

I pm'd him saying the deal won't go through yet and I will bid at the end of the season, grand he replied saying thats fine.

Now I get a PM saying could I send a ticket in and get the Xavi for Ribery deal reversed as he claims ''he got scammed'' he won;t be selling me Bale either, when originally he was the one who suggested the deal !

Fuming.[/quote']

Can anyone offer any advice please ?

The only thing you can do is get the original deal reversed. If that.

SM might act on the other manager if you still have the PM's to prove what you are saying is true but they wont give you Bale.

I think he wanted to swap Ribery as he had possibility to drop, but Ribery's form and also Bayern's improved, so he wants him back, i think you should ask sm to reverse deal and ask to kick him out, since he basically backing of the deal, either way i doubt u'll get Bale.

GC148 Flamengo:

Ryan SHOTTON has completed his move to Flamengo from Stoke City for £3,000,000

Already looking like the next big thing from Stoke see him rising to 84-85 so hope he dose well still. (Good long throw as well)

Assis RONALDINHO has completed his move to Sampdoria from Flamengo in a swap deal for Angelo PALOMBO and Daniele MANNINI

Lost a 92 but got more depth to help my side.

The offer for Ivica OLIC of Bayern München from Flamengo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy days Assis would have been mist with only 1 ST but now happy days got the ST I needed.

The offer for Aquivaldo MOSQUERA of Club América from Flamengo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another 88 for CMV happy days.