• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

If anyone is in the following Gameworlds then please feel free to PM me if you are interested in any of my players. Seems like the Gameworlds I am participating in have no life at all.

Gold Championship 63 - Fiorentina

Gold Championship 85 - Mallorca

Gold Championship 75 - Manchester City (players such as Ashley Cole, Ronaldinho, Nigel De Jong, Toure can all go)

Just quit 3 pretty good teams, worth keeping an eye out for them should they become available;

Inter GC 89: Very potent attack featuring the likes of Aguero, Pato, Torres, Iniesta, Ribery. Got bored of this team, i dont mind completely dominating setups as long as they are atleast good setups but this one for me is boring. Sure someone would love managing them though.

Club America GC 133: I took the team 8 games in which i think has probably slightly put me off them as i've never really gotten into them or put any effort in :o. Lots of good players though like Adler, Kuyt, Alex, Aduriz, Gameiro, Hoarau, Cacau, Torbinsky, Eboue, Monreal, Susaeta, Marveaux, Reinartz, Lora, Canella and good youth like Deulofeu, Miquel, Sasha etc.

CSKA 131: Very hard to leave them but love my other CSKA so much and this just pales into insignificance really. Krasic, Akinfeev, Love, Turan, Aliyev, Gameiro, Gervinho, Honda, Tardelli, Dzagoev, Berezutskiy's, Ignashievich, Castro, Tosic, Mamaev, Schennikov, Ait-Fana, Annan, Doumbia the main players and good youth like Ananidze, Risse, Oliseh, Alcantara, Zuculini.

Leaves me with 10 GC teams which is much more manageable. Celtic 46, Chelsea 100 and Benfica 121 will follow suit at some point leaving me with my favourite teams:

Dundee 71, Dortmund 99, Man United 103, Tigres 107, Betis 119, Barca 127, Real 132.

My one wish is that none of these teams get "hammered" as i will really regret leaving them if they get taken in by the wrong hands...

GC99: Benfica finally part ways with Javier Saviola, the deal see's Ivory Coast's speedy striker Seydou Doumbia join Benfica as his replacement which I'm happy with as we wanted another young striker, and he fits in well. The second part of the deal see's Argentinian midfielder Franco Zuculini join Marseille for around £8million. Sad to see him leave, but he really wasn't needed and yeah he has talent, but we have plenty of that.

More deals are in the pipeline which will see us strength the squad in depth too, and that will then allow us to do some 2 for 1's and get some more quality 90+'s in the squad. :)

GC99: Benfica complete the signings of Argentine left-back Emiliano Insua and Swiss International goalkeeper Diego Benaglio for a combined fee of £16.6million. This now means we have Muslera and Benaglio at the club, which is handy because now when Benaglio's ban expires we can use him in deals which can come in very handy! He is also now available for loan. And Insua's arrival means Radu can now be used in p/ex offers.

More new faces expected at Benfica within the next few days.

GC 70, Aston Villa- Still on title race. Beat Man Utd by 2-1 and still 3 points behind the league leaders, Arsenal wth 4 games to go.

GC 91, Rubin- A goal from Millner was fulcral to me beat Amkar by 1-0.

GC 93, Liverpool- The curse continues.. wasn't today that I beat my bogey team, Man City.. Lost this time by 3-2.. at least scored to varify.. :o and as usual get a player sent off, Ribery at minute 1.. :rolleyes:

GC 71, Lazio- The result was made in the first half, as I beat Palermo by 2-1 and almost saved a place for SMFA Cup next season..

GC 66, Napoli- A lean win over Atalanta due to a goal from Moutinho made me move up a few places to 8th as my earlier bad form looks to end.

GC 23, Benfica- Drew 1-1 against Porto and dropped to 2nd as Braga beat Setubal by 3-2.

GC 41, Chelsea- Two assists from Gerrard resulted in the goals I beat Man City today. Juan and Joe Cole scored for me.

GC 111, FCPorto- Gave one manita to Nacional da Madeira. As Sporting won, all equal in top.

GC 115, Chelsea- My team was two good for Wigan, as goals from Anelka and Terry helped me to grab more 3 points.

GC 124, Bradford City- Beat Exeter City by 4-0 and confirmed the league win.

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- All the same on the top, as Hamburger and me won. Still 7 points behind them after beat Hoffenheim by 3-1.

GC 85, Internazionale- Easy win against Catania by 2-0. Meireles and Van Persie scored for me.

