MC Hammer.

You think you've changed?

Tosh.

GC149. The latest that's been out. Here's a little Hammer time-line for you

You join as Aston Villa.

You destroy their squad.

After 7 games you quit.

You then join as wolves.

you post up about your plans to make them a force.

You then quit wolves.

you then join Newcastle.

You make me LAUGH. lol. You're a blatant cheat, you've got multiple accounts, all in different names, and it's purely a matter of time until you're banned again.

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

MC Hammer.

Tosh.

You join as Aston Villa.

You destroy their squad.

After 7 games you quit.

You then join as wolves.

You then quit wolves.

you then join Newcastle.

You make me LAUGH. lol. You're a blatant cheat' date=' you've got multiple accounts, all in different names, and it's purely a matter of time until you're banned again.[/quote']

LOL I got a job offer in 149 before you star there that is why I left Villa after doing so wanted them back just so you no.

Signed a 94 and more so really wrecked them.

The Wolves signed 1 player a 86 CB best I could do and Newcastle is a better team with more chance of a top half finish so was a easy switch.

Getting back lol good luck with that.!

I love the way you can judge me saying I quit but my average time at a team now is near 15 games.

May I say this then I don't have to take this from someone who has just said he will quit if he don't get a player..

I was not judging you on the fact you joined the set up' date=' I judged HOW you joined it with another account that isn't yours.

Ahh i was just checking. Nice to discover another clubhopper :)

Im not attempting to belittle you, you quoted me first if you remember...... If you didnt, i dont think we would be hear now ;) If i wished to belittle you, i am more than capable of doing so. But this isnt the right place.

Past my eyes, im well aware of the situation, but it has nothing to do with you. Nor me, as it is a in game issue. So simmer down.

yeah they have and i said earlier on in the thread fair enough if you join to get him but stick around......... none of them quoted me earlier.

1st point: I'm leaving the set up if I don't get Messi, having not signed anyone or sold anyone. So it's not like I've done anything disastorous to the team.

2nd point: Well to me this .....

When can we expect you to leave once you missed out on messi ? Straight away or will you pretend to be interested and keep them for a while just to make it look like you didnt quit straight away :)

Is a blatant attempt at belittling me.

3rd point: Well my quoting of what you said was a sarcastic meaningless remark, which clearly has been lost in meaning through typing, as oppose to it being said (If that makes sense)

Not going for Messi in 60 as I have 3M but got a nice looking Palermo looking to deal.

£3million? That's a weird looking £194million bid. :)

Lying again. But yeah, you've changed. :rolleyes:

LOL I got a job offer in 149 before you star there that is why I left Villa after doing so wanted them back just so you no.

Signed a 94 and more so really wrecked them.

The Wolves signed 1 player a 86 CB best I could do and Newcastle is a better team with more chance of a top half finish so was a easy switch.

Getting back lol good luck with that.!

Where was the job offer to in 149? Because you left the setup and then came back with Wolves.

You signed a 94 for villa, but left the whole team NMF and then signed Mellberg and Beckham? PMSL Getting rid of Downing, Bent, Young, Albrighton and all the other talent?

You're trying to make a point that you stick at clubs but then couldn't stick at wolves for more than 2 games.

"Never try to argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience."

Just so everyone knows this one.

Get over the point I have two new accounts SM have given the ok to it so end this one there before clogging up this thread just to find this out by a MOD.

Back to my plans.

GC97:

After bring in Robinho for 60M my team has welcomed David Vaughan (86) who is linked with Everton and Fulham for 5.8M.

Also signed Nikola Zigic for 7M solid 88 who could soon be heading to Italy on loan next season to join Lazio.

Today signed Matt Jarvis who is really doing well a soon 88+ and still young for 8M.

The big one Diego Forlan for 43.9M a nice ST to have should do well in this league.

My side is becoming very nice now.

MC Hammer.

Tosh.

You join as Aston Villa.

You destroy their squad.

After 7 games you quit.

You then join as wolves.

You then quit wolves.

you then join Newcastle.

You make me LAUGH. lol. You're a blatant cheat' date=' you've got multiple accounts, all in different names, and it's purely a matter of time until you're banned again.[/quote']

You missed out Bayer Leverkusen as well.

