Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest Leddy

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Thanks Leddy' date=' is that whats done.

I have scoured the hep section, but nothing to do with my problem ![/quote']

Yep a forumer did that dat a few days back, SM help is to akward now.

Go to the all transfers page and click illegal on the original deal. Explain everything in as much detail as possible.

Tried that' date=' as it happened last turn there doesn't seem to be an option to say it's illegal ?

H.XAVI £31.6M Barcelona

Manchester United £7.0M and F.RIBERY [b']N/A[/b]

Just has n/a beside it, in the latest turn you have the option to say it's illegal, but not for older turns ?

Tried that' date=' as it happened last turn there doesn't seem to be an option to say it's illegal ?

H.XAVI £31.6M Barcelona

Just has n/a beside it, in the latest turn you have the option to say it's illegal, but not for older turns ?

You can't report your own deal. It says N/A to all deals with unmanaged clubs and your own deals.

H.XAVI £31.6M Barcelona

I think its because its you deal you cant choose that option, as I can report deals from a few weeks back but not my own deals from the same turn.

Guess PM'ing a DEV is the only option, they need to bring back the old ticket system IMO.

Not necessary, couple weeks ago i took over Rennes club, and i saw M'vila was sold, while being unmanaged, so i asked to reverse deal, but apparently he was sold while club was managed, even tho they answered my question, i wrote my ticket in bug section.

Yep a forumer did that dat a few days back' date=' SM help is to akward now.[/font']

Yep that was me and its not awkward its absolutely shocking, as for pm'ing a DEV :rolleyes: good luck with that as I got the impressio, if you cant send a ticket about it then its not worth looking into, which is a joke as the only thing you can send a tickets about are bugs

Dont like slagging SM off but they're customer service needs a personal touch.

Yep that was me and its not awkward its absolutely shocking' date=' as for pm'ing a DEV :rolleyes: good luck with that as I got the impressio, if you cant send a ticket about it then its not worth looking into, which is a joke as the only thing you can send a tickets about are bugs

Dont like slagging SM off but they're customer service needs a personal touch.[/quote']

Submitted a ticket under the bugs section, explaining whats gone on, will prob be ignored, but Hope not.

If there is no section for reporting things like people going through with 2 part deals, everybody would be doing it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Walmsley View Post

Gold Championship 68: Barcelona complete the signing of Stefan Reinartz from Bayer Leverkusen for £8.7million. Here is the current 3 teams we can field:

Gk - Valdes 92

LB - Evra 94

CB - Puyol 96

CB - Vidic 96

RB - Ramos 94

CM - Fabregas 95

CM - Mascherano 94

RM - Silva 93

LM - Ozil 93

F - Messi 98

F - Villa 96

AvR = 95 Av age = 26

GK - Valdes/ De Gea 92/89

LB - Cissokho 90

CB - Pique 95

CB - Chiellini 94

RB - Azpilicueta 89

CM - Busquets 93

CM - Gourcuff 92

RM - Pedro 92

LM - Mata 91

F - Torres 95

F - Balotelli 89

AvR = 92 Av age = 24

GK - Valdes/ De Gea 92/89

CB - Ansaldi 90

CB - Bonnucci 89

CB - Reinartz 88

CM- Javi Martinez 90

CM - Semshov 90

RM - Pablo Hernandez 90

LM - Jordi Alba 87

AM - Borja Valero 89

F - Gomis 89

F - Bojan 88

AvR = 89 Av age: 24

Unused subs: Ander Herrera 87 Jeffren 85, Gundogan 86 and most of the original youth team incl Muniesa, Fontas, Dos Santos, Thiago, Rafa, Romeu, Rochina and more.

Hmmm does look very impressive even next to my Madrid squad who i like very much , was moving house halfway through the season , thats why my team struggled just trying to gain that 4th spot now , i needed a good cm for a while and managed to sign De Rossi , i paid alot as u no and then he gets injured for ages in his first game, typical , Alonso is available as are all my players , you wont because of your spanish philosophy but any chance on Cesc would add Alonso to the deal :)

GC20 Man United - Man United have sold Xavi to bitter rivals Liverpool. heading to Old Trafford in a swap deal are central midfield pair Xabi Alonso and Yoann Gourcuff. Happy with this deal as I'm a touch short on CM's, Gourcuff however is cup tied so will have to sit out the SMFA Cup group stages.

Submitted a ticket under the bugs section' date=' explaining whats gone on, will prob be ignored, but Hope not.

If there is no section for reporting things like people going through with 2 part deals, everybody would be doing it.[/quote']

Well got a response , deal won't be reversed and they advised me it's best you don't do any 2 part deals incase the manager doesn't follow through with the second part.

That's incredible .

Guest Leddy

Well got a response ' date=' deal won't be reversed and they advised me it's best you don't do any 2 part deals incase the manager doesn't follow through with the second part.

That's incredible .[/quote']

Seriously, they said don't do 2 part deals :confused::eek:

Well got a response ' date=' deal won't be reversed and they advised me it's best you don't do any 2 part deals incase the manager doesn't follow through with the second part.

That's incredible .[/quote']

Did you show them the PM's (if you have any) that the 2 part deal was agreed with both managers?

Did you show them the PM's (if you have any) that the 2 part deal was agreed with both managers?

I showed them everything. They sent 2 links to me for the transfer section. They just if you can't get a deal done in 1 go then don't do a 2 part deal incase a manager reneges on the deal and pulls out .

I showed them everything. They sent 2 links to me for the transfer section. They just if you can't get a deal done in 1 go then don't do a 2 part deal incase a manager reneges on the deal and pulls out .

Told you they dont care mate, its an absolute disgrace, the amount of money us lot give to SM and they refuse to help us when we have a problem.

Proves one thing, all they care about is MONEY!

Guest Leddy

Told you they dont care mate' date=' its an absolute disgrace, the amount of money us lot give to SM and they refuse to help us when we have a problem.

Proves one thing, all they care about is MONEY![/quote']

Yeh Reece your right here, I could'nt belive that response to Penguin - Don't do a 2 part deal, SHOCKING.

Told you they dont care mate' date=' its an absolute disgrace, the amount of money us lot give to SM and they refuse to help us when we have a problem.

Proves one thing, all they care about is MONEY![/quote']

Yea, I should of seen this coming after reading your post about your deal.

I am just mega dissapointed, I understand it's only a game, but this has really killed the transfer market in my view for potential deals, I could easily make a 2 part deal with you now, and just not do the 2nd part, sure there are no reprecussions.

Thing is although the other manager I dealt with clearly cheated, all I wanted was the deal to be reversed, now I am stuck with Ribery while the cheating manager gets to keep Xavi.

A disgrace, and genuinely gutted. I was so nice the other manager, just pointed out the rules and asked him to send a ticket in, his response ? ''no, ha ha, and has now banned me from sending him PM's

Yea' date=' I should of seen this coming after reading your post about your deal.

I am just mega dissapointed, [b']I understand it's only a game,[/b] but this has really killed the transfer market in my view for potential deals, I could easily make a 2 part deal with you now, and just not do the 2nd part, sure there are no reprecussions.

Thing is although the other manager I dealt with clearly cheated, all I wanted was the deal to be reversed, now I am stuck with Ribery while the cheating manager gets to keep Xavi.

A disgrace, and genuinely gutted. I was so nice the other manager, just pointed out the rules and asked him to send a ticket in, his response ? ''no, ha ha, and has now banned me from sending him PM's

You say that mate but we pay to play this so we should expect some customer service from SM, and I do enjoy playing this game (mostly).

I have no intention of slagging SM off here, but they cant jusitify what happend to myself or Rob.

I know what your going through mate.

Enough said on this I feel as a DEV never comes on here to give they're view and we could go on forever on this subject but only getting more annoyed, like now with your problem ive piped up and its got me started again, so this is the last about mine and your problem mate.

You say that mate but we pay to play this so we should expect some customer service from SM' date=' and I do enjoy playing this game (mostly).

I have no intention of slagging SM off here, but they cant jusitify what happend to myself or Rob.

I know what your going through mate.

Enough said on this I feel as a DEV never comes on here to give they're view and we could go on forever on this subject but only getting more annoyed, like now with your problem ive piped up and its got me started again, so this is the last about mine and your problem mate.[/quote']

I agree.

I do hope SM read this, as tbh as both me and Rhys are long term members of this game.

We deserve better. The customer service is zero, shouldn't be allowed happen.

We'll move on.

Yea' date=' I should of seen this coming after reading your post about your deal.

I am just mega dissapointed, I understand it's only a game, but this has really killed the transfer market in my view for potential deals, I could easily make a 2 part deal with you now, and just not do the 2nd part, sure there are no reprecussions.

A disgrace, and genuinely gutted. I was so nice the other manager, just pointed out the rules and asked him to send a ticket in, his response ? ''no, ha ha, and has now banned me from sending him PM's[/quote']

Try sending another ticket, and hope someone else replies. Some seem to be more harsh than others.

Mention that you know other people have had this same problem and they've all had the transfers reversed.:)

Try sending another ticket' date=' and hope someone else replies. Some seem to be more harsh than others.

Mention that you know other people have had this same problem and they've all had the transfers reversed.:)[/quote']

Will give it a try :)

GC31 Arsenal:

Two signing coming in:

The offer for Didier DROGBA of Sevilla from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alan KASAEV of Spartak Moskva from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

One is a first team signing for next season the over a sub.

Also sold one player:

Edgar BENITEZ has completed his move to Pachuca from Arsenal for £4,629,100

Still looking for more deals have Kaka, Pirlo, Gallas and more I can offer out in deals!