• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

In my absence GC51 continues to bring in honours :D After Pompey won the SMFA Shield, Uruguay have now lifted the World Cup :P

I now have 7 (countable) GC honours, bizarrely all of them in different competitions :eek:

SMFA World Cup - Uruguay 51

SMFA Shield - Portsmouth 51

Domestic League - Darlington 143

Domestic Cup - Ajax 130

Domestic Shield - Ajax 130

Charity Shield - Ajax 130

Domestic Playoff - Cagliari 1

Unfortunately Portsmouth couldn't add the Super Cup whilst I was away :(

I already understood that my Liverpool is a barometer.. if I win with them it's a good night, if I loose.. :/

GC 70, Aston Villa- Lost by 4-3 against one unmanaged Bolton and lost a great chance to move first as Arsenal also lost.. 3 games to go, and 3 points behind..

GC 91, Rubin- Drew 2-2 against Shakthar and still 1 point behind them in the table.

GC 93, Liverpool- Shocking defeat against Fulham by 2-1.. Superior on stats but my players lack the final touch..

GC 71, Lazio- Despite being playing with 10 after the 3 minutes, had the quality to defeat Chievo by 3-1 and with this win move to 2nd place.. 6 points behind Napoli that are in first with 5 games to go.

GC 66, Napoli- Beat Chievo easily by 4-2 and grab more 3 important points.

GC 23, Benfica- More three points in what is now my main objective for this season.. this time defeated Boavista by 3-0 with goals from Kerzakhov, Luisao and Nani.

GC 41, Chelsea- And at the 5th game of the season, the current champions go top after defeat Wigan by 3-1.. Scored for me Joe Cole, Di Natale and Ibrahimovic.

GC 115, Chelsea- Lost 2-0 to the current champions, and see the leaders more distant..

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- If I had hope to renew the league title, they were today dissipated, as I lost by 3-1 against Hamburger and now they are off of me 10 points with 5 games to go..

GC 85, Internazionale- Keep the first place after beat Palermo by 4-1..

GC 103, Rennes- Smashed Monaco by 4-0 and removed the chances they had to win the league.. If I win the next game against Le Havre I will be crowned champions.. :)

GC 60, Rennes- Only drew by 1 against Toulouse, and see the more closer rivals cut distance.

GC34: Barcelona win 8-2 tonight. Iniesta and Adebayor both gettting a hat-trick, Messi and Lisandro chipped in with the other two! Really love how competitive this league is, getting tighter every season which is good and a lot more fun to manage in. :D

GC105: Barcelona win 3-0 tonight and go 16 points clear at the top of the table. Fabregas and Messi both score again, they have scored 48 goals between themselves in the league this season. We've scored a whopping 109 goals in the league so far this season after 29 games and we've only lost 1 and drawn 3. :eek:

Other results weren't too bad, won a couple more and lost in GC119 again. :rolleyes:

LOOKING FOR DEALS IN GC99 (BENFICA), GC109 (NAPOLI) AND MY OTHER SIDES!

Guest Daragh

GC117: Triestina 3 - 0 Vicenza - Triestina continue their good form with a 3-0 win at home against Vicenza. Leandro Greco and Josip Ilicic both scored to help their side to the three points. However, it was the man who opened the scoring who grabbed the headlines. Unhappy striker Caracciolo who has claimed he deserved a place in the side, has certainly been taking his chances while the first choice strike partnership of Lopez and Pinilla are both injured. Caracciolo scored his fifth goal in six games this season. However, earlier today he was transfer listed but his good form has been rewarded with a transfer to Birmingham which will be completed tomorrow. The deal will see £5,000,000 and Kevin Phillips head to Trieste. Kevin Phillips was only involved because I only have 21 players, so he had to include someone.

Both parties seem to be happy though. The board at Triestina stated their intent on spending over the new two weeks, despite the lack of transfer funds available at the club. They feel the side need strengthening if they are to continue their push for the automatic places. Triestina currently sit second after just nine games

God i love my GC60 team.

Ozil joined just with Neuer (92) + Granero (89) going in the opposite direction.

Berg (89) + Kuzmanovic (88) will also leave to complete the deal.

Happy to offer 4 players.

I have De Gea in goal now :)

My fiorentina has: Ronaldo, Ozil, Neymar, Llorente, Lukaku, Song, Ramires, Kompany and Badstuber and a fair few others :D

GC61 Barcelona - After a long search and many rejected transfer offers Barcelona finally bring in the much needed CB cover in the form of Thomas Vermaelen. He joined from Arsenal in a deal that saw Victor Sanchez and Edwin van Der Sar head to Arsenal.

Very surprised as that was his counter offer but I'm not complaining :P

Not bad at all!

GC61 Barcelona - After a long search and many rejected transfer offers Barcelona finally bring in the much needed CB cover in the form of Thomas Vermaelen. He joined from Arsenal in a deal that saw Victor Sanchez and Edwin van Der Sar head to Arsenal.

