Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Hamburger SV have made an offer to Atlético Madrid for Silva CIRO of £4' date='190,000

The offer for Silva CIRO has been withdrawn by Hamburger SV

Hamburger SV have made an offer to Atlético Madrid for Silva CIRO of £4,190,000

The offer for Silva CIRO has been withdrawn by Hamburger SV

Hamburger SV have made an offer to Atlético Madrid for Silva CIRO of £4,190,000

Had that 33 times...idiot. Luckily it only takes me a few clicks to get rid of them all.[/quote']

Is his name 'Kris Boyd'? I get this now on a daily basis whereby I have '30 new club messages' but its only this clown bidding / withdrawing on a player over and over again.

Is his name 'Kris Boyd'? I get this now on a daily basis whereby I have '30 new club messages' but its only this clown bidding / withdrawing on a player over and over again.

I am glad I am not the only one having problems with him!

Kevin Thomson, pretty sure its the same guy, as I get that Kris Boyd doing it in other setups I'm in, occasionally I reject as 'insulted' and he PMs me asking me if I know what the word means, but I blocked him now.

Kevin Thomson' date=' pretty sure its the same guy, as I get that Kris Boyd doing it in other setups I'm in, occasionally I reject as 'insulted' and he PMs me asking me if I know what the word means, but I blocked him now.[/quote']

Aw that guy is a right pleb.

GC114 - Real Madrid

Real start Season Three in exactly the same way they started Season Two; by losing the Charity Shield on penalties, this time against Valencia following a 1-1 draw. Got the Super Cup against Stuttgart on Thursday, so hopefully I can make amends then.

My record in Charity Shields now stands at four wins, six defeats. :(

Kevin Thomson' date=' pretty sure its the same guy, as I get that Kris Boyd doing it in other setups I'm in, occasionally I reject as 'insulted' and he PMs me asking me if I know what the word means, but I blocked him now.[/quote']
I am glad I am not the only one having problems with him!
;1389808']Aw that guy is a right pleb.

Kevin Thomson is a little annoying. He has blocked all 4 of my GM's due to the fact I was telling him how silly his offers were. He was then very rude and abusive but blocked any further communications. What a tough guy. :rolleyes::P

He keeps bidding and re-bidding all the time for players in quite a few of my teams. I'm not really bothered as they are easily deleted and it waste's his time more than mine so the jokes on him.

Silly fellow.

Edit: His rep is now 46. It was reduced as low as 20 if I remember for his abusive ways.

-------------------------

In other news' date=' winning GC honour [b']250[/b] came tonight as Lyon retain the Charity Shield for the third season in a row in GC81. :)

I've had the same from him. It would just make me smile though' date=' as he must have thought he was getting at me by doing it when he was just wasting his own time. It's even sweeter now that I know he goes to the effort of doing it to lots of other people too, surely he can't enjoy playing like that? :rolleyes:

Anyway, it was a good night for my two Charity Shield finals.

In [b']GC139 [/b]Elche beat Deportivo 3-2 to make it two winning honours before even reaching the top divison.

GC81, Bari add to their league title and SMFA Shield win with a 2-1 win over Inter in the Charity Shield. There's a shot at a fourth winning honour this season in the SMFA Super Cup final against Barcelona, but I think I've already had more than my fair share of luck than to expect to get anything out of that one. :o

Ah, didn't realise who the guy was until Dai started talking about his rep. He manages PSG in GC49 and for the life of me, I can't sign Clichy or Cissokho off him. They're two of the few LB's in the set-up who are not listed as unavailable, but he refuses to sell despite me offering ridiculously one-sided deals. He won't even negotiate. :(

I've also experienced that offering/withdrawing/offering fiascos from him in this set-up.

