Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

93 points with a game to go is no mean feat. I've not seen anyone win the English league with that many points since I've been on here' date=' so congrats.

The Arsenal I've picked up is very much the originals, so I'm made up. Looking forward to getting stuck in!:D[/quote']

No probs mate, look forward to the competition, been walking this set-up for ages be nice in a way to be really challenged.

May get back to you at end of season with regards Fab,Nasri,Wilshere but as I have still got the quad on and Im a little superstitious I dont wanna change anything till end of season (if at all)

Good Luck and welcome :)

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

93 points with a game to go is no mean feat. I've not seen anyone win the English league with that many points since I've been on here' date=' so congrats.

The Arsenal I've picked up is very much the originals, so I'm made up. Looking forward to getting stuck in!:D[/quote']You not looked at the table in GC123 in a while? :P

Won in the Premier League with United in GC42 with 102 points, but other than that we had a poor season early Cup and SMFA exits.

I'm about to quit GC100 again lads only been back for a few days but after a few terrible offers/counter offers I don't see myself doing any deals.. Factor in the concerns rising for players I'd like to keep - Aogo >> level 3 lack of games, my patience just wouldn't last.

You not looked at the table in GC123 in a while? :P

Won in the Premier League with United in GC42 with 102 points' date=' but other than that we had a poor season early Cup and SMFA exits.

I'm about to quit GC100 again lads only been back for a few days but after a few terrible offers/counter offers I don't see myself doing any deals.. Factor in the concerns rising for players I'd like to keep - Aogo >> level 3 lack of games, my patience just wouldn't last.[/quote']

Bring on next season :P

Interestingly today just a week on after being insulted by this offer....

He then sells him to Abdel's lanus for 27M...

find it hillarious/slightly hypocritical can come on here writing how inulting the offer of 25m is then sell for 27m....That 2m must make on all the difference :rolleyes:

Ridiculous isnt it

:rolleyes:

GC49 - Sevilla

Tonight, I celebrated my 200th game in charge of Sevilla with the Charity Shield Final against Real Madrid, and surprise surprise, another runners-up medal was added to the ever-growing haul. Despite playing out a 0-0 draw in the most even game I think I've ever seen on SM stats-wise, Real won the lottery that is the penalty shoot-out, 4-2. I suppose there is a sense of irony there since I was only in the Charity Shield Final because Real lifted both the Division One and Spanish Cup titles last season....

Since winning the Spanish Cup in Season Four (my only honour with this side), I now have an impressive list of runners-up "honours":

SMFA Shield - Season Four

Division One - Season Five, Season Six

Charity Shield - Season Five, Season Seven

Spanish Shield - Season Six

SMFA Champions Cup - Season Six

If I had lost that Spanish Cup Final, then I'd have the clean sweep. Yes, I know - I'm forgetting about the SMFA Super Cup, but that would mean me actually winning one of the European trophies to get there! :P

GC 70: Manchester United welcome two new additions to the squad;

Jefferson Farfan joins the ranks from Mexican outfit Club America for £17,800,000. Then the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid cost Manchester United key striker David Villa and Nemanja Vidic's defensive partner Per Mertesacker.

GC 142: Lyon sign Igor Akinfeev for Aly Cissokho and youngster Clement Grenier. Also completing their move to the Stade Gerland was French International defender Mamadou Sakho for the fee of Kim Kallstrom and Anthony Reveillere.

You know whats annoying.

When your a small team with a few good players.

And you get bids on those good players that are awful.... plain awful.

Because the other douche bag of a manager thinks its a good deal for a small team.

I admit, and accept to a certain extent it plays a part.

But GC85 i have recieved some very very very poor offers for Cahill (88).

* I havent TL him so im not looking for bids.

Had one that wasnt appauling, but it was still poor.

Id rather keep him than sell him for Nordvelt and 4 million :rolleyes:

GC15: Atletico add Cristian Zapata to their ranks for £17.9m, after missing out on Ricardo Carvalho from the same unmanaged Udinese.

Looking to do deals, have: Aguero, Simao, Seydou Keita, Bruno Alves, Clichy, Nilmar, Barry, De Jong, Marcelo, Claudio Pizarro, Maxi Rodriguez, Senna, Alvaro Pereira, Riera, Escude, Elias, Marcano, Carrico, Bruno Cesar and pretty much everyone in the youth team available to swap.

Will also part with higher rated players (Chiellini, Evra etc) if its in a deal for top class (95+) players.

Just quit Barcelona in GC24. Hard team to quit as I really liked them and had won 5 out of 6 league titles and a few other trophies with them, as well as the World Cup twice with England. Has players like Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pique, Lahm, Dani Alves, Pato, Benzema, Ribery, Perdo and many other 90+ but the GC is very dull (IMO).

Also left Hamburg in GC100, and Liverpool in GC123 will follow in a week or so.

Just quit Barcelona in GC24. Hard team to quit as I really liked them and had won 5 out of 6 league titles and a few other trophies with them' date=' as well as the World Cup twice with England. Has players like Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pique, Lahm, Dani Alves, Pato, Benzema, Ribery, Perdo and many other 90+ but the GC is very dull (IMO).

[b']Also left Hamburg in GC100[/b], and Liverpool in GC123 will follow in a week or so.

That's a shame mate.

Down to just 6 GC teams atm, won 5 out of the 6 games tonight.. GC34 with Barcelona was the only loss where we got smashed by Valencia 5-1 who are flying high at the top of the league.

GC99: Benfica win 3-1 in the last game of the season and the second and third string players got a game. Luiz Adriano, Milhomem Guilherme and Reus got the goals for us. We had already wrapped up the league a few games ago, and we finished 10 points clear of FC Porto! Up next is the semi-final of the Portuguese Cup. :)

GC105: Barcelona's second string put 6 past Mallorca tonight in a 9 goal thriller. Brama and Arda Turan both with braces. We sit 13 points clear at the top of the table ahead of Atletico Madrid. 12 games left. We have already scored a massive 97 goals in the league so far. :eek:

GC109: Napoli beat Juventus 2-0 tonight to move us up to 7th in the table. Lavezzi and Suchy with the goals. Lavezzi has 18 goals in 20 games so far in the league, so hopefully that continues.

GC119: Udinese defeat Ray's Inter 2-1 tonight. Probably the most pleasing result as it's against Ray. :P Gervinho and Barrios got the goals. Always a good, tight game between me and Ray whenever we meet in GC's so was good to get the win!

GC125: Lazio win 2-1 tonight but stay 9th unfortunately, but we are concentrating on the SMFA Shield mostly as they will be quit at the end of the season. SMFA Shield semi final second leg coming up soon.

GC102 Milan

Mirko Vucinic leaves milan for everton joining us in exchange is giampaolo pazzini , siyanda xulu and 3m another deal im really happy with.

also joining milan is alberto paloschi for 7m , yacine brahimi 7m , patricio rodriguez 4m and sime vrsaljko in a swap deal for alexis machuca and lucas trecarichi :).

GC6: RC Lens

After recently failing in bidding wars against several clubs for Sebastien Bassong and Pedro Geromel RC Lens complete the signing of Martin Skrtel from Crvena Zvezda for £25.8M. Absolutely delighted that we secured his services but I'm surprised we only had to beat one other club in Maccabi Haifa.

Martin Skrtel will now partner Joris Mathijsen in the center of a very capable looking defence.