Very surprised as that was his counter offer but I'm not complaining :P

GC 71: Dundee 5 - 0 QOTS: Nothing special about the result, goals from Borriello (2) Danny, Aduriz and Pedretti, but the win does ensure Dundee are crowned SPL champions with 3 games to go. Can now rest the first team for the upcoming cup matches as we look towards completing the quad :)

Completed a few deals with my Dortmund in GC 99. Have lost exceptional talent in Sahin, Hummels, Subo, Derdiyok and Schurrle, but have replaced them with the one and only Lionel Messi :D Andrea Ranocchia and Gigi Buffon also came our way :)

Big thanks to Rico for the deals and for taking a bit of a risk, and also for an easy and straight forward negotiation (as straight forward as 3 part deals can be anyways!)

Looking for more deals in this setup and can offer 2-1's (maybe even 3-1's) from the likes of Gameiro, Bender, Capoue, Kolarov, Schmelzer, Herrera, Grosskreutz, Blaszczykowski, Coda, Van Wolfswinkel, Griezmann, Stoch, Mertens, Kana-Biyik, Uchida, Rodriguez, Brahima, Ananidze, Jara, or any other of my youth.

With Buffon's signing Eduardo is now free to leave for cash, and Asenjo is available for loan.

Completed a few deals with my Dortmund in GC 99. Have lost exceptional talent in Sahin' date=' Hummels, Subo, Derdiyok and Schurrle, but have replaced them with the one and only [b']Lionel Messi[/b] :D Andrea Ranocchia and Gigi Buffon also came our way :)

:eek::eek: Messi at Dortmund. I certainly won't mind giving those 5 players for Messi and Ranocchia. Nice!

:eek::eek: Messi at Dortmund. I certainly won't mind giving those 5 players for Messi and Ranocchia. Nice!

Thanks :) I decided i had enough talent at the club and wanted to take the club to the next level' date=' and you dont get much more next level than Messi! :D[/font']

Помогите пожа

Добрый день. Есть небольшой сайт, хочу расширить

возможности регистрации пользователя.

К примеру для того что бы зарегестрироваться на сайте нужжно ввести

всего одно поле: email. Я бы хотел что было по человеческий как на других сайтах.

Имя

Логин

Пароль

Дата рождения

И.т.д.

Вот ссылки на сайт http://donlife.ru/

А вот ссылка для регистрации http://donlife.ru/register.html

Движок я незнаю кто писал.

Как вообще это можно реализовать кто подскажет?

GC117 - Barcelona

Couple of deals going through with Man Utd. The first sees Higuain leave for Ozil and Sandro. The 2nd deal will see Chiellini arrive for J Martinez and Keita plus some cash.

Couple of other offers made for CMs. Feel free to negotiate if you're willing to sell.

GC 99- Juventus win SMFA Shield

Juventus today disposed of Auxerre with ruthless efficency 3-0 to lift the SMFA Shield, an early double from Giuseppe Rossi putting the game beyond doubt.

Makes up a little for the fact that we were top of the league with 5games to go yet somehow contrived to collapse and ended 5th not even in the SMFA Cup places :o

Hope to make it a double by beating old foes Fiorentina in the Italian Cup final on Tuesday which would make it a pretty successful season.

The final could see the debut of new boy Angel Di Maria who joined the club recently but was left out of the squad for the SMFA Shield Final.

GC18 Bayern Munich - Bayern went into tonights SMFA Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg tie against Besiktas trailing 5-3 from the 1st Leg. Bayern won 2-0 tonight to progress on away goals following the 5-5 draw. We will play.. Aberdeen in the Final on Friday. Next up for us is the German Cup Final on Tuesday.

Has anyone every finished runner-up in 5 competitions in one season? Bayern will should I lose both Finals this week :o If only I didn't go out of the domestic shield so early...

I managed to acquire a Bayern Munchen in Gold Championship 37. The squad is in devestating shape with 21 players and most not being match fit. Lahm, Ribery, Schweinstiger can all go. If anyone is interested then please just make a bid or message me for a 2/3 part deal.

Just joined GC143 as Dynamo Moskva as a challenge, very poor team. looking to change them around :)

Having just looked around GC143, that Arsenal team in their is terrible/ruined. :(:eek:

Looking for players for cash/loans, also have Arshavin for P/E, he was bought from arsenal for cash previously.:eek:

Good night for me tonight..

GC34: Barcelona win 2-1 tonight to progress through the Spanish Shield semi-final where we will face Levante. We're going really well on all fronts atm, for once we are doing really nicely in the Champs Cup too.

GC105: Barcelona 2nd string smash Mallorca 7-1 tonight to reach the Spanish Cup quater-finals, we will play Espanyol. Valero got a hat-trick tonight and the MoM award. The treble is still on, Spanish Shield already won, top of the league by 16 points and in the quaters of the cup. :)

GC119: Udinese beat Milan 3-1 tonight thanks to goals from Kenwyne Jones and Sercan Yildirim (2). Weird, as our league form has been really poor recently. And also it was a mix of our 2nd and 3rd string sides tonight!

GC125: Lazio lose 1-0 to Genoa tonight but progress through to the SMFA Shield Final on away goals after a 3-3 aggregate score. We will face Spanish side Villarreal in the final. Fingers crossed this will be my first European trophy on my whole time on SM as I lost the SMFA Shield Final in GC119 with Udinese. :o