Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Nice night for me as only had 3 games

GC61- Beat Villarreal in smfa cup group match 4-1. GC59 shaktar through to russian shield semi final after reserves battered zenit reserves 4-0. and GC31 milan through to the italian cup semi after a thrilling 4-3 win against grosseto. Aiming for a cup double in that after winning the smfa cup

Mixed night last night,

Cardiff GC61 - knocked out of the English shield after a 1-0 defeat to bristol City. Not all that bothered, built a decent first XI that should challenge for the title so had shadow squad out.

Arsenal - GC58 1-1 draw with Inter guarantees qualification from the group but dumps Inter and Boca out with one game remaining, the other side to progress...... The Mighty NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION :eek:

Ajax - GC19 3-2 win over Houston Dynamo again assures qualification from the group with one game left to play, have a slight chance of claiming top spot, 3 points behind Villareal with them to play in last match, need to win by 3 clear goals though.

While I'm on, Kaka available for transfer GC58 after snapping up Ribery (Arsenal), TB is up 16th July, looking for 2 players:

player one: either AM/wing/fwd/CF

Player two: CB or would consider a RB.

Could possibly take two attacking players at a push, no old codgers please. Anyone interested PM me in-game.

Villarreal Gc 46 Players For Sale

Diego Lopez

Capdevila

Cazorla

Rossi

Nihat

Pires

Ibagaza

Keita

Godin

Mati Fernandez

Angel Lopez

Altidore

Good Luck Bidding Ect Hope I Get Intrest In These Players P/e Only ... :)

Villarreal Gc 46 Players For Sale

Good Luck Bidding Ect Hope I Get Intrest In These Players P/e Only ... :)

SALE !!!! MUST READ ALL TOP PLAYERS CAN GO !!! BID

SALE LASTS TODAY ONLY !!!! GET BIDDING P/e ONLY FAIR OFFERS WILL BE LOOKED AT ... STUPID OFFERS WILL BE REJECTED STRAIGHT OFF .... COME ON PEOPLE ... EVERYONE CAN GO

Wheres the fair bit of your counter offers?

Villarreal have made a counter offer to Real Madrid for Santi CAZORLA of £2,000,000 plus Silveira JUAN and Rodrigo TADDEI

Is Gold Championship 60 That Inactive...?:o Been trying to do deals but no one replies or responds to transfer offers. And the people that do respond end up giving me stupid counter offers VIA PM. I Guess I'd just have to stick with the squad and forget hopes of selling or buying anyone.....I guess that's what you get over a setup which was created at 3am...

Gold 61 - Spurs on the other hand havesold Robbie Keane and have had a deal for Deco accepted. The chairman has intervened around 8-10 times already...

Wheres the fair bit of your counter offers?

Villarreal have made a counter offer to Real Madrid for Santi CAZORLA of £2' date='000,000 plus Silveira JUAN and Rodrigo TADDEI[/quote']

i did message you via sm saying i wasnt ment to put juan :o

Is Gold Championship 60 That Inactive...?:o Been trying to do deals but no one replies or responds to transfer offers. And the people that do respond end up giving me stupid counter offers VIA PM. I Guess I'd just have to stick with the squad and forget hopes of selling or buying anyone.....I guess that's what you get over a setup which was created at 3am...

Not inactive' date=' its been like that from day one... managers asking for really silly prices. I was quite lucky to do ant deals at all and [u']good[/u] ones at that. It's exactly what you get with late night ones. :o

Gold 61 - Spurs on the other hand havesold Robbie Keane and have had a deal for Deco accepted. The chairman has intervened around 8-10 times already...

For me GC 60 is much better and active than GC 61, maybe luck got involved into this....

Guest Toggs

GC16 - Summer spending starts as Lucas Biglia & Dmitri Kombarov both join from Anderlecht & Sheff.Wed respectivly. :)

Yeah its not a great setup tbh, thats why i offered you them :D Even if you do no transfers you have a great squad :P

Not inactive' date=' its been like that from day one... managers asking for really silly prices. I was quite lucky to do ant deals at all and [u']good[/u] ones at that. It's exactly what you get with late night ones. :o

That Sucks really. I'm having to bid crazy deals to people..IE..keita & Milito for Cazorla which got accepted by Dai :D Despite his injury.. I will carry on with the bid as I don't cancel...

Looking to spend 15M on a 88+ in GC61 for any position exsep gk as my 86 is doing well so if you have any message me PS I CAN RISE TO 20 IF THAY ARE 90+

Hey mate, I've recognized you post regularly for the GC61 tread but your posts currently consist of the smallest news around your club. I would suggest...What Dai has already done...Is to complete severalt ransfers, wait a day or two and compile one massive match report... :)

Just a word of advice...

GC33 - Celtic win the SPL title for the 2nd time in a row, after a win over second place Dundee United left Celtic top by 9 points with 2 games to play :D

That completes the Treble, and I've got the cup quaters soon. I'm very happy ! :D