Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

FIrst game in charge of Bayern Munchen in Gold Champ 37 and I come away with a 5-0 win against Spurs in the SMFA shield. Very delighted but the Gameworld doesn't seem to look very interesting.

If anyone on the forum is in Gold Champ 37 then please let me know. Everyone oncluding Lahm, Lucio, Schweinstiger, Ribery can go!

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

FIrst game in charge of Bayern Munchen in Gold Champ 37 and I come away with a 5-0 win against Spurs in the SMFA shield. Very delighted but the Gameworld doesn't seem to look very interesting.

If anyone on the forum is in Gold Champ 37 then please let me know. Everyone oncluding Lahm' date=' Lucio, Schweinstiger, Ribery can go![/quote']

Most GC's are boring mate. Best you can hope for is to build a couple of rivalries and maybe a couple of enemies as well just to spice it up a bit. They are what you make them really.

GC63: Udinese

Faced Lecce in the Italian Shield Final tonight. Was very confident before the game but we ended up getting our buttocks kicked right in. Finished up 3-0 to Lecce. Very disappointed :(

Most GC's are boring mate. Best you can hope for is to build a couple of rivalries and maybe a couple of enemies as well just to spice it up a bit. They are what you make them really.

Yeah I thought things would be pretty interesting managing a big club like Bayern (which is by far the biggest club I've managed:o) but it seems no one is interested in negotiating. Managers do not seem to reply to offers nor do they respond to my messages. I'm finding it impossible to improve this worn out Bayern that currently has a total of 21 players...

I'm just waiting for the chance to manage a decent/big club in a Gameworld where managers are consistently active and where there is quite a lot of banter on the forum.

does anyone know carlos santillo?

we have agreed a 2 part deal and i am just wondering if anyone knows if he is likely to back out of the second part or if i can trust him?

cheers

He's a forumer on here: Carlos Gustavo Stelin. I don't have any reason to doubt him, always seems like a sound guy whenever I've seen him post. In fact, I'm sure he made a bet one time with Radebe20, which he lost and then went on to settle, fair play to him. I'll double-check with Tom on that.

Positive night despite the Porto and both Chelsea's result.

GC 91, Rubin- Beat easily Dynamo Kyiv by 3-0, to progress to next round of Russian Shield. Lokomotiv awaits me in next round.

GC 93, Liverpool- Moved to English Shield round 3 after beat Oldham by 3-0.. El Hamdaoui, Carlos Eduardo and Honda scored my goals..

GC 66, Napoli- Progressed to Italian Shield S/F after beat today Roma by 4-3.. Lavezzi was the MoM with 3 goals and one assist.

GC 41, Chelsea- Lost in the English Shield in penalties, after drawing against Everton at 1 in the 90 minutes..

GC 111, FCPorto- Lost 3-0 to Hamburger and almost said goodbye to the knockout stages of SMFA Cup..

GC 115, Chelsea- 3rd defeat in 4 games in the SMFA Cup.. this time by 2-0 against Porto.. I wonder if any season I will pass through the group stages.. :rolleyes:

GC 85, Internazionale- An hat trick from Aguero plus other from Adriano sealed a 4-0 win over Internacional for the SMFA Cup. 9 points in three games.

GC 103, Marseille- Progressed to French Cup S/F after dispatch Nimes Olympique by 4-1.. Agbonlahor was the MVP with two goals and one assist.

GC 60, Rennes- Have a nice advantage over Barcelona for the 2nd leg of SMFA Cup round 1. In the first game, beat them by 3-0 due to goals from Schaars and Gyan(2).