Where was the job offer to in 149? Because you left the setup and then came back with Wolves.

You signed a 94 for villa' date=' but left the whole team NMF and then signed Mellberg and Beckham? PMSL Getting rid of Downing, Bent, Young, Albrighton and all the other talent?

You're trying to make a point that you stick at clubs but then couldn't stick at wolves for more than 2 games.

[b']

"Never try to argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience."[/b]

LOL to that.

Bayern L I left for mate have a look back before you try this one with me.

The my Gold Membership run out because of cash probs had to cut it down.

I then came back off chance as Wolves was free jumped at the chance of managing Newcastle always want them to do well and now have a chance to do well here so just leave it there now.

LOL to that.

Bayern L I left for mate have a look back before you try this one with me.

The my Gold Membership run out because of cash probs had to cut it down.

I then came back off chance as Wolves was free jumped at the chance of managing Newcastle always want them to do well and now have a chance to do well here so just leave it there now.

So let me get this right....

Jake Alexiuk (Forum) in GC 149

Wolverhampton Wanderers Gold Championship 149 3 May 2011 09 May 2011

and now at Newcastle United.

mattuie beckett in GC 149

Bayer Leverkusen 16th Apr 11 - 3rd May 11

Aston Villa 29 Mar 2011 16 Apr 2011

With your Beckett account you have had 95 separate jobs with an average of 5.6 games per club.

I took a team in GC60. :D

Trying to get Messi but will have no chance as people are offering above £150M somehow. :confused: Must be a bug. :rolleyes:

I have a clean conscience. I'm only doing it because so many people moaned about it and it makes me laugh. :D

I took a team in GC60. :D

Trying to get Messi but will have no chance as people are offering above £150M somehow. :confused: Must be a bug. :rolleyes:

I have a clean conscience. I'm only doing it because so many people moaned about it and it makes me laugh. :D

Id your bid over 140 million ? :o:D

Already been talking to a MOD about this read what I said SM have given the ok to this over what happened.

So you've been okayed to have 2 other peoples accounts (McEvoy 2k10 & Jake AlexiUK (200rep) ) ?:confused: How did you get them though? :confused:

My last point on the matter.

So you've been okayed to have 2 other peoples accounts (McEvoy 2k10 & Jake AlexiUK (200rep) ) ?:confused: How did you get them though? :confused:

My last point on the matter.

He's hammer he can do what ever the hell he likes.

@Dai - I would be surprised if you could bid over 140 mill as your teams pretty decent, Saying that you never know with Sm.

Already been talking to a MOD about this read what I said SM have given the ok to this over what happened.

So Sm have broken their own rules by letting you use somebody elses account ?

Not picking on you hammer but that's incredible .

So Sm have broken their own rules by letting you use somebody elses account ?

Not picking on you hammer but that's incredible .

With Penguin on this one - Given how SM are on cheating and cheats, I highly doubt they'd allow someone to do it having told them...

I joined GC60 (with a 21 man squad who had no transfer budget), purely to see who the clown was that is in charge of my old Barcelona side. I left very shortly after joining with no intention of staying in the setup or bidding on Messi. Guess you can all label me a club hopper too then :rolleyes:

I joined GC60 (with a 21 man squad who had no transfer budget)' date=' purely to see who the clown was that is in charge of my old Barcelona side. I left very shortly after joining with no intention of staying in the setup or bidding on Messi. Guess you can all label me a club hopper too then :rolleyes:[/quote']

No, never realised anyone called you it :rolleyes:

No' date=' never realised anyone called you it :rolleyes:[/quote']Not the point :P

How can you (not you! but the Barcelona manager) be stupid enough to let Messi of all people get so concerned? Ok he's not logged in in about a month but all those concerns wouldn't pop up over night. Managers should be sacked for that..

Not the point :P

How can you (not you! but the Barcelona manager) be stupid enough to let Messi of all people get so concerned? Ok he's not logged in in about a month but all those concerns wouldn't pop up over night. Managers should be sacked for that..

It's crazy, i've never seen anything like that. Like you said, they dont just pop up, the concerns must have started before he stopped logging in. If he logs back in he's got a shock in store!