Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC61- Decided to sell Zhirkov to Sevilla for Capel + Romaric, and ive brought in Lassad, Zezinho, Abate, Lindgaard, Tanska and Fejzullahu, whilst Toni Kroos and Fromlowitz are set for CSKA! and possible Rodeagalla.

Also yesturday Love joined BL for Renato augusto + Helmes and Rolando joined for Aleski BErzuasky and Ramon..

i am pleased so far!

GC 61: Sevilla : Zhirkov Coming In As Nick Has Mentioned.

Capel +N'Romaric Leaving Sevilla. Tevez Also Coming In As Kanoute + Adriano Leave. Signing Valencia For CV And Fazio Tomorrow When Other Deal Is Done :)

Also Brought It Sidnei From Benfica Today For Dragotovic + Maresca :)

They only became on offer about 2 hours ago.

Probably wont go until this afternoon if the person takes them. You never know. Jacko at Inter might have them on offer. :P

Nope. Although the season has been such a disaster so far I'd probably consider it :(

Well Done :) Who did you play in the final?

Argentine knocked my Scotland out in the Quarter Finals.. :(

Cheers m8. I played USA in the final and won 6-3 and I got two players sent off lol, the only really big nation I played throughout the tournament was England so I was quite lucky in that respect

Gold Champ 61

Looking to part ex carrick need a wide right player be it a right midfielder or winger

And also looking to get rid of rooney, all i want is a decent replacement age doesnt matter and another player who can player except fullbacks

This is supposed to be a discussion about gold championships not selling. gold championships are great, very realistic although international management is difficult. Its great being a lower rated team as you have to work up to the top level. I have watford which i got promoted and now working up to the premiership but at the moment i am fighting to stop up. Its a great league!

This is supposed to be a discussion about gold championships not selling. gold championships are great' date=' very realistic although international management is difficult. Its great being a lower rated team as you have to work up to the top level. I have watford which i got promoted and now working up to the premiership but at the moment i am fighting to stop up. Its a great league![/quote']

Lol nah it really is about deals honest

Name and Shame....

astonishingly, ive had 3 different names from different managers.

Im sorry to do this but the following have been named (And some are supposed to be mates :rolleyes:)

Rob (Bayern manager)

Villareal manager.

Ryan at sevilla

So yeh. Thanks :rolleyes: