Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC113 Palermo

Florent Malouda completes his move to palermo with antonio nocerino and torres juanfran heading to villa in exchange :D.

GC138 CSKA Moskva

Andrea Pirlo completes his 17.5m move to moscow from hoffenheim im really happy to bring in such a high quality player in a position that needed improving :).

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

GC15: Atletico add Cristian Zapata to their ranks for £17.9m' date=' after missing out on Ricardo Carvalho from the same unmanaged Udinese.

Looking to do deals, have: Aguero, Simao, Seydou Keita, Bruno Alves, Clichy, Nilmar, Barry, De Jong, Marcelo, Claudio Pizarro, Maxi Rodriguez, Senna, Alvaro Pereira, Riera, Escude, Elias, Marcano, Carrico, Bruno Cesar and pretty much everyone in the youth team available to swap.

Will also part with higher rated players (Chiellini, Evra etc) if its in a deal for top class (95+) players.[/quote']

GC15: Gallas also joins for around £18m from unmanaged CSKA, and Pepe joins in a straight swap for Clichy from Manchester United. Still looking for deals, not really looking for any more CBs though :P

Took over GC16 Feyenoord. My mate sambalele has allowed me to use one slot of his account to try out GC management.

Can't find a recent GC16 thread' date=' so for the record, everyone inside is for sale.[/quote']

I am Rapid Wien in that GC if your interested in a deal?

GC 102 Manchester United United have Complete the signing of Jerome Boateng. Noboa and Gastaldello moves to Shakhtar.

i bought Gastaldello for Base value last time and don't really rate him as his team is suffering right now. Boateng is injured in real life right now so i don't see him rise anytime soon. But really hope he can have a breakthrough next season.

Players that are still for sale: Vidic,Rooney,Fletcher,Ansaldi and Criscito

Looking to do buy some players with a couple of my teams. First up Dortmund in GC 99:

For a really top class player i can include the likes of Sahin, Hummels + Subotic in a deal, otherwise i can offer from the likes of Derdiyok, Gameiro, Bender, Kolarov, Capoue, Schmelzer, Schurrle, Grosskreutz, Herrera, Coda, Griezmann, Mutu, Asenjo, Eduardo, Wolfswinkel, Stock, Mertens, Uchida, Ananidze, Jara, Kana-Biyik, Blaszcykowski et al so let me know if you have anyone to sell.

And Madrid in GC 132: Looking for 90+ players or high quality young players. Can offer everyone bar the highlighted players as p/e. Can do so many different kinds of deals, from simple 1-1's, to 2/3/4 for 1's, can include top class loans in deals, can include big sums of cash, can throw in players from the youth teams, pretty much anything goes so get in touch with your suggestions...

1st XI

Casillas (95)

Ramos (94) Pepe (93) Nesta (94) Marcelo (91)

Alonso (94)

Kaka (95) Ozil (93)

Ronaldo (98)_______--___Higuain (94)

Eto'o

2nd XI

Andujar (88)

Azpilicueta (89) Reinartz (88) Milito (89) Monreal (89)

Khedira (91)

Dzagoev(89) Jovetic (90)

Krasic (91)_______--___Neymar (89)

Gameiro (89)

3rd XI

Zieler (82)

Coloccini (88) Kana-Biyik (87) Marcelo (88) Schennikov (88)

Costa (89)

Ganso (88) Cesar (87)

Leon (89)_____------_____McGeady (89)

Necid (88)

4th XI

Courtois (83)

Silva (87) Suchy (88) Papastathopolous (87) Kombarov (88)

Ramirez (86)

Sigurdsson (86) Canales (87)

Kitambala (86)____________Gundogan (86)

Paloschi (86)

Youth XI

Hradecky (80)

Petsos (80) Reis (82) Silva (82)

Pedro (80)

Yakovlev (83) Avila (82) Fetfatzidis (82) Herrmann (84)

Santander (83) Joselu (82)

Youth 2nd XI

Mejia (77)

Cole (75) Liviero (75) Malomo (75)

Muller (75)

Iturbe (77) Draxler (77) Ness (75) Obi (77)

Afobe (77) Niguez (75)

Two games tonight..

GC 93, Portugal- Lost the World Cup final against Egypt.. the only goal of the game was scored by Barakat at minute 64.. Surprised and disappointed with the result.. :(

GC 91, Rubin- Conquered the 2nd win in the same number of games in the SMFA Champs cup, after beat tonight Pachuca by 2-0. Eduardo da Silva and Jelen scored my goals.

GC 19: Ajax agree a deal for Marseille shot-stopper Victor Valdes. De Amsterdammers have sent Tim Weise and Arturo Vidal to the south of France for medicals before the deal is completed.

Ajax are keen to strengthen their starting eleven, and are looking for more deals in the near future; Kiessling, Sissoko, Saviola, Barry and many others others are available for two for ones for higher rated players.

GC 19: Ajax agree a deal for Marseille shot-stopper Victor Valdes. De Amsterdammers have sent Tim Weise and Arturo Vidal to the south of France for medicals before the deal is completed.

Ajax are keen to strengthen their starting eleven' date=' and are looking for more deals in the near future; [b']Kiessling[/b], Sissoko, Saviola, Barry and many others others are available for two for ones for higher rated players.

Thanks for the deal :)

Liverpool GC79

Have everyone available, the likes of Nasri, Mertesacker etc.

Please tell me theres some forum life in this GC :o

Sevilla GC81

Sergio Ramos + Chiellini for sale ideally replacements required + another any position.

These players below = i can give you 2/3 of them for one of you 90+ players if interested in some of them, pm/vm me with the player you have on offer.

Jeremy Clement (88)

Torbinsky(89)

Romaric(89)

Renato(89)

Marco Motta(88)

Mongongu(87)

Hoarau(89)

Guest Leddy

GC42: Tottenham - Joined yesterday about twelve o clock and we came to our first deal already, Tottenham will be selling Hulk and will be getting Pastore

I have been neglecting most of my teams over the last couple of weeks. Been alot busier and/or haven't been bothered tbh.

I shall try my best to quit a few teams today. I have been thinking about it for some time now but have a terrible lack of ability to quit any. So, even if I quit one, that will be a start.:o

I have been neglecting most of my teams over the last couple of weeks. Been alot busier and/or haven't been bothered tbh.

I shall try my best to quit a few teams today. I have been thinking about it for some time now but have a terrible lack of ability to quit any. So' date=' even if I quit one, that will be a start.:o[/quote']

I felt like that....in the end I chopped them all off bar my Inter. Kinda miss my Benfica (108) and Schalke (81) but not all that fussed :)

Go cold turkey ;)