• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Club America GC 44

my clubs' date=' looking to build them up, loans or cash deals would be appreciated :)<3[/quote']

From Dortmund, every player rated 87 and under can go on loan.

If you're willing to spend big, I might also sell Mario Mandzukic, Andre Dias and/or Enzo Perez for a really high cash sum.

New England GC 52

Hearts GC 139

Club America GC 44

my clubs' date=' looking to build them up, loans or cash deals would be appreciated :)<3[/quote']

My Sporting will help you Distan - Zigic - Butt for cash have some good loans as well.

Edit (Solid Distan to you 15M)

Guest Daragh

GC117: Parma 0 - 5 Triestina - Wasn't expecting that. Mutu struck twice and Phillips struck three times to score a hat-trick on his debut to secure all three points for Triestina. Triestina remain second in the league as leaders Livorno continued their good run of form with another win. Kris Commons completed his move to Triestina two days ago from unmanaged Derby County. The Scottish international cost Triestina £3,100,000.

In other news, Maxi Lopez has now returned from injury and his strike partner Pinilla is set to return to action in nine days. The club expect one or two more names to arrive in the coming fortnight.

GC126: Enjoying just having the one club, but very bored at the moment, so took Leeds. Will give them a go. Season two is coming to an end. Two games left and they're in the relegation zone in Division two. Only really like having teams I've had from the start, but might as well see how it goes. Close enough to the original squad.

Anyone in this GC?

GC107;

Port Vale won the D4 title last night, with 8 games to go. We beat Dagenham & Redbridge 9-2 :) 28 points clear at the top of the division, and our G/D is +115. Denni Avdic has 24 goals this season, Santa Cruz, has 16, and Adam Hammill has 13. Signed Joe Bennet and Wesley Verohek over the last week also. Both have been heavily linked with moves to the EPL, ands both should rise within their respective leagues after playing key roles for their clubs.

GC117: Parma 0 - 5 Triestina - Wasn't expecting that. Mutu struck twice and Phillips struck three times to score a hat-trick on his debut to secure all three points for Triestina. Triestina remain second in the league as leaders Livorno continued their good run of form with another win. Kris Commons completed his move to Triestina two days ago from unmanaged Derby County. The Scottish international cost Triestina £3' date='100,000.

In other news, Maxi Lopez has now returned from injury and his strike partner Pinilla is set to return to action in nine days. The club expect one or two more names to arrive in the coming fortnight.

[b']GC126:[/b] Enjoying just having the one club, but very bored at the moment, so took Leeds. Will give them a go. Season two is coming to an end. Two games left and they're in the relegation zone in Division two. Only really like having teams I've had from the start, but might as well see how it goes. Close enough to the original squad.

Anyone in this GC?

I'm Madrid, feel free to loan anyone under 88. :)

does anyone know carlos santillo?

we have agreed a 2 part deal and i am just wondering if anyone knows if he is likely to back out of the second part or if i can trust him?

cheers

hi, i,m carlos santillo.

can be trusted to do 2 part deals.:P Been let down 3 times in multiple deals, but it appears thats become "part of the game" and goes unpunished. Nothing infuriates me more, tbh.

Im pretty sure carlos gustavo stelin, has the same game name as forum name.

Anyway, just wanted to clear, mis-identity up.:D

GC100 - Barcelona

Barcelona seal their third successive La Liga title with a 2-1 victory over Athletic Club. The league was wrapped up two games ago' date=' with the Catalan giants ending up seven points ahead of second-place Valencia. Next up is a Spanish Cup Semi-Final against tonight's opponents, Athletic Club.[/quote']

Congratulations Andy. It was nip and tuck for about 3/4 of the season. So much so I was starting to get a little worried that Getafe might nip in before either of us but, ultimately, in the most important part of the season(the run in) you ran away with it and my team ran out of steam.

Hi all,

I have been having problems with transfers. Every single transfer offer i get from different clubs are blocked by the smfa. I have 23 different clubs across 23 gameworlds and all of them i cant do any transfer dealings.

have you heard of this before? i did put a ticket in under support but i got one of the usual sm automatic responses.

any advice you can give?

thanks

GC110 -

Real Madrid after 104 games are under a new young blood coach' date=' this side is going to be epic next season and deals are under way.