He's a forumer on here: Carlos Gustavo Stelin. I don't have any reason to doubt him' date=' always seems like a sound guy whenever I've seen him post. In fact, I'm sure he made a bet one time with Radebe20, which he lost and then went on to settle, fair play to him. I'll double-check with Tom on that.[/quote']

cheers andy generally i find with people with high enough rep most are ok but i thought id ask just in case

any news on the upcoming nfl predict season? im eagerly awaiting the new season and im hoping to get down to wembley again for the game :D

any news on the upcoming nfl predict season? im eagerly awaiting the new season and im hoping to get down to wembley again for the game :D

The nfl season next year is still in limbo, it might not even go ahead. We're going to have to wait until pre season / draft to be certain that it's going to go ahead. Would be such a farce if it didn't. NFL is amazing

cheers andy generally i find with people with high enough rep most are ok but i thought id ask just in case

The nfl season next year is still in limbo' date=' it might not even go ahead. We're going to have to wait until pre season / draft to be certain that it's going to go ahead. Would be such a farce if it didn't. NFL is amazing[/quote']

As ruggermad says, we have to make sure there is a season first! Fingers crossed they'll sort the CBA out soon, but yes, there will be Predict again next year. I'll sign you up if you're a keen NFL fan mate? (ruggermad, that is...)

Anyway, this is very off-topic! :D I shall direct you here:

The NEW Official NFL Thread

He's a forumer on here: Carlos Gustavo Stelin. I don't have any reason to doubt him' date=' always seems like a sound guy whenever I've seen him post. In fact, I'm sure he made a bet one time with Radebe20, which he lost and then went on to settle, fair play to him. I'll double-check with Tom on that.[/quote']

Yeah he paid up, he's a good lad.

Just got an insulted by the received offer message for countering Pique and Pedro for my Ronaldo.

I guess I should know better. How dare I counter that, which imo isn't the most unreasonable ever, after he initially bid £48million. (£2million over CV).

:D:o

GC102 Manchester United- We have completed the signing of Gary Cahill for a fees of 9.4mil from Bolton(Unmanaged)

United also looking to send him out on loan to let him play first team football.

Really happy with my United as I have lots of depth.

Gk- David De Gea and Steve Manadana

DF-Sakho,Subotic,Hummels,Vidic,Boateng,Rafael,Ansaldi,Criscito,Reinarts,Ivan Ramis, Zigler and Gary Cahill.

Midfielder- Sergio Busquets,Ozil,Fletcher,Sahin,Nani,Thomas Muller,Lennon,Khedira,Barnetta,Dzagoev and Schurrle.

Fwd- Rooney,Nilmar,Hulk,Soldado and Matri.

Players that are on loan to other team:

Tosic,Alvaro Dominguez,Sergio Canales,Danny Welbeck,Jack Rodwell,Kana-Biyik

Sebastian Jung and Rogelio Mori Funes.

That is a bit of a steep counter, but the initial offer is ridiculous.

I've just transfer listed Puyol. It clearly says p/e and I also put a newspaper article in, saying the same. First offer was for cash :rolleyes:

Just got an insulted by the received offer message for countering Pique and Pedro for my Ronaldo.

I guess I should know better. How dare I counter that' date=' which imo isn't the most unreasonable ever, after he initially bid £48million. (£2million over CV).

:D:o[/quote']

Just picked up Barcelona in GC53 :D random search misclicked the wrong team and found them :P Open to deals on every player.

Wow. How lucky is that?!

I've been constantly searching for a big club and so far have managed a molested Bayern...:o

GC53:

My Sporting CP has just got better.

After making a 22M move in last season getting 10 goals in 16 games Arshavin has left for Tottenham.

Andrei ARSHAVIN has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Sporting CP in a swap deal for Tom HUDDLESTONE and Darren BENT

Happy as have a new player to do well here in Huddlestone and also managed to bring in Bent happy as Arshavin soon to be a 92-91.

Taken over Schalke 04 in Gold Championship 111. Team is ok not in too bad a shape, so probably not a major over haul right now but certainly by the start of the season will have wanted some new faces. Everyone is up for deals as i'd like to strengthen the team. Need a new goalkeeper too so let me know if you'd like to do some business. Will be willing to give you a good deal

That is a bit of a steep counter' date=' but the initial offer is ridiculous.

