Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Feel free to quit Liverpool in GC87 whenever you like... :D

(sooner rather than later preferably)

:P:p

You know that aint gunna happen mate....

besides theres no shame in being 2nd every season ;):)

Cant believe my record in that GC in last 2season, think ive lost about 4league games in about 65matches in such a competitive division im quite proud of that :)

Could have had a treble still on if you didnt get lucky on penalties in the cup this season as well ;)

Oh well I am more than happy to settle for a League/SMFA Cup double again...might see you in the final if we both make it but Chelsea will be a tough side to beat as will Roma for you

:P:p

You know that aint gunna happen mate....

besides theres no shame in being 2nd every season ;):)

Cant believe my record in that GC in last 2season' date=' think ive lost about 4league games in about 65matches in such a competitive division im quite proud of that :)

Could have had a treble still on if you didnt get lucky on penalties in the cup this season as well ;)

Oh well I am more than happy to settle for a League/SMFA Cup double again...might see you in the final if we both make it but Chelsea will be a tough side to beat as will Roma for you[/quote']

I was hanging onto your coattails for a while but then I had one of those infamous SM blips where I couldn't win a game.

Still, if I can nick a win tomorrow night you might start to crack in the final few games. :P

3 English teams in the SM Cup semi's. Is that the 2nd year in a row that's happened?

I was hanging onto your coattails for a while but then I had one of those infamous SM blips where I couldn't win a game.

Still' date=' if I can nick a win tomorrow night you might start to crack in the final few games. :P

3 English teams in the SM Cup semi's. Is that the 2nd year in a row that's happened?[/quote']

Where is this easy league mate? :P

GC105: Barcelona complete the signing of Dario Srna from Lille OSC today. The fee that was agreed was in the region of £25million. Squad is very thin on the ground so he will be a huge help to us and I'm very pleased we managed to sign him. It may be a big fee but we have a lot of money so I don't mind paying that much. Now looking for some more players to improve the depth. :o

GC52 Sporting CP Spending Again!: The offer for Marko MARIN of VfB Stuttgart from Sporting CP has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will fit in nice to the new look at the side sad to loss two top names but one was only a sub so works out again a cracking deal for my squad.!

Argh, thought I would have a chance with Chelsea in GC 7.......suddenly, SoP took the job offer:( Very good squad there he has inherited.

I'm still interested in deals for my 6 teams (which may soon be reduced even further). Open to negotiations for every player.

Argh' date=' thought I would have a chance with Chelsea in GC 7.......suddenly, SoP took the job offer:( Very good squad there he has inherited.

I'm still interested in deals for my 6 teams (which may soon be reduced even further). Open to negotiations for every player.[/quote']

Took 3 days to make my mind up about leaving Real for them - but I like to freshen up my teams once in a while

Chelsea in GC7 looking for a keeper and 2 centre midfielders

GC88:

You have decided to reject the job offer from Luton Town. Your chairman and fans are delighted at your decision!

My all English side is not worth them any day of the week would love a forum to join with them thay have a 85 and still 5M to spend but will see them go down hill why I go up!

Took 3 days to make my mind up about leaving Real for them - but I like to freshen up my teams once in a while

NOO! My competition gone :eek:

Really hope someone good takes over your Real, otherwise Spain could get really boring. Francisco is always a contender so I guess all in Spain isn't lost!

Good luck in England.

NOO! My competition gone :eek:

Really hope someone good takes over your Real' date=' otherwise Spain could get really boring. Francisco is always a contender so I guess all in Spain isn't lost!

Good luck in England.[/quote']

Cheers Richard like I said took me ages to choose and if you look on the GC7 thread you did factor into that. However I decided it was time for a change and move to England to try and release Smartys stranglehold hes got with Liverpool, I hope whoever gets Real realises there potential and manages to keep up with your amazing Barca team.

That Chelsea isn't half as good as the Real Madrid though... at least now you have decent competition in the English league. I just wish my Club Brugge could get their act together as we're on a horrid run right now and still have to play Ajax and Feyenoord twice this season in the league.

Oh and I didn't get them on offer' date=' although I ruddy well wish I did. What a side to inherit!

But we managed to get our hands on a winger at long last as [b']Scott Sutter [/b]will hopefully join tonight or tomorrow as a deal was accepted recently.

Cheers Richard like I said took me ages to choose and if you look on the GC7 thread you did factor into that. However I decided it was time for a change and move to England to try and release Smartys stranglehold hes got with Liverpool' date=' I hope whoever gets Real realises there potential and manages to keep up with your amazing Barca team.[/quote']

I was setting my tactics for tonights 'El Clasico' and saw 'unmanaged' next to Real Madrid. The shock of it made me come on the forum for the first time in a couple of years lol.

I don't want to start the whole SMFA thing again, but I've just had a deal blocked which I can't understand. :o

I have Liverpool in GC81, and a few days ago decided to transfer list a few Colombians I had in my youth squad.

Oxford made an offer for Ricardo Villarraga (20, LM/LB, 80) of £1.9 million. I accept and it goes through fine.

Today he makes an offer for Javier Calle (19, CM/RM, 80) of £1.8 million. I accept but it's blocked straight away.

Looked at his profile, and it seems to be his 1st GC side and he has only taken them recently. I've looked to see what other setups he's in, and I'm not in any of them, so wouldn't have sent any PM's, made transfers etc before. :confused:

GC114 - Real Madrid

Completed the signing of Juan Manuel Mata from Everton this morning. £5m, Ranieri Sandro and Vladimir Bystrov went the other way, with Ivica Olic following the pair to Merseyside later today for £8.24m. Happy with this, even if I over-paid a bit.

Looking to do more 2/3/4-1 deals if anybody's out there.....