Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC113 - Kettering town:

After completing the signing of Chiellini from Juventus for a fee of £12m + ILICIC + GIULIANO Kettering are pleased to announce that a deal has been reached with Chelsea that will see ALEXIS SANCHEZ arrive at Kettering in exchange for 3 good young players.

This completes a busy week for Kettering which has also seen MAMADOU SAKHO + ALESSANDRO MATRI arrive at the club.

GC113 - Kettering town:

After completing the signing of Chiellini from Juventus for a fee of £12m + ILICIC + GIULIANO Kettering are pleased to announce that a deal has been reached with Chelsea that will see ALEXIS SANCHEZ arrive at Kettering in exchange for 3 good young players.

This completes a busy week for Kettering which has also seen MAMADOU SAKHO + ALESSANDRO MATRI arrive at the club.

Wow, your doing a great job there:eek:

Fairly decent night.. progressed to two finals..

GC 91, Rubin- Goalless draw against Valencia and leaves me top of SMFA Cup group with 7 points after 3 games.

GC 93, Liverpool- After scoring five goals last Saturday, today my team scored 10! The opponents, Shrewsbury Town, weren't that big but still a big difference. Next round of English Shield play Newcastle.

GC 71, Lazio- A lonely goal of Van Nistelrooy in the only shot of Napoli on target.. knocked me out of the Italian Cup Q/F..

GC 66, Napoli- Beat comfortably Sunderland by 4-1 and have now 9 points in 4 games in SMFA Cup.. need a point to qualify to the knock out rounds.

GC 115, Chelsea- Progressed to the English Shield final after beat tonight Spurs by 2-1.. Falcao scored the goal that made the difference..

GC 131, Borussia Dortmund- Lost to Koln by 4-1 in penalties after a 1-1 draw in the 90 minutes.. and this way, I am knocked out of the Cup.

GC 85, Internazionale- Progressed to the Italian Shield S/F after defeat Atalanta tonight by 5-3..

GC 103, Marseille- Drew 1-1 against Hoffenheim in the 2nd leg of SMFA Shield S/F.. this was the same result of the 1st leg.. and I had the luck to win it in penalties by 5-4.. now just need to get a point to win the league..

In what is the proudest achievement since joining SM in Aug. 2010. My GC148 Alemannia Aachen squad won the German Shield in it's 1st season.

The recap

In front of stunned crowd of 72,265 at Olympiastadion, Division II side Alemannia defeated FC Koln 1-0 on a 78th min match winner scored by Ivica Vrdoljak. Current Division II leaders Alemannia has now qualified for the SMFA Shield next season, and will look to close out the season strong.

GC81: Mallorca

Mallorca win the Spanish Shield after beating Real Madrid 1-0 in the final. We brought on 3 subs on the 75th minute which was shortly followed by Mario Suarez scoring the winning goal on the 76th minute. Really didn't expect to win this. Absolutely delighted! :D

Road to the final

Round 1: Bye

Round 2: Mallorca 5 Barcelona 1 :eek:

Round 3: Real Murcia 0 Mallorca 2

Quarter Final: Numancia 0 Mallorca 1

Semi Final: Real Betis 0 Mallorca 4

Final: Mallorca 1 Real Madrid 0 B)

11_gold.png

GC34: Barcelona push Sao Paulo aside tonight with a 3-0 win away from home. Douglas Costa again getting on the score sheet. He's played 4 times this season and scored 5 goals! This makes it 4 wins out 4 in the group stages of the SMFA Cup this season, and we have tonight qualified for the knockouts. :)

GC109: Napoli lose 2-1 to rubbish Lecce in the Italian cup which is unfortunate. :/

GC119: Udinese beat Juventus 3-1 in the Italian Shield tonight to reach the Quater-finals which is definitely deserved as we've already beaten Milan in this competition too.

Looking for deals in all my GC's, already got a deal agreed in GC99 for a new defender. :D

EDIT: Also, I just quit Ajax in GC21 which I've only had for a couple of days, sorry about that guys. Won my first game in charge 7-2, but don't know why I took them really, I was looking to cut down teams not get more. :P:o

GC16 - Stevenage

SMFA Champions Cup - Group A

A 4-5-1 tactic sees Stevenage win 1-0 at Barcelona and with it a they make it 5 wins out of 5.

I had to laugh when I saw this, so I went and had a look at your team and wow you have done a great job there.

Picked up Rennes in GC 72' date=' was seeing Jack Harvey's profile as to which teams he quit along with Notts County GC 44 a few days ago, then went to GC 72 with no expectation, but Rennes was there.

Looking to deal.[/quote']

Loving the counter for Yann M'vila.....Thiago Silva + Luis Suarez:rolleyes:

What can you say when theres managers like this around:(

Loving the counter for Yann M'vila.....Thiago Silva + Luis Suarez:rolleyes:

What can you say when theres managers like this around:(

Your first offer wasn't exactly the best either:rolleyes: Sychev?B)

GC99: Benfica complete the signing of German defender Marcel Schmelzer from Borussia Dortmund in a swap deal with Stefan Radu and Marco Reus. Happy with this as I can see Schmelzer rising when Dortmund win the league as he's got the most appearances throughout the whole squad, and signing him means I can move Coentrao up to LM where he seems to play really well for me. :)

GC 149 - Arsenal The Gunners complete the signing of young star Rodrigues Lucas from Sao Paulo with Vito Mannone and Luke Freeman heading to Brazil. I'm very pleased with this deal as he will be a huge player in the future, and I feel I have not paid too heavy a price with Mannone being 5th choice keeper at my club and Freeman not playing in the England youth set up currently, having last played for the under 17s 2 years ago.

GC122 Everton:

The offer for Michael Essien of Chelsea from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Paying Cech and Pienarr for him happy with the deal due to the faked I am in need of a star and yes at the loss of a 94 and a 90 but there is nothing like the grate Essien.

Looking for deals in my two main setups so get in touch or make offers.

Teams and sale:

Barcelona GC53:

David Villa 96 - Arjen Robben 94 - Simone Perrotta 91 - Nuri Sahin 91 have all joined with:

Jean Makoun 89 - Ibrahim Afellay 90 - John Heitinga 90 - Mario Gomez 93 - Carlos Tevez 94.

I am looking for more deals have still some top names.

GC110 Real Madrid:

Looking for deals as well after my David Villa signing everything has gone dead.

GC99: Benfica hammer Braga 9-3 tonight to lift the Portuguese Charity Shield. Barrios bagged a hat-trick. Dzagoev (2), Luiz, Coentrao, Ramires, Isla got the other goals tonight. Only downside is that Ramires got injured and is out for 9 days so will miss the start of the new season. 5th honour with this club. :D

44th GC Honour.

Still looking for deals before the start of the season, only want to do a couple more then the squad will be complete for the considerable future.