• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Shocking' date=' full of 70's etc, a few players have been given in p/e, Juan, Adam Johnson and Simao are there but the rest are terrible, and getting pummeled in every single game.[/quote']

plus few retiring juan is gone now for cash and misimovic only 2 over 90:mad:

Guest JackWWFC

plus few retiring juan is gone now for cash and misimovic only 2 over 90:mad:

Oh my god you are the best manager on this site by far!!

Guest JackWWFC

This joke stopped being funny about 40(in various differnet threads) posts ago....

time to move on lads

HOW VERY DARE YOU! It's not a joke.

Took your portable laptop to any liverpool games lately :P

Looking for deals in GC33 - PM me :)

Some decent results tonight.

Qualified from a couple of SMFA groups with a game or two remaining, got through one semi and won my first leg, in the second round of the SMFA shield with Shef Utd 5-0 against a managed Dundee side.

Annoyingly the one game i lost pretty much means Barcelona will not qualify out of the group stages of the SMFA cup.

A bogey team in Almeria, Lazio and Stevenage will fight it out. Going to put a very weak team out in the remaining fixtures. Tis all about the league.

Not won one SMFA Cup game tonight in four attempts.. :confused:

GC 93, Liverpool- Lost 1-0 at home against an unmanaged PUMAS by 1-0.. not a great start of the SMFA Cup..

GC 71, Lazio- Goals from Callejon and from Marveaux against Ascoli, striked my Lazio to Italian Cup Q/F where I meet Napoli.

GC 66, Napoli- Was beaten clearly by River Plate for 3-0.. and they take off from me at the top of our SMFA Cup group.

GC 41, Chelsea- A full hand of goals defeated Oldham in the English Shield. The scorers were Carriço, Aduriz, Grosskreutz, Lampard and Lavezzi. Play Everton in round 3.

GC 111, FCPorto- Lost 1-0 to Bremen and progress to knock out stages of SMFA Cup in 2nd.

GC 115, Chelsea- Beat United at Old Trafford by 2-1 and will meet Spurs in the English Shield S/F. The goalscorers in this game were Hamsik and Falcao.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Beat easily Arminia by 4-0 and will meet Koln next round.

GC 85, Internazionale- Smashed Brescia by 5-0! A brace from Krasic and other from Aguero plus a goal from Clement stamped a presence in the Italian Shield Q/F against Atalanta..

GC 60, Rennes- A late penalty scored by Brama give me a point against Man Utd to confirm us, as the group winners.

In what might be my proudest achievement to date, my div 2 german side Alemannia Aachen in GC148 defeated Wolfsburg 2-0 at home in a German Shield Semi-final while playing with 10 men for a large part of the 2nd half. Miracle? Tactics? or crazy sm cup results?

Now will face Koln for the Shield trophy

GC81: Mallorca

Mallorca beat Real Betis 2-0 for a place in the Spanish Shield Final where we'll face Real Madrid. Don't see us having much of a chance to win the trophy considering Real Madrid beat us 4-0 in the league a few weeks ago but you've got to be in it to win it and its just nice to get to the final.

A few decent results for me tonight with some of my 'project' teams...

GC12 - SMFA Shield Semi, Leg 2

Shakhtar 2 - 7 Deportivo

Not long had this poor Depor side so can't take much credit if they go on and win the thing, but a 7-2 win in the Ukraine tonight was my doing - we go through 8-2 on aggregate.

GC73 - SMFA Shield Semi, Leg 1

Watford 2 - 1 Werder Bremen

A Clarence Seedorf double gives the Hornets a fighting chance with a lead going to Germany for the return leg.

GC109 - SMFA Shield QF, Leg 1

Werder Bremen 2 - 3 St Johnstone

My Argies get the crucial away goals in Bremen - Crespo x2 and Leto. Made an even better result by the fact that new signings Radu and Hugo Almeida were cup-tied and did not play.