[b']I've just transfer listed Puyol. It clearly says p/e and I also put a newspaper article in, saying the same. First offer was for cash :rolleyes:[/b]

This always happens to me, I even PM'd some kid and said I wanted players and he said ok, so then he offered more cash !!:mad:

GC18 Bayern Munich

GC18 Bayern Munich - Has anyone every finished runner-up in 5 competitions in one season? Bayern will should I lose both Finals this week :o If only I didn't go out of the domestic shield so early...
Unfortunately Bayern are not going to complete the feat of finishing Runner-up in 5 different competitions in one season as my reserves tonight won the German Cup after a 6-1 win over Borussia.

GC123 Liverpool - Liverpool win the Charity Shield 2-1 on pens following a 1-1 draw with West Ham.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=2263

HISTORIC VICTORY FOR WREXHAM

Charity Shield

Liverpool 1 - 1 Wrexham

(Wrexham win 4-3 on pens)

Wrexham overcome league winners Liverpool at Wembley on penalties. The victory was well deserved as we had the better of the game and took a lead through debutant and man of the match Jonas on 37 minutes only to be pegged back in the last minute by a Dirk Kuyt equaliser.

The result and performance bode well for the new season as we push for promotion to the premier - and also indicates that we will be competitive when we get there.

WREXHAMJONAS.jpg

And now i've just had exactly the opposite happen! Transfer list an 23 y/o, 87 rated player for cash and I receive 2 player p/e for him. Had to use the reject reason i've probably never used before, saying will only accept a money only (non-part exchange) deal'. :)

This always happens to me' date=' I even PM'd some kid and said I wanted players and he said ok, so then he offered more cash !!:mad:[/quote']

And now i've just had exactly the opposite happen! Transfer list an 23 y/o' date=' 87 rated player for cash and I receive 2 player p/e for him. Had to use the reject reason i've probably never used before, saying [i']will only accept a money only (non-part exchange) deal'[/i]. :)

I wish people would TL more often for cash :D i have over 50 mill with my Arsenal and can't shift it lol

Borussia Dortmund - GC 44:

The Lyon manager finally accepted the deal we agreed via PM a long time ago, which sees Hugo Lloris and Heiko Westermann arrive at the Westfalenstadion, while Vladimir Gabulov, Carlos Eduardo, Fernando Amorebieta, Daniel Schwaab and Ruben Cani as well as a stockpile of cash go to Lyon.

The following players in black are still are for sale and can be included in 2/3/4 for one deals:

Name - Position - Age - Rating

Roman Weidenfeller - Gk - 30 - 89

Matej Delac - Gk - 18 - 84

Bastian Oczipka - LB - 22 - 85

Naldo - CB - 28 - 90

Andre Dias - CB - 31 - 88

Alberto Botia - CB/RB - 22 - 87

Abdelhamid El Kaoutari - CB - 20 - 84

Ritchie de Laet - Def - 22 - 82

Yuri Zhirkov - LM/LB - 27 - 91

Damien Marcq - DM/Def - 22 - 86

Joel Matip - DM/CB - 19 - 85

David Hubert - DM/CB - 23 - 83

Esteban Cambiasso - CM/DM - 30 - 95

Dejan Stankovic - CM/AM - 32 - 93

Ze Roberto - CM/LM - 36 - 91

Delvin Ndinga - CM/DM - 22 - 87

Javi Marquez - CM/DM - 24 - 87

Oleksandr Aliyev - AM/Wing - 26 - 90

Enzo Perez - AM/Wing - 25 - 88

Mauro Formica - AM/Wing - 22 - 87

Jan Moravek - AM - 21 - 82

Tomas Rosicky - Wing/AM - 30 - 89

Vladimir Weiss - Wing/AM - 21 - 86

Goran Pandev - Fwd/Wing - 27 - 91

Mario Mandzukic - Fwd/Wing - 24 - 88

Milan Baros - CF - 29 - 89

Vladimir Gabulov - Gk - 27 - 89 - sold

Mouhamadou Dabo - RB/LB - 22 - 88 - sold

Daniel Schwaab - RB/CB - 22 - 88 - sold

Holger Badstuber - CB/LB - 21 - 90 - sold

Fernando Amorebieta - CB - 25 - 89 - sold

Cesar Navas - CB - 31 - 89 - sold

Jeremy Brechet - CB/LB - 31 - 87 - sold

Hugo Campagnaro - CB - 30 - 88 - sold

Christian Schulz - Def/DM - 27 - 88 - sold

Franck Tabanou - LM/LB - 22 - 87 - sold

Meschini Alex - AM/LM - 28 - 90 - sold

Carlos Eduardo - AM/Wing - 23 - 89 - sold

Ruben Cani - Wing/AM - 29 - 89 - sold

Andre Schürrle - Wing/Fwd - 20 - 88 - sold

Younes Belhanda - Wing/AM - 21 - 87 - sold

Javier Saviola - Fwd - 29 - 90 - sold

Mauro Zarate - Fwd/Wing - 23 - 89 - sold

Juanmi - Fwd/AM - 17 - 80 - sold

Alecsandro - CF - 30 - 89 - sold

Lucas Barrios - CF - 26 - 90 - sold

Quite happy with the team now (seeing as every player in the starting line-up is rated 91 or higher), but there's still room for improvement, especially wouldn't mind signing higher-rated wingers or strikers or a better back-up DM, also my CMs could do with a bit of a rejuvenation (with the exception of Sahin and Pastore obviously).

First team

---------------------------------- Lloris ----------------------------------

------------- Westermann ------- Mexes -------- Hummels ----------------

------------------------------- Cambiasso --------------------------------

- Bastos ------------ Stankovic ------------- Sahin -------------- Zhirkov -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------- Pandev ----------- van Persie ----------------------

Second team

---------------------------------- Lloris ----------------------------------

--------------- Naldo ------------ Godin -------- Schmelzer ---------------

-------------------------------- Mykhalyk --------------------------------

- Aliyev ------------- Pastore ------------- Ze Roberto ---------- Rosicky -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------- Welliton ----------- Pizarro -----------------------

CSKA Moskva - GC73:

After wining my first league title this season the club is now on the look for deals willing to offer any of these players in deals to bring in much needed rated players due to the fact I am aiming for the Champions League next season.

Squad For Sale:

Victor Valdes - GK - 29 - 92

Rui Patricio - GK - 23 - 88

Vila Didac - LB - 21 - 85

Sami Hyypia - CB - 37 - 89

Sergey Ignashevich - CB - 31 - 89

Michael Turner - CB - 27 - 88

Angel Dealbert - CB - 27 - 88

Danny Wilson - CB - 21 - 83

Aleksey Berezutsky - Def - 28 - 89

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa - Def - 21 - 88

Deividas Semberas - Def/DM - 32 - 88

Armand Traore - LB/LM - 21 - 85

Claude Makelele - DM - 38 - 89

Luis Anderson - CM/LM - 23 - 90

Neves Denilson - DM/CM - 23 - 89

Pavel Mamaev - DM/CM - 22 - 88

Andres D'Alessandro - AM/LM - 30 - 89

David Hoilett - WNG/FWD - 20 - 85

Kevin De Bruyne - WNG/FWD - 19 - 85

Victor Moses - WNG/FWD - 20 - 84

Lopez Lisandro - WNG/FWD - 28 - 92

Nicklas Bendtner - WNG/FWD - 23 - 89

Tomas Necid - CF - 21 - 88

Lucas Barrios - CF - 26 - 90

Eren Deerdiyok - CF - 22 - 89

Michael Owen - CF - 31 - 88

Just get in touch to come to any deals willing to offer 2/3 for 1 deals.