• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC51: Barcelona

Following players available for loan:

Fernando Llorente (91)

Antonio Valencia (91)

Angelo Palombo (90)

Marco Motta (88)

Hector Moreno (87)

- Preference will be given to smaller clubs

- Must be given regular first team football

- Will not loan players to rival clubs in Spain

Two historic events happened at the weekend...almost unbelievable really, something for the ages....

No its not Real madrid playing an 8man defence

No its not Arsenal being unable to beat our B/Youth team ;):)

No it aint the continued debate on the AV

No it's not even City turning the tide on the Mancs....

I managed to do a deal with both Andy and Dai :eek::P

GC 100- Werder Bremen

Luis Nani leaves to join Andy's Barca, arriving to Werder are Sami khedeira, Jose Reyes and Laurent koscielny. I hate Nani and just wanna punch his face every time I see him play so happy to be rid, and Andy gets his top class winger and had more than enough depth so both happy.

GC 21- Cruzeiro

This was a great little side when I picked em up towards back end of last season, surving relegation by skin of our teeth, however done quite a lot and improved them.

Latest deal sees Bastian Schweinsteiger join the club from Dai's liverpool in a deal which sees Ramires and Montolivio head to Anfield.

Still in a state of shock, cant believe it happened still after about 2years of negotiating i guess we had to see eye to eye one day :P

G69.... an all English affair in the SMFA Cup final, where Arsenal take on Ray's English Chamions Chelsea....

I only inherited Arsenal after they were beaten 3-1 in the 1st leg of the semi by Valencia, but managed to turn it around with a 4-1 win at the Emirates.

Not so confident about the final though!

GC 4: Breaking news from Pescara

Fernando MUSLERA has completed his move to Pescara from Nacional in a swap deal for Andrea RISPOLI and Albert BUNJAKU

Finally gotten my "top" keeper that I've been looking out for a while. Waited very long for his TB to end at external. Hugely surprised that there was no competition for him at all with quite a number of clubs shortlisting him, I paid slightly above CV thus I'm very happy with this deal. Marchetti can leave for 15-20m++ cash.

Meanwhile we also signed Yevhen Konoplyanka for 7.7m.

Looking to buy a high rated Foward in this GC, anyone interested in selling? Of course no droppers, and he cannot be too old. looking for >88 rated, can offer some of my talents depending on the player.

look at ARSENAL GC 143 how manager destroys that club:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

how worked up do you get over SM?

Anyway, in Ajax GC140, managed to sign MOUSSA SISSOKO, for Vurnon Anita and Siem De Jong. May not be a good deal long term, but I needed a short term solution to my CM problems.

how worked up do you get over SM?

Anyway' date=' in Ajax GC140, managed to sign MOUSSA SISSOKO, for Vurnon Anita and Siem De Jong. May not be a good deal long term, but I needed a short term [b']solution to my CM[/b] problems.

I think Chris Hargreaves is the answer to that one. :D

Guest Leddy

FML!! Forgot about him!!

I hope Sissoko makes you go into serious debt now with hi sbig wages when you could of easily got Chris Hargreves who is cheaper and ten times better :)

Guest Leddy

I know' date=' I'm ashamed of myself!!![/quote']

I've bought him in 3 set-ups he's been an outstanding player, recently scored a brace, I would'nt coun't on Sissoko doing that.

Guest Leddy

This joke stopped being funny about 40(in various differnet threads) posts ago....

time to move on lads

This my first time to actually use the joke :)

GC21: Took Reading for a challenge so far have got two loan signings' date=' gaston Ramirez and Moussa Maazou, Thanks Ray :D;)[/font']

GC 70: Manchester United sign Italian international Giorgio Chiellini from Juventus for Yoann Gourcuff and Da Silva Rafael plus £8,000,000.

First XI

Frey

Dani Alves---Vidic---Chiellini---Evra

Xabi Alonso

Kaka----Essien

Ronaldo--------------------Farfan

Ibrahimovic

Second XI

Marchetti

Howedes---Lugano---Lovern---Vargas

Ramires---Bender---Machado---Salihovic

Milevskiy---Yarmolenko

GC 142: Lyon sign Moussa Sissoko from unmanaged Toulouse for £12,000,000.

Guest Leddy

This my first time to actually use the joke :)

GC21: Took Reading for a challenge so far have got two loan signings' date=' gaston Ramirez and Moussa Maazou, Thanks Ray :D;)[/font']

GC21: Reading we've got Matthew Upson coming in for 8.6million, thats a nice CB coming in. More signings coming in soon :D

Guest Leddy

Just got a great quote for Javier Hernandez in GC112. I can have him for 2 90's not too old and a few loans.

lol wat.

Some people would swear Chicarito is Messi as they wan't the world for him' date=' I find it stupid :D[/font']

something should be done

The Arsenal in GC 143 ?

I have brought this up before as it is madness whats being done, but the manager (Emma Mason) has done nothing wrong. It's up to her with what she does with the team. She hasn't sold everyone and then quit, she has sold everyone but stuck with them, although clearly doesn't like Arsenal it seems !

I got RVP for Adam Johnson and cash at the start of the GC.

The Arsenal in GC 143 ?

I have brought this up before as it is madness whats being done' date=' but the manager (Emma Mason) has done nothing wrong. It's up to her with what she does with the team. She hasn't sold everyone and then quit, she has sold everyone but stuck with them, although clearly doesn't like Arsenal it seems !

I got RVP for Adam Johnson and cash at the start of the GC.[/quote']

What does the squad look like now?