GC109 - Napoli with just a little signing but one I'm pretty happy with. Young Ivorian striker Gohi Bi Cyriac joins for a fairly large sum of £4million. We had to beat off competition from a couple of sides for his signature, one being Kuldeep's Dundee. Cyriac should be in for a nice rise as he has played very well this season, so good to have him aboard and we had the money to burn. :)

GC109 - Napoli with just a little signing but one I'm pretty happy with. Young Ivorian striker Gohi Bi Cyriac joins for a fairly large sum of £4million. We had to beat off competition from a couple of sides for his signature' date=' one being Kuldeep's Dundee[/b']. Cyriac should be in for a nice rise as he has played very well this season, so good to have him aboard and we had the money to burn. :)

Think that was because I spent all my money beating you to Kolarov :P, need to raise some more cash soon.

Guest Leddy

I've had the same from him. It would just make me smile though' date=' as he must have thought he was getting at me by doing it when he was just wasting his own time. It's even sweeter now that I know he goes to the effort of doing it to lots of other people too, surely he can't enjoy playing like that? :rolleyes:

Anyway, it was a good night for my two Charity Shield finals.

In [b']GC139 [/b]Elche beat Deportivo 3-2 to make it two winning honours before even reaching the top divison.

GC81, Bari add to their league title and SMFA Shield win with a 2-1 win over Inter in the Charity Shield. There's a shot at a fourth winning honour this season in the SMFA Super Cup final against Barcelona, but I think I've already had more than my fair share of luck than to expect to get anything out of that one. :o

Your the Bari manager, great work man winning the league and the SMFA Shield congrats.

GC81 Milan looking to sell Robinho looking for at least a 91 and 90 for him.

Guest Leddy

Losing my interest in GCs so going to keep a limited amount of them - the following ones I'm keeping are Lecce GC117, Milan GC81, Juventus GC38, GC99 Sporting CP, GC147 NK Osijek, GC23 Zenit, GC26 Sevilla Atletico and GC61 Bayer Leverkusen.

Another 3 titles added last couple of days

Wins for Werder bremen GC 100 in German Shield

Ajax in GC 10 in Holland and Belgium Cup

Celtic in GC 27 in Scottish Cup

Unfortunatley I have decided after 2 seasons at the Helm and 4trophies to quit Celtic. Built up a great squad there quality in abundence and is most definetley a side to look out for if you ever wanted a Celtic if they are rejected on job offer. Im the worst at quitting sides but it got pretty tedious in a two-team league basically and beating Rangers in the Cup final seems like the perfect way to go. :) (especially as he thumped me 4x in the League this season :o)

Feel free to quit Liverpool in GC87 whenever you like... :D

(sooner rather than later preferably)

:P:p

You know that aint gunna happen mate....

besides theres no shame in being 2nd every season ;):)

Cant believe my record in that GC in last 2season, think ive lost about 4league games in about 65matches in such a competitive division im quite proud of that :)

Could have had a treble still on if you didnt get lucky on penalties in the cup this season as well ;)

Oh well I am more than happy to settle for a League/SMFA Cup double again...might see you in the final if we both make it but Chelsea will be a tough side to beat as will Roma for you

:P:p

You know that aint gunna happen mate....

besides theres no shame in being 2nd every season ;):)

Cant believe my record in that GC in last 2season' date=' think ive lost about 4league games in about 65matches in such a competitive division im quite proud of that :)

Could have had a treble still on if you didnt get lucky on penalties in the cup this season as well ;)

Oh well I am more than happy to settle for a League/SMFA Cup double again...might see you in the final if we both make it but Chelsea will be a tough side to beat as will Roma for you[/quote']

I was hanging onto your coattails for a while but then I had one of those infamous SM blips where I couldn't win a game.

Still, if I can nick a win tomorrow night you might start to crack in the final few games. :P

3 English teams in the SM Cup semi's. Is that the 2nd year in a row that's happened?

I was hanging onto your coattails for a while but then I had one of those infamous SM blips where I couldn't win a game.

Still' date=' if I can nick a win tomorrow night you might start to crack in the final few games. :P

3 English teams in the SM Cup semi's. Is that the 2nd year in a row that's happened?[/quote']

Where is this easy league mate? :P