GC61 Barcelona - Barcelona win the Spanish Shield after a 3-0 win over managerless Rayo Vallecano. Pique picked up a minor injury so will miss a few games but he joins Nesta and Carvalho on the injury list.

Looking for a CB 90+ and will offer 91 RB Srna and 91 CM Pizarro in a swap.

Internazionale GC66

Alexandre PATO has completed his move to Internazionale from Milan in a swap deal for Wálter SAMUEL and Daniel AGGER

I know that it's a lot to give for him rating wise, but hey, I'm a sucker for good strikers :o Samuel has only played 8 games this season too, so that leaves me with a pretty strong first and second XI now:

First Team

Van Der Sar

Maicon---Pique---Vidic---Zanetti

De Rossi---Alonso

Silva----Nasri----Higuain

Aguero

Second Team

Mandanda

Mexes---Chivu---Cissokho

Navas---Denisov---Toulalan---Arshavin

Lisandro

Pato---Vucinic

It's a shame that I can't win much with them though. This seasons Charity Shield was my first trophy, but I'm currently doing pretty well in both league and the SMFA Cup

Guest Leddy

GC21: Reading - The Challenge.

Well as I stated yesterday I was doing a challenge with my supported club,

Signings so far!

Marco Streller - 87 - 4.5million

Gary Hooper - 85 - 6.85million

Matthew Upson - 88 - 8.6million

Benjamin Angoua - 86 - 3.4million

Jermaine Beckford - 85 - 5.25million

Moussa Narry - 86 - 6.8million

Christian Bonnila - 75 (17) - 560k

Have a few more signings coming in soon, should be competing top of the table maby after the season is over probaly 8 games left so we could get promoted.

Looking for deals in all my sides really..

GC99: Benfica - We have a strong squad but looking to get some more quality in for the upcoming season! Take a look at my squad. :)

GC34 Barcelona, GC119 Udinese, GC109 Napoli, GC125 Lazio, GC105 Barcelona all looking for deals!

Hi all,

I decided to become a GM for one month to help me decide whether I should become a Gold Member for one whole year. Browsing for clubs (with some help from the Available GC Teams thread), I came across a decent Fiorentina in Gold Championship 63 who are in the poorest of form. They are 20th and have a squad full of NMF players.

For all those participating in this Gameworld, I have the following players available:

Fiorentina - Gold Championship 63:

Gilardino (CF/92)

Mutu (F/90)

Vargas (LM/90)

Looking for players in return as this club can do with all the depth available to help in this early relegation battle:o

Players such as Jovetic, Frey, Melo, Montolivo can all leave if the right price is offered.

Good luck all.

GC 78: Sporting KC defeated previous leaders Galatasaray 1-0 to top SMFA Champions Cup Group A and land a knockout stage tie with Flamengo. We would have faced Villarreal had we lost/drawn so I'm quite happy, although my squad will do really well to even defeat Flamengo.

GC 135: Rubin defeated VfL Wolfsburg 3-2 to deny the visitors the chance to proceed into the knockout stages. Instead we finished 2nd and we will face giants Bayern Munich.

Took over celtic in GC 54 earlier, everyone bar Gotze and Lucas Rodrigues are available which mean's the likes of El Hamdoui and Nuri Sahin and can go for the best P/E offer.

Also....

Bayern Munich - GC3

Looking to deals int his GC, so everyone and i mean everyone can go. Nasri, Lucio the lot.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2263

DIV3 WREXHAM LIFT THE CUP

Birmingham City 0 - 1 Wrexham

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu4j-JTeIk21LgP1s-I6RhwLW7K51pnwq1Ha2xWxdOUHWrCrGH

Division 3 champions Wrexham lift the English Cup after a 1-0 victory over Birmingham City, courtesy of a Mario Mandzukic strike. The cup win marks a major milestone for the club who have won Div5, Div4 and Div3 in consecutive seasons and can now look forward to an assault on getting into the top flight and SMFA football next year.

The team is mid-table Premier class already so I'm hopeful of a 4th straight promotion next year.

WREXHAM-1.jpg