Already getting my head down since taking this club too it new look after leaving behind my AFC Bournemouth.

Ribas Diego - Lopez Lisandro heading to the over side of Spain happy with the deal.

Looking for more deals just get in touch.[/quote']

You get Real Madrid on job offer or did you just see them free and decided to take them?

If the former then congratulations mate. If it being the case of the latter then I'm surprised they weren't taken by the time you quit your club and took control of them!

CB has Arrived! In gc 104 new manager at Roma! First signings of CB in Roma Sergio Romero and T Muller are abandon club and gone in Lyon,but Cech has arrived,also Juan and Mexes gone in Juventus but Chiellini has arrived,we progressed in semi final Champions League,clash agains Flamengo,it was hard task after previous manager has lost first game in quarter finals,but CB decided to play agressive attacking game,and deserved victory ! Also hard task in league to qualify for Europe cause previous manager lost last 6 games , but CB won last 3! But only 4 games till end! Roma is looking to sign decent cb to join Chiellini,Subotic,and Badstuber and decent mf ,can offer few 88 and 89 ,Ibisevic,Briggi,Cicero etc:D

GC140 Wolves sell Manuel Neuer to Bayern Munchen for Jack Wilshere and Theo Walcott in a 2part deal this morning and yesterday only to see the shambolic SMFA reverse both deals. Quite hilarious considering both managers were very happy with the deal, never knew each other or have ever competed in any other same GC never mind deal in one.

This GC has got to be the most shocking out there, every week there is a new newspaper condemning a different manager of cheating and the SMFA keeps letting dodgy deal and blatant cheating stand. Penguin agrees to sell Iniesta for Ribery and Bale in a two part deal and gets screwed out of the second part. SMFA does nothhing.

Several deals include players like Sakho, Carrol, Pastore and a host of other players being signed for outrageously cheap deals with the manager leaving either the same day or just a couple of days later with no action taken. Joke.

Dan , that's disgusting and SM need to take a long hard look at that GC.

They refuse to reverse my deal yet when you do a legitimate deal it's reversed. How are they judging these deals on what to reverse and not reverse ?

I mean just last week Liverpool signed Andy Carroll for 2 droppers, really poor players the the Newcastle manager then quits !! SM do nothing a's usual .

Seems to be 1 rule for some and 1 for others. GC 140 is literally crawling with cheats and nothing is ever done.

GC99: Benfica complete the signing of French international Jimmy Briand from Galatasary. The deal that was agreed and completed saw the young Brazilian striker Milhomem Guilherme and Jonathan Biabiany leave Benfica for Turkey. Happy with this deal as I'm trying to improve the squad as a whole and getting Briand certainly does that. We have a strong striker force now..

Barrios, Doumbia, Luiz Adriano, Briand and El Hamdaoui.

We're still looking to do deals before the new season starts, squad is looking very strong with plenty of up and coming potential and good players at the present. We can offer decent 2/3's for 1's as well if we can find the right player. :)

Dan ' date=' that's disgusting and SM need to take a long hard look at that GC.

They refuse to reverse my deal yet when you do a legitimate deal it's reversed. How are they judging these deals on what to reverse and not reverse ?

I mean just last week Liverpool signed Andy Carroll for 2 droppers, really poor players the the Newcastle manager then quits !! SM do nothing a's usual .

Seems to be 1 rule for some and 1 for others. GC 140 is literally crawling with cheats and nothing is ever done.[/quote']

Agreed mate as per my newspaper they have almost single-handedly brought that GC which for it's part started with a bit of a bang and looked like it could be one of the few decent ones left remaining to its knees...

There are countless deals that i could write on here that should've been reversed in that GC from this season alone that have had no action taken and yet when two honest guys try to make a 2 part deal that they are both happy with (and don't try to screw each other over on the second part) SMFA steps in and messes it up...again.