GC 103, Rennes- In an high scoring game, managed to beat Montpellier by 5-2 and keep Lorient 7 points behind me with 12 points remaining.. League almost on the pocket..

GC 60, Rennes- Goals from Bent and Coentrao defeated Lens by 2-0.

GC105: Barcelona win 7-0 tonight against Zaragoza. Braces from Fabregas, Messi, and Torres and then a solo effort from Busquets got the goals. This moves us 13 points clear at the top of the table ahead of Atletico Madrid. We've only lost 1 game in the league all season so far, and with 10 games left in the league we have already scored 106 goals. :eek: Making it an average of nearly 4 goals every game for us! :D

Won all my other games except Udinese lost in GC119 to Juve.

GC16 - Stevenage dominate another game and lose yet again. This time 1-0 to unmanaged Birmingham who score with their only attempt on target. So much for Casillas!

League form is a shambles and yet I've won 4 out of 4 in the SMFA Cup group stages?!?!?

Sorry did someone say Stevenage with Cassilias and in the SMFA? :o

Congrats mate:D

Pretty good night all round for me so can't grumble too much.....

GC1 - Independiente - Made it 4 wins out of 4 since taking over with a solid 2-1 home win over Boca Juniors. This win takes me into the top 4 and right on the heels of 2nd!

GC7 - Werder Bremen - Fairly happy with a 1-1 draw against a very good Stuttgart side. Since taking charge I am 5-1-1 now with the team comfortably in the european places but 7 pts off 3rd which is possibly a bridge too far.

GC11 - Espanyol - Finished the season with 3 straight wins after taking over getting this team with great potential into europe with a solid 8th place finish. Would be happy to match this again next season with a lot of up and coming risers in the squad. Tonight managed a 3-2 win over unmanaged Almeria.

GC15 - Sevilla - Really settling into this team now and have won all 3 of my league games so far even though it has taken 3 weeks!! Tonights excellent 1-0 win over Kuldeeps defending champions Atletico was a great result!

GC18 - Valencia - Took this team over with 7 games of the season left and won 6 of them to take from 8th to 4th and a champions league finish. Cup semi final to come so may even be silverware! Tonight finished well with a 5-0 away win at unmanaged Real Murcia.

GC60 - Palermo - Struggling a bit with these and lost 4-2 away at Napoli tonight. Even though Napoli are struggling they have an excellent side.

GC149 - Zenit - Really not come to terms with exactly how to handle this team yet and been quite inconsistent so far but a 4-0 away win tonight is a good start to putting things right

I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in GC 124 with my Bradford City, as I ended the Div4 season with 38 league wins.. don't think someone has done it before..

The first team..

firsteam.jpg

The youth team..

youthsquad.jpg

The starting eleven..

lineupio.jpg

The Historic feat.. :)

tabelahz.jpg

I would like to share with all' date=' what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in [b']GC 124[/b] with my Bradford City, as I ended the Div4 season with 38 league wins.. don't think someone has done it before..

The first team..

firsteam.jpg

The youth team..

youthsquad.jpg

The starting eleven..

lineupio.jpg

The Historic feat.. :)

tabelahz.jpg

Wow that's great. It probably won't happen again for a long time, if at all.

What's quite frightening is that you scored almost 200 goals and concdeded less than a goal per game, on average. Although I am guessing your side is one of the strongest in that division? Otherwise the match engine has been very kind to you.

But credit where credit's due, that's a superb achievement. :)

And while I'm here:

GC 7: AZ 3-3 Club Brugge: A draw against the league leaders was satisfying and quite unexpected although we did lead 2-1 at half time. Draw keeps us 4th, four points off an SMFA cup place and just a single point ahead of SC Heerenveen. Twente at home on Saturday.

GC 29: Udinese 4-1 Chievo: Totally outplayed by Udinese and deserved losers really. In 11th with 16 points from 14 matches and a little surprised as there are some good players in the team but it isn't working out at the moment. Never liked this team too much so I may quit them at the end of the season.

GC 129: Feyenoord 3-0 SC Heerenveen: A very good win against relegation candidates Heerenveen keeps us in second and our slim title hopes alive and we were aided futher as leaders Ajax were beaten 4-1 by PSV to narrow the gap between us and them to just five points with six games remaining, although Anderlecht, Standard Liege and Utrecht are all within three points of us so it's extremely tight for the runner-up spot, and we play Ajax this Saturday. Also hoping that I can get Ricky Van Wolfswinkel but it'll be a long shot with the deal I've offered.