Perhaps i should've just cheated like the rest of the setup and kept Wilshere without accepting his second bid of cash and Walcott for Neuer and SM might have offered me some kind of reward like a 3month free GC extension and let the deal stood like they did with you when United did you over? Nope.

Seems the whole of SM is random and automated.

Match Engine is random. SM tickets return automated responses. Random deals are reversed without proper reasons given.

Seems to be 1 rule for some and 1 for others. GC 140 is literally crawling with cheats and nothing is ever done.[/quote']

GC140 Wolves sell Manuel Neuer to Bayern Munchen for Jack Wilshere and Theo Walcott in a 2part deal this morning and yesterday only to see the shambolic SMFA reverse both deals. Quite hilarious considering both managers were very happy with the deal' date=' never knew each other or have ever competed in any other same GC never mind deal in one.

This GC has got to be the most shocking out there, every week there is a new newspaper condemning a different manager of cheating and the SMFA keeps letting dodgy deal and blatant cheating stand. Penguin agrees to sell Iniesta for Ribery and Bale in a two part deal and gets screwed out of the second part. SMFA does nothhing.

Several deals include players like Sakho, Carrol, Pastore and a host of other players being signed for outrageously cheap deals with the manager leaving either the same day or just a couple of days later with no action taken. Joke.[/quote']

lol:D 2 part deals arent problem of SMFA ,they shouldnt exist,that just what members doing,i dont think that someone will pay to reserve team for few deals,i think they are just stupid managers when see they cant compete with big boys they leave ,also when they see they did stupid deals,there is a bunch of kids who thinks they can play this how suits only to them

Agreed mate as per my newspaper they have almost single-handedly brought that GC which for it's part started with a bit of a bang and looked like it could be one of the few decent ones left remaining to its knees...

There are countless deals that i could write on here that should've been reversed in that GC from this season alone that have had no action taken and yet when two honest guys try to make a 2 part deal that they are both happy with (and don't try to screw each other over on the second part) SMFA steps in and messes it up...again.

Perhaps i should've just cheated like the rest of the setup and kept Wilshere without accepting his second bid of cash and Walcott for Neuer and SM might have offered me some kind of reward like a 3month free GC extension and let the deal stood like they did with you when United did you over? Nope.

Feel sorry for ya Dan but nowt you can do it is totally random or seems to be at times, I dont do two-part deals as a rule now after being a victim of the system myself previously.

Does seem weird perfectly fair deals are reversed when you see activity like I am seeing in GC 49 between two clubs

David De Gea for cash and Paul Robinson

Gerrard for Wes brown and Gago

Yet I make a bid for another player and He is insulted by a much better offer than that tripe he accepted

The actual suspicious ones are let through!!

Im afraid when conducting transfers nowdays you have to be prepered for this kind of nonsense, most of it I think caused by kids who get jealous when you accept another bid or beat them to a player

Feel sorry for ya Dan but nowt you can do it is totally random or seems to be at times' date=' I dont do two-part deals as a rule now after being a victim of the system myself previously.

Does seem weird perfectly fair deals are reversed when you see activity like I am seeing in GC 49 between two clubs

Yet I make a bid for another player and He is insulted by a much better offer than that tripe he accepted

Im afraid when conducting transfers nowdays you have to be prepered for this kind of nonsense, most of it I think caused by kids who get jealous when you accept another bid or beat them to a player[/quote']

i reported that deal for de gea but thinnk i will get automated answer only if they get few tickets about same transfer they do something i think:mad:

Feel sorry for ya Dan but nowt you can do it is totally random or seems to be at times' date=' I dont do two-part deals as a rule now after being a victim of the system myself previously.

Im afraid when conducting transfers nowdays you have to be prepered for this kind of nonsense, most of it I think caused by kids who get jealous when you accept another bid or beat them to a player[/quote']

Gerrard isnt so suspiciou he accepted from me Mutu plus some creep for Cassano:D

The newspaper in 140 is comical. It's like the News of the World after every gameworld.

Really poor how the SMFA have acted though. Feel bad for both you and Dan for the deals that have gone belly up.

I've also been accused of cheating by Pixie(Real Madrid) in 140 lol, purely because I wouldn't sell him